Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsheric

TFC newdb looking for partner/s

8 posts in this topic

Hello all! Exactly as the title suggests. I'ma  newb to TFC, played through a single player world and got well into the bronze age and decided it was time to find some people to play with. I have a server as well as a teamspeak server I can offer up to play on and communicate with. I'm pretty friendly, so toss me a PM or reply here, I won't bite :)

Edit: Just realized I posted this in the wrong subforum. Someone mind moving or deleting it? I can't figure out how, heh.

Well, if you are offering to host a server then you are in the right place I think.

If you are just looking for people to play with and maybe learn a thing or two then there are a couple of nice servers with friendly people on them. One of them being HappyDiggers TFC, but I hear good things about Rhodance's server and a few others as well. Take a look around the first page of the server section I'm sure you'll find a nice place to say :)

Well yes, I am offering up a server, but mostly to play with a few people cooperatively. So kinda whitelisted thingy? Not sure what to call it.

That can work. A small whitelisted server with a group of friendly people sounds like fun. Take a look at how others have made their threads and just copy/paste the format for people to sign up.

Also it might help if you post some specs of the server.

• IP and port?
  • Where is it located?
  • What kind of hardware?
  • How many slots?
  • Just TFC, or will it have other mods?
  • Anything else that sets your server apart from other servers.

Well, can't really post the IP and port, considering it'd be useless to people who aren't whitelisted, so I'll leave that as a PM thing,

It's located in the eastern united states.

No clue on the hardware, really, just know it has a 3 gb SSD and 2 gigs of ram at the moment. 

Mods are up for debate mostly. I only have a few client side ones, along with smartmove installed on my end, but I can toss more onto the server if need be.

Anything that sets it apart? Well it's going to be completely coop. One base and everyone works together kinda thing. That's what I wanted at aleast. Not sure if others like that method of working through.

Hi Advanced Terrafirmacraft player here was seeing your server post and wondering if I could join? My Skype is Rougev2 and I know a lot about TFC and wish to play Coop with people

Is this dsheric of frogs server? If so Im very interested, it's akushner11 btw add me on Skype at: fusionvibez

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0