Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nhyrum

me and a friend are looking for a small server

3 posts in this topic

me and my friend are looking for a small server to play on, He plays a lot more than i do(Im in colloge so dont play much during the semester)

I also have limited minecraft and terrafirmacraft experience, whereas my friend has much more minecraft and more terrafirmacraft experience

IGN:Nhyrum

In minecraft i liked making things with redstone, dontknow how advanced redstone is in TFC or if it has it(i think it does if i remember correctly) building and making stuff in general

IGN: orionofalbion

farming, husbandry and things of the like.

we are both mature adults that have things to do(my friend a has a newborn) we both work, and so i in particular am looking for a server that doesnt require me to spend x amount of hours per week. we would prefer to host our own server, but have not been able to get one working, elsewise we would be doing that.

Hey guys, check out darkagecraft.com, its a good size server with a mature crowd. You'll be free to do as you like. Start your own town or join one. Hope to see you there! (You'll have to apply to be whitelisted)

My friend and I play on a private server that is hosted by me as well.

Don't think that playing on a server with some random dudes and TFC mod installed is a good idea.

And especially when time pases without you being on the server. Left the game in summer 1002, came back and it's winter 1015.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0