Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Seldron

[Offline] Nessaja TFCraft Minecraft Server

307 posts in this topic

does anyone know how i am going to get the newest version of TFC whitout updating minecraft to 1.3.2 ?

does anyone know how i am going to get the newest version of TFC whitout updating minecraft to 1.3.2 ?

If you don't have a vanilla Minecraft 1.2.5 folder backup the MCNostalgia tool might help you revert back to a vanilla 1.2.5. If that's the case then back up your current Minecraft folder, freshly install Minecraft 1.3.2, then use MCNostalgia to revert back to 1.2.5 Vanilla and then apply mods as desired.

http://www.minecraft...works-with-132/

Does that help?

it helps if u could tell me how to use MCNostalgia

1. I'm not sure if it's necessary or not, but I recommend starting with a fresh and up-to-date version of Minecraft without any mods installed.

2. Download MCNostalgia from the link I provided.

3. Run the .exe or the .py script if you have python installed.

4. It will then prompt you to press enter to see a list of Minecraft versions. You'll want to find "1.2.5" and type in the number that precedes it (in my case it was 91) and press enter.

5. And voila, you should have a vanilla Minecraft 1.2.5.

The MCNostalgia page that I linked to on the Minecraft forum has similar instructions, did you look for that?

Here are some screenshots from the Roman-themed town of Cologne:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Folks !

had rig problems but now back in action.. :) i know how to work mcnostalgia but i cant seem to find a way to get older tfc builds.... only see the latest build available for download... any help would be apreciated to know where to get a tfc 47f build :)

aeroc YOU LIED you can't get 1.2.5 whit MCNostalgia......

aeroc YOU LIED you can't get 1.2.5 whit MCNostalgia......

I can't help you if you can't help yourself. After reading your post I deleted my minecraft folder, freshly installed vanilla 1.3.2, ran MCNostalgia to revert back to 1.2.5, installed the TFC mod files and logged in to the Nessaja server without any trouble. MCNostalgia absolutely can be used to get 1.2.5 and I didn't lie.

hmm connects to server... connecting...connecting...dirtscreen...blackscreen...close minecraft try again... dirtscreen O.O

can anyone else connect to this server ? looks like i can connect to all other servers expect this

can anyone else connect to this server ? looks like i can connect to all other servers expect this

Hampe, you might be using the newest version of TFC, the server is still on 47f, try installing that one instead.

uhm how am i supposed to get 47f ? there is no download for it anymore...

edit: nvm i had TFCraft-client-core-B2-build47f

Well... Seldron is having some more important matters on his RL, and by the time the 48 was out, it was pretty instable, so he decided to wait for a more definitive version of this new upgrade (which is out it is 48g), but I guess he wasn't online these days.

I'm playing almost everyday at night (like 19-21 GMT -3), if you can log in at that time, we can play together.

19-21 GMT-3 u say ? i don't know when that is in sweden so i don't really know when i am supposed to be online then

sorry i havent been around guys, i had some rough times, and no matter what the install order, forge wasnt working for me, so im just waiting till bioxx finishes the 1.3.2 update. Happy Hunting :)

Sorry guys, we had a death in my family. I will update the server as soon as I find the time.

hey guys what build is the server on?

also what is the IP again?