Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Veseno

[Offline][0.79.15] Terrafirmacraft Server

68 posts in this topic

IGN:chefichigo

Age: 14 (Birthday is in early March if that makes you feel any better?)

Expectations: I'm in hopes of finding a server with a friendly community and a relatively decent up-time. A fun time and new faces. 

LibertyFlame and chefichigo added to the whitelist!

IGN: shooterminecraft

Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): A server with friendly people that can help you out when you have a question and people to have a fun experiance with.

ign: snaketokill

expectations: a pure tfc server with older people that don't grief you and live in houses not thatch huts when they have steel and a griefless communtity

IGN: Martin604
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): Just looking for a relaxed community. Also a server where people actually are on. Too many servers die out so quickly.
I am friendly and wiling to help out anyone who asks :)

IGN: joeyrsp

Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): I'm looking for a smallish tight community to relax and have fun in.

IGN: DrDr9

Looking for mature TFC community and preferably fresh world map server with sethome and towny :-)

Martin604 added to the whitelist.

DrDr9, we are more of a vanilla server we do not have any plugins. Sorry :(

IGN:valdineimcj

Expectations: make new friends and have fun

IGN: tax274

I plan on mucking around and having fun. single player TFC just does not work so well

DrDr9: ok no problem I would like to try without plugins if you accept me... :-)

Hi, I'm 18 years old and looking for a server (not too big of a community) where you can play TFC like in single player TFC but you have the support and help of other players. griefing is not an option only the most important thing for me is the help and feedback you get from fellow players. My name is as followed : SirCrackHead. thanks anyway for your time!

IGN:nollis7

Love building and a nice community......please add me

Age 33

IGN :nollis7I love building and I am looking for a quite server

Ing: DrJangles , lemonfreezer226

I Have Loved Terra Since I Started Playing In Build 72. It Has Only Gotten Better. I Just Wish I Could Play With Others To Make It More Fun And Less Tedious And Boring After The First Few Hours. The Second One Is My Girlfriend That Im Introducing To Terra So She Will Be With Me For It.

Ages 20 And 21

Expectations: To be able to found something of a civilization using this great mod and live like the Romans or Aztecs, you name it!

IGN: DrDr9

I would like to try TFC without plugins if you accept me... :-)

SirCrackHead, nollis7, and DrDr9 added to the whitelist.

For some reason I am unable to whitelist any more people at the moment I am contacting the server provider for support. DrJangles, lemonfreezer226 sorry for the inconvenience but I will whitelist you two when I can! Sorry it is taking so long and thanks for your patience!

lemonfreezer226 added to the whitelist but I could not add DrJangles. Is this your correct username?

IGN: petlahk (No Caps)

Age: 16Expectations: I'd like to play on a server with a fairly large and active community (Which this is shaping up to be) Where we can work together or at least talk together. I enjoy not having plugins, they generally seem to lag server, especially TFC. This server seems like it could be really fun to play on, and I hope that it can handle all us people (Not trying to dis the server, just an observation). I like to build, and building in minecraft where no one can see it is disappointing. :)

IGN: makualey
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): to play on a active server full of people who I can talk to, ask for help, and have fun with :) 

Dr_Jangle, petlahk and makualey added to the whitelist! Welcome to the server!

Also added Decorations Addon.

IGN: EliCole32
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): I'm looking to play with a few other people, and it looks like this server meets my needs.

Dr_Jangle, petlahk and makualey added to the whitelist! Welcome to the server!

Also added Decorations Addon.

Link to the addon?