Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Seldron

[Offline] Nessaja TFCraft Minecraft Server

307 posts in this topic

Nessaja TFC:

Nessaja is a Terrafirmacraft modded minecraft beta server.

Due to the fact that TFC currently isn't bukkit compatible there are no additional server management plugins installed (homes / ports / protectionzones / advanced logging).

The server is currently whitelisted. Join TS3 and ask for the whitelisted on if you want to join that (works without microfone too, TS3 has chatchannels!).

Rules:

- no grieving

- no stealing

- propper language

- respect other players

Disregarding the rules will get you banned.

Last word on disagreements have the mods/admins.

Settling is allowed around spawn, city projects are only allowed >1000 blocks away from spawn.

Admins:

Seldron

Moderators:

chocmerc (active)

beckhamz (active)

beaver302 (active)

dversluis (active)

yemmster (inactive)

Technical information:

The server is situated in a RZ in Frankfurt.

The server has 20 slots.

MC Server:

nessaja-ao.de:25111 - down - used for tests

nessaja-ao.de:25112 - whitelisted

TS3: (teamspeak 3, no account registration required)

nessaja-ao.de

Mods:

-Forge 3.3.8.152

-CodeChickenCore 0.5.3

-NEI 1.2.2.3 (client uses 1.2.2.4)

-REI Minimap 3.1 (client only)

-TFCraft beta 2 build 47f

-Player API 1.3 (client uses 1.5)

-Smart Moving 9.4.2

-Player API render 1.4 (client only)

Update (12/07/06):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 43)

- NEW MAP!

Update (12/07/07):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 44)

Update (12/07/10):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 44b)

Update (12/07/11):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 45)

Update (12/07/21):

- updated this post to represent rules and mods

Update (12/07/22):

- split the server into a whitelisted one running build 46e now and a non whitelisted one still running on build 45

- whitelist requires accepptence from the community, log into teamspeak and ask for being whitelisted, you may be asked a lot of questions, bring time

Update (12/07/25):

- shut down the non whitelisted server since it wasn't used anymore - portreused for update testing purposes

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47b)

Update (12/07/26):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47c)

Update (12/07/27):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47e)

- enabled automatic daily backups

- world runs in ramdisk now -> should reduce lag

- enabled automatic syncing to disc every 30min

Update (12/07/28):

- updated TFC to current version (beta 2 build 47f)

Edited by Seldron

Got on server...everything seems to run good and no lag for me....if you guys are lookin for a tfc server with open room this server has plenty

Update:

- added Smart Moving and Player API to hopefully fully support Smart Moving Mod on this server

- updated TFC to current version (Beta 2 Pre 37)

Great server, very friendly people, lag free. awesome for beginners. Highly suggest this server .

Great server, very friendly people, lag free. awesome for beginners. Highly suggest this server .

agree i have been on it last few days now and no down time with awesome people

Update:

- updated TFC to current version (Beta 2 Pre 38)

ok after a few weeks or so of playin i have came up with the review.

Best Server of tfc i have been on, admins are fair and just" no hand outs". they dont take no crap from trolls or griefers but judge the situation fair....no bans just cause they heard u was a meanie, But the second u "CUSS" up your are banned and added to a big list of griefers that alot of ppl see.

Owner is cool and calm, so is admins....Yem is always there to help you with questions or strife....

So far from what i have found this server is very player friendly and willing to help u learn tfc and get into metals.

If your serious about making friends on a server and/or becomming good at tfc...this server is it.

All imature people need not even try....if you take out rage on other server members you will be dealt with.

my fav thing about the server is admins and owner let u play and not dictate your every action.

+2 for this server and its team

if you join the server hit me up anytime in server if u need help or questions....

OH... MY.. GAWWWWWWWD!!!!!! Did I hear you right? TFCraft AND Smart Moving WITH voice chat?!!!! I'm giving you a huge air hug for this!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

OH... MY.. GAWWWWWWWD!!!!!! Did I hear you right? TFCraft AND Smart Moving WITH voice chat?!!!! I'm giving you a huge air hug for this!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

ya works out great

Update:

- updated TFC to current version (Beta 2 Pre 39)

Just joined the server, looking for some people to work with or team up. I'm good at building, raising food, mining and metal working, pretty knowlegable about the mod and love to help people as part of a town/group effort because playing solo is not fun.

ill ask my other townies , im sure well be happy to have another person on the team!

Any slots available... Wanting to give MP a try... UK based... IGN=Cailong

Any slots available... Wanting to give MP a try... UK based... IGN=Cailong

ya just join up...no whitelist....join in and have fun

Server is down though.

Well poop. How am I going to finish my Chert castle?

Yes server is down...alot of ppl have messaged sel already. No need to send more to him, he will fix it or tell us whats up when he gets on.

Also when server goes back up I will be lookin for trading things for a olive sap...if anyone has some message me on forums and we can work something out xD

Sorry about the downtime, Server restarted and back ONLINE!

Sorry for the messup. The server was actually running. I would have gotten an SMS if it would have been down. Log shows a lot of Java errors. I think something just caused it to freeze.

It's online again now. Doubled the amount of memory for the server too. It should run now a bit more smoothly.

Thanks Seldron...now back to the game!

I recently joined as 'warfighter67' I love the server :)

Odd, server is showing as online, but won't make a connection to it.

It seems that's a problem with Minecraft, that was a note on Notch's twitter about it.

Twitter tells me login servers are down, but also that the web guys are already looking into it, so I guess my job here is done? Hm.

— Markus Persson (@notch)

July 2, 2012