Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Seldron

[Offline] Nessaja TFCraft Minecraft Server

307 posts in this topic

That was a problem all Minecraft Servers had yesterday. I posted this problem in the shoutbox too.

Uhg, i was helpin out cailong and made chisel head plans... once they got into my inventory i crashed and cant get back on :( can any mods clear my inventory? otherwise im perma locked out D:

Do you have to install these mods before joining?

Uhg, i was helpin out cailong and made chisel head plans... once they got into my inventory i crashed and cant get back on :( can any mods clear my inventory? otherwise im perma locked out D:

Somebody last night said delete your TFC config file and allow it to recreate it..we've now got copper and I've a line on possible casserterite deposit

Somebody last night said delete your TFC config file and allow it to recreate it..we've now got copper and I've a line on possible casserterite deposit

Where could i find this, looking through the jar i couldnt find any TFC config file ;(

I can delete your player.dat file on the server if you like. You loose all Your items though.

Won't matter in a few days though look at next Post.

Update build40 changes a lot in the TFC World.

To really use this version, I recommand a server / MAP reset while upgrading to build40.

I'd like a vote from you if you want to update to build40 using a new map.

Please answer here if you want me to update to build40 while doing a map reset.

If the majority votes for yes we all have to start all over again though. So keep that in mind while voting.

I'm more a part timer than a regular but yeah, a new map pls.

I dont play on your server but I will if and when you upgrade to pre40

Seldron its a yes from me. I would say its a good time for it. you should reset it Friday morning. ( i got the day off :P)

its a yes from me, played the server once and fell in love <3

also please do delete my player file, dont have anything valuable on me anyway ;)

Seems like we will got to build 40 tomorrow morning if there won't be a lot of "no" till tomorrow morning.

Please remember the people on the server to look up this thread, too.

its a yes from me, played the server once and fell in love <3

also please do delete my player file, dont have anything valuable on me anyway ;)

You dat file is removed. Try again.

Yeah a new map would be better to test the new features!

I will update the server now.

I will inform you as soon as the server is back up.

Server is running now with Pre 43 using a new MAP.

Mind updating to pre44 since it fixes a major chest bug? It doesn't need a world gen for this one unless you really care about rivers

I'll Update to Build 44 now.

Server is now running Beta 2 Build 44.