Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aleksey_t

[TFC 0.79.23+] Decorations Addon for TFC

107 posts in this topic

What is your policy for Modpacks? I would like to include this mod into a modpack I have been working on with terrafirmacraft called TFC++.

Last line of OP. 

Feel free to include this addon to your modpack.

I am not trying to rush the mod developer, I am just looking for information, but.... is this mod going to be updated and if yes, is there an ETA? I really like the mud bricks from this but it is causing me to not be able to update TFC because of incompatibilities.

I will try to update mods (Merchants and Decorations) at this week (so in few days)

EDIT:

Addon is updated to support TFC 0.79.17

Edited by aleksey_t

Hi Aleksey, the new terrafirmacraft 0.79.18 broke compatibility with any addon that uses anvil recipes. Would you be so kind as to take a look?

We all love your addons.

Thank you for the hard work, we really appreciate.

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know.

Recipes are fixed for Decorations and Merchants addon.

Please let me know if any problems.

Would it be possible for you to tell me the ids of your fluids? I'm looking to using them in barrel recipes added via Modtweaker script, however I have not been able to find their ids.

Hey Kev, what fluids are you talking about?

I'm looking for the liquid dyes, I want to use them as a conversion from TFC dyes to vanilla dyes.

I stumbled upon a strange bug with rendering. If there is not another block in the chunk the shell does not render. Vertical chunking effects this, so 0-15, 16-31, ... 160-175, 176-191, basically a 16x16x16 area.

Yes, I saw the same bug in one of test worlds when used latest TFC and Forge, didn't find the reason and thought world was broken (because in other worlds it worked ok)

Btw, in this world - the same bug I've reproduced for TFC blocks with custom renders (for example Crucible)

Its interesting if problem is related just to TFC or to other mods.

Do both of you have optifine installed? I know older versions of optifine made every custom rendered block invisible, so it's possible this is an artifact of that.

Yes, I remember this.

But I've tried both - with Optifine and without Optifine, cleared Video options and etc.

The only thing I've not tried - remove Decorations and Merchants addons and try just TFC without them (because at this moment was sure - problem is with broken world)

I will try to reproduce problem some later today and if it will be reproduced with just TFC then I will provide save to support branch.

No I don't run optifine, when testing was only running TFC with Decorations. Haven't tested with just TFC installed yet.

New update is uploaded (fixed rendering bug, look at changes section for details)

New update is uploaded to support TFC 0.79.23

Hey Aleksey.

I am creating a new server and trying to make things more harder and interesting.

I was thinking maybe it would be an idea to have the lanterns to consume the fuel and go off after some time and need refueling.

Not really sure, but it would give a reason for producing more alcohol. 

Is that something that we could have as a config option? preferably with the ability to choose how many hours it would take to burn off?

The default could still be to infinite, but we could choose like 1000 or 2000 in game hours.

New update is uploaded to support TFC 0.79.23

When I add [1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20 to my current 1.7.10 TFC 0.79.24816 game I get an odd temperature readouts on my screen showing rain, temp, drainage, pH and rock layers  like below:

I have the following Mods added:  Decorations, TFC, Betterfoliage, Carpenter's Blocks, Coroutil, Matmos litemod, Realisitc Pain, Weather2. Why do I get these readings? My brother playing in the same world as me with the same mods does not gt the readings.

24q05dh.png

You have the TFC debug enabled in the config or you have entered /debugmode

Well in the TFC config:

# Set this to true if you want to turn on debug mode which is useful for bug hunting. [default: false]
    B:enableDebugMode=false

so its not that ... how else do I get out of debugmode?

I also tried typing /debugmode in minecraft but it says i do not have permission.
Edited by crazz2323

Check the config file for the server. That's what is set to have debugmode enabled, not your client.