Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sladki

[TFC 0.79.29] Cellars Addon

196 posts in this topic

You are right. It seems that I have to remove the usage of snow blocks.

From 79.16 update:

[*]Disabled creation of snow and iron golems using TFC pumpkins or jack o'lanterns.

So you should be able to leave snow blocks in or put them back in if you have removed them.

Does this addon take into consideration preserved food to reduce decay or is it only for raw? Also, have you considered making a greenhouse to add to this mod? The cellar is awesome and very helpful in warmer climates but a greenhouse would help with early planting in the extremely cold climates. Just a thought because you did a great job here already!

Edit: I concur about the silo for grain and also maybe changing the ice bunker to use wrought iron so people can't get it too soon or maybe the lower version is just cool not freezing. Since iceboxes were wood and metal contraptions dating to 16th/17th centuries it was a later invention. Although, the ancient Persians had quite a process for storing ice through the winter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice#Ice_harvesting

Edited by Teagan75

What's the minimum (interior) volume? I mean the volume of space and shelves inside, not the size of the structure itself.

I currently have 3*3*2 interior and I'm not sure it's working.

Edited by Peffern

Not sure if this addon was intended for server use, but I was trying to set up a server with this on it. Upon logging in to the server with a freshly loaded client however, the client will crash to desktop. It does, however, work in single player. The crash report is here if you want to look into it. I have some other addons and mods on as well, but I've already gone through and enabled one at a time, and it only does the crash with Cellars enabled. I'm using TFC 0.79.18.673 with Cellars 1.05.

Crash Report -

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 5/2/15 10:46 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen
at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.TFC_Core.getSuperSeed(TFC_Core.java:1393)
at com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.AnvilRecipe.<init>(AnvilRecipe.java:30)
at sladki.tfc.ModManager.registerAnvilRecipes(ModManager.java:198)
at sladki.tfc.Handlers.ChunkEventHandler.onLoadWorld(ChunkEventHandler.java:12)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_80_ChunkEventHandler_onLoadWorld_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:61)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:237)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1649)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.TFC_Core.getSuperSeed(TFC_Core.java:1393)
at com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.AnvilRecipe.<init>(AnvilRecipe.java:30)
at sladki.tfc.ModManager.registerAnvilRecipes(ModManager.java:198)
at sladki.tfc.Handlers.ChunkEventHandler.onLoadWorld(ChunkEventHandler.java:12)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_80_ChunkEventHandler_onLoadWorld_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:61)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:237)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1649)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 772663280 bytes (736 MB) / 1161297920 bytes (1107 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 13 mods loaded, 13 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
tfc_coremod{0.79.18} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
terrafirmacraft{0.79.18} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.18.673.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
tfccellars{1.05} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.05.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
farseek{1.0.5} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
streams{0.1.4} [streams] (Streams-0.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.4.0.19} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.4.0.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.7} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.7a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1291
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6570 GL version 4.3.12618 Compatibility Profile Context 13.251.0.0, ATI Technologies Inc.
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Edited by LordRemotely

I am getting the same exact error on my testing server. It does seem to be client-side though as my test server continues to run...

A work-around is to load into a single-player world, exit to menu, then you can connect to the server.

Hopefully we can find/get a fix for this, as I am unable to update my server TFC version until this is working  :(

Kitty has stated that due to a tweak with anvils for 0.79.18 any addon that adds custom anvil recipes will have server issues.

I did remember seeing that, but does that mean there is no way to fix it? and that every mod that has custom anvil recipes is forever dead and broken? (for server use at least)

I'm surprised you even got it to work in SP. This issue can be fixed, but it is up to the addon authors to do so.

The addon is simply out of date. It needs to be updated to be compatible with 0.79.18 and the new superseed anvil stuff. It is possible for addons to do so, as some of the other ones on this forum have already shown.

For now, the + has been removed from the topic title to reduce any confusion about which version this addon is compatible with.

I was told that if the ambient temperature is below a certain amount, it's actually beneficial not to use the cellar. Can someone confirm/deny this?

I was told that if the ambient temperature is below a certain amount, it's actually beneficial not to use the cellar. Can someone confirm/deny this?

The cellar temperature will be equated to the ambient temperature if the cellar calculated temperature (the lowest possible temperature is 1) will be greater than the ambient temperature.

Next update will come soon.

It would be cool to use this same cellar construct idea for a greenhouse. Would it be possible to add something like a planter pot that tells a crop planted in it that it is warmer than the ambient temp? Like the shelves lowering their temperature? Instead of cellar walls you use greenhouse walls, made of large panes of horticultural glass and supported by steel framing. Instead of having an ice bunker to put ice into, you could just make it so the soil in the planter pots needs to be replaced every harvest by dirt and fertilizer. The benefit would obviously be the ability to grow things year round in almost any climate, but the downsides would be that it is late game, extremely expensive to build, would require you to shovel any snow collecting on the roof, and can only be used if you have access to fertilizer. It should take a small server community or one dedicated late game player to put one together, and the glass should be vulnerable to things like arrows and javelins, requiring the occasional replacement if skeletons show up.

Forge does not work if you add this mod TCF cellar 1.06. Maybe gregtech 6 is the problem.

Edited by cpy

You'll need to be a lot more descriptive if you want to get support.

You can't put charcoal in forge charcoal slot when you install cellar and gregtech 6. You can put it in if you remove cellar mod. Strange error.

cpy, could you try to place a snow or ice block inside the slots please? Are you sure that you are trying to place exactly tfc charcoal? Try to place all of coal items (vanilla, tfc and gt).

I would guess there is an odd unification issue. GT causes all kinds of issues with the inventory, crafting, machine and in world unifications. For some reason with Cellars GT is getting confused what to unify where.

It works with GT6 it does not work with GT6 + cellar mod.

I'm playing with cpy so i will try describe problem. We were playing with TFC and GT6 - no problem, we added cellars and it looks like no problem until we tried to use forge - we couldnt put charcoal into any slot. So we tried to create new forge but couldnt place charcoal.

I tried to disable mods in SP and create/use forge. Without cellar you can give yourself TFC or vanilla charcoal and dictionary will it change to TFC charcoal(because we have set it in unification.cfg).

In game without GT and with cellar, you had to give yourself only TFC charcoal cause vanilla doesnt work. Also could create forge and use it.

But if i try game with GT and cellars somehow TFC charcoal keeps changing to vanilla one. I can place coal/charcoal only to side slots and cant lit furnace or create new again.

What did you change in unification.cfg? I've tried to run gt without cellars mod and tfc charcoal replaces with vanilla automatically.

Everything in TFC section in that .cfg is set to true.

Everything in TFC section in that .cfg is set to true.

I have no this section. Upload your .cfg to pastebin please.

So exactly as I said, with cellars loaded the unification is messed up and converting TFC charcoal to vanilla. GT is beyond annoying with its unification and auto ore dictionary registration. I dropped plans to use GT in my pack because no matter how I set cfg it would convert all types of TFC copper or iron to a single type. GT cfgs are completely counterintuitive and literally chaotic. You can not predict what outcome you'll get from even the smallest change.

Works fine for me. Try to uninstall gt, then install as usual: run mc with ic2 first, then run with installed gt.

Posted Image