Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tander

[TFC 0.79.15] RopesPlus - compatibility Mine Tweaker script

15 posts in this topic

post-3137-0-87414000-1425061314_thumb.pn

In short: I wrote simple script for Mine Tweaker 3 mod, that rewrite Ropes+ recipes for Terra Firma Craft. It allows use almost all items from Ropes+ (dirt, seed, slime and torch arrows was disabled due balance) in TFC.

Download:

Installation:

• Make sure you have Mine Tweaker 3 in your client
  • Put RopesPlusFix.zs script in %YOUR_PATH_TO_MINECRAFT_CLIENT%/scripts/ folder.
  • Restart client and enjoy!

No, they seem quite craftable now, They have been so for some time.

This script looks extremely useful :D

I'm unfamiliar with ropes plus and the forum link is unhelpful. Can you explain what is added?

I'm unfamiliar with ropes plus and the forum link is unhelpful. Can you explain what is added?

Ropes+ adds more variations of arrows, grappling hook and some gameplay modifications around it.

Can the grappling hook and and arrows be disabled in config? I only want the ropes.

Yes. However the rope is just an item used in crafting. To place in world you need rope arrow, grappling hook or hook shot.

Edit: I think, now I'm doubting myself.

You can disable any item in mod's config. Actually, you can disable any recipe via Mine Tweaker =)

Yes. However the rope is just an item used in crafting. To place in world you need rope arrow, grappling hook or hook shot.Edit: I think, now I'm doubting myself.

Never mind then. I'm looking to duplicate the rope anchors functionality from ExtraFirma so I guess I'll just do without :(.

I am.. rather curious on why you choose to use string instead of actual Rope or Jute Fibers we have in game. A lot of the recipes don't seem very balanced because of this. Personally I'm changing a lot of the recipes to use this for my world. 

I'm think this mod should be useful in middle-game. Finding jute in big quantities is more complicated than killing spiders or making sheep farm. Plus my main task was make items from Ropes+ craftable from TFC resources. It is now. If you want to change something in script for yourself - you are welcome.

Anyone have a way to make the arrows actually do damage in TFC? I made all of them and they are all pathetic and weak compared to basic arrows.

Nevermind: Found it in the config.

Edited by Placid_Storm
I found the answer.

i cant find the scripts folder where you said it would be.

For anyone confused by not finding a scripts folder, the scripts folder is created by ModTweaker. :)

simple script for Mine Tweaker 3 mod

Usually MineTweaker3 can just be dropped into the mods folder of a modpack... but I do not know if it requires anything special to work with TFC.

I am going to guess no.