Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsnm

Time to merge Client-core and Textures?

9 posts in this topic

I know that the textures was separated because is more easy to update it. But now, the textures is frequently updated and the size is very small.

Is time to merge TFCraft-client-Core and TFC_Textures? For a more simple update :P

Since Bioxx isnt the one who does the textures i think its still simpler if they are separated so they can upload uploads independently, i remain corrected however ;)

I all ways thought that bioxx did it for the money off adfly...

Adfly is like "support your hard working mod developer with donations" type stuff. :P

Im waitin to see where this mod is going, waiting to see if mining gets "easier".

Right now I stopped making tools out of metals (sticking with stone).

Because if I use up lower tier metals I can't fuse them later to brass/bronze.

And it takes A LOT pick axes to find what you want.

Being a man with a family, a lot of time is wasted on mining in TFC.

Maybe mining will be easier when more content is added?

Maybe then people will donate and we can combine the two, til then let Bioxx have adfly on both ^^.

I doubt Bioxx is doing it for the adfly pennies. There was a few of us a couple months back pushing him to get the adfly links, so we had a way to give a little back to him.

If he was really looking for the adfly revenue, he never would have combined the TFC_core with the TFC_game files, and left us all downloading 3 links.

Why would it matter if he did?

That's the least he can ask for of us.

At first I didn't use the links, as soon as I heard he earned a little bit of it, I happily waited those few seconds. (does he get more if I press every ad too?)

I love his idea how he plans every world to be unique, and that few world will have every sort of fruits etc.

That way we can have several worlds.

BUT (I know I may be harsh) mining is way to time consuming for that, I found now on a cool world a lot granite! After Hours of searching for ore, still no metal :( (exept for 3 zinc ingots).

When it's easier to find a lot low tier metals I will donate more then what I paid for minecraft.

Simply because Bioxx work is what's keeping me playing minecraft.

Well you have to remember you don't have to go digging for ores, this isn't your normal Minecraft.

I've actually gone digging for hours on end and felt defeated only to have someone say "Dude.. there is Coal and Casserite right over on that hill over there in plain view" making me feel like an idiot for not looking.

Ores spawn anywhere from 255 to the bottom of the world so it is simple to find the stuff out in the open

(Not like it stopped us from mining down to bedrock.. or as close as these lava lakes let us)

As for combining the two, it might make it easier for some people but for me it doesn't matter.

Then I am VERY unlucky, I use NIE (this is a beta guys :P ) and I use noclip and pro pick, on the last 3 surface granite layers I scanned the entire layer, spamming the pro pick and NO casserite! :(

(Im not cheating, its only when I have searched for hours and want to see my odds for finding it which as said, are usually nil)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0