Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Vuhlkahn

[Offline][0.79.15] new small server! Whitelisted

52 posts in this topic

Hello! I recently stumbled across a YouTube video of someone playing TFC, I watched it and about 5 other episodes before deciding to download the mod and give it a try, I was immediately hooked! So I

have now opened up a server and I'm hosting it!

Server IP address

167.114.116.136:25607

Also if you're planning on applying for the whitelist make sure to visit the server forums at vtfcsmalltown.enjin.com

Raidcall ID

There are a few requirements,

1. 16+ and mature, if you are immature I will have no qualms with banning you.

2. You'll have to understand I am new to TFC and I'm still learning the process

3. Stealing/griefing will get you banned permanently with no chance for redemption.

I would love to have a community style server where everyone has a "job" and we can work and live together!

If you are interested please let me know and I'll add you to the whitelist

Also to add some clarification

This is how I'd like to see applications

Ign:

Why you wish to play here:

How many hours will you be on weekly:

What are your strengths?:

Hello!

I am an experienced tfc player, and I would like to help you and get you to love tfc! My IGN is colbythe2nd, and ya, the idea of having everyone with jobs would be very cool :3

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your server. I've been looking for a small server to play the mod with others. So far, I always played single player.

I'll send you a PM with more infos!

Ok, you are both added, also my skype name is bansheeftw however I'm going to look into setting up a raidcall for this

Hello there ! 

I want to join your server I am bit good in this modpack my english is bit derp

I hope you accept this is nick 

Sircookie123, a few things I must ask

WHat is your IGN? and How old are you?

Hi Vuhlkahn,

I'd like to join too, IGN: hoppo

I have a long experience with TFC and it's really easy to get hooked up. Also I agree with rules/requirements. If you need more info, ping me via PM.

thanks

Hello! My name is Oscar but my minecraft username is oscar_luthje.

I have started playing this mod and I having been reading a lot of wikipedia on this mod and I am learning so many cool things, and I am good with farming, mining, exploring and building.

I am playing on my single player on this mod, but I wanted to play with other people, and so I looked on the server list, found this one. I hope to be able to join this server, and I promise that I will follow the rules you have listed and respect all the people of this server.

Thank you. 

And once again my minecraft username is oscar_luthje

Hello I would like to join your server it sounds fun compared to playing in single player

I'm also kinda new in the sense I haven't played since they did the big update and changed so many things

My Ign is walkspine

Hello! My name is Oscar but my minecraft username is oscar_luthje.

I have started playing this mod and I having been reading a lot of wikipedia on this mod and I am learning so many cool things, and I am good with farming, mining, exploring and building.

I am playing on my single player on this mod, but I wanted to play with other people, and so I looked on the server list, found this one. I hope to be able to join this server, and I promise that I will follow the rules you have listed and respect all the people of this server.

Thank you. 

And once again my minecraft username is oscar_luthje

added

Hello I would like to join your server it sounds fun compared to playing in single player

I'm also kinda new in the sense I haven't played since they did the big update and changed so many things

My Ign is walkspine

added

IGN: IlriTyrmitore

Why you wish to play here: Singleplayer is boring and lonely after a while, this mod after all is more balanced for multiplayer. Also it helps the server is small, and not massive and well structured already.
How many hours will you be on weekly: Anywhere from 2-10 Daily.
What are your strengths?: Mostly agriculture, and finding good camp spots with many good ores to mine out over the course of a few days or weeks.

Still searching for a few more, probably 8-10 people and then we will close it up!

Ign:JessieSkype:Why you wish to play here: I just recently found this mod, and would love to learn with other players.How many hours will you be on weekly: I'm not sure, a couple hours after work.Age: 22What are your strengths?: Gathering and Harvesting crops, aha. (I think! I can't wait to try out the mod)

ign: loudboomaker

Why: need multiplayer server.

hours: 6-8

strengths: smithing (the nasty hard hammer beating kind, like armor making)

Ign: mc_ownage
Why you wish to play here: single player is tedious, tfc is for multiplayer
How many hours will you be on weekly: depends, ~10
What are your strengths?: wisdom that only comes with age

Ign: ghoulsbladeSkype: ghoulsblade2Why you wish to play here: looking for a small group/community that is not too far in game progression as i enjoy the initial buildup the most.How many hours will you be on weekly: 6 to 24pm most days if its funAge: 31What are your strengths?: already know how to get some copper with goldpan and make basic tools but new to caveins and prospecting/finding ore, eager to learn or find out together.

Ghoulsblade I added you, and actually that will be the end of recruitment for now! If your application is good enough I will consider it!

Ign

VerelinaSkype

I'd really rather not disclose this publicly. Thanks for understanding. :)

Why you wish to play here?The age of a server is a plus. I'm a fan of small servers, and starting new in a new server is always fun.How many hours will you be on weekly?

The amount of time I play is really volatile and may be inconsistant. It could be anywhere from 5 hours a week, to 50.Age

22What are your strengths?

I enjoy farming and smithing, on TFC. Breeding fast horses has proved enjoyable as well.

Edit:

and actually that will be the end of recruitment for now!

I just saw that after the fact. I'd of course like you to still consider my application, but no hurt feelings if you don't accept it.

Due to the fact that we've had a slow couple of days and your application seems good I will add you!

I'll be on later tonight then. Thanks for accepting me.

Ign: tax274
Why you wish to play here: I need a new TFC server to play on, and TFC is no fun in single player
How many hours will you be on weekly: ~10
What are your strengths?: I learn things quickly