Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sladki

[TFC 0.79.29] Cellars Addon

196 posts in this topic

if anyone wants texture support for this, head over to my pack. ive got it covered :)

screenshot

Posted Image

Yeah you do and the textures are beautiful as always!

Updated. Might work with 0.79.24.

@Sladki, take a look at github, gave you a little hand with the 0.79.23 update...

Thank you.

Great Mod Thanks

Edited by geneweaver

After the latest update some items are not going in the cellar shelves, all kinds of meats, grains, sugarcane, Specificallly tested with pork ( cooked and raw) and wheat.

Would you please take a look?

I've downloaded the mod and made the cellar Ok (I think) but when I shift+right click the cellar block while in debug mode it tells me to check the console. The console doesn't say anything is wrong with it so I'm not sure what's wrong. I've gone into creative and messed around with it, adding ice and making different sized cellars but it says the same thing. 

[13:26:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Temperature: 5.0 Coolant: 0
[13:26:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Look at console for more information
[13:26:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Temperature: 5.0 Coolant: 0
[13:26:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Look at console for more information

After the latest update some items are not going in the cellar shelves, all kinds of meats, grains, sugarcane, Specificallly tested with pork ( cooked and raw) and wheat.

Would you please take a look?

The 23nd August TFC update broke this. Try new mod version.

I've downloaded the mod and made the cellar Ok (I think) but when I shift+right click the cellar block while in debug mode it tells me to check the console. The console doesn't say anything is wrong with it so I'm not sure what's wrong. I've gone into creative and messed around with it, adding ice and making different sized cellars but it says the same thing.

There is might be a message about the cellar (complete or not) in the console (server thread). Could you make a screenshot of the console please?

I've had to enter debug mode to try and get my cellar to work.

[13/10/2015 14:04:13 PM] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [sladki.tfc.TileEntities.TEIceBunker:isStructureComplete:300]: Cellar at 4126 151 -10430 doesn't have the second door, block there is 2
[13/10/2015 14:04:13 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Temperature: 5.0 Coolant: 0
[13/10/2015 14:04:13 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Look at console for more information
[13/10/2015 14:04:14 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: com.bioxx.tfc.GUI.GuiInventoryTFC
[13/10/2015 14:04:14 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: com.bioxx.tfc.Containers.ContainerPlayerTFC
[13/10/2015 14:04:45 PM] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [sladki.tfc.TileEntities.TEIceBunker:isStructureComplete:262]: Cellar at 4126 151 -10430 has too many doors

So, I had two doors, it told me I had too many. I broke one out and put wall there. Then it said I didn't have the second door! So I put it back and now I have too many doors again. Whaaat?

The pictures are kind of hard to understand.

You have to build a air lock. So it has 2 door, but is one after the other.

XXXXXX

X         XX

X          !  !

X         XX

XXXXXX

X = Wall

!  =  Door

When I build mine I put doors while standing on the outside.

ohhhh! I see! I assumed the doors needed to be put in like double doors. Thanks so much!

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out.  Great mod BTW. :)

Edited by WillOfStone

Just a suggestion, is it possible to make the shortcut to cut decay off food work while having a cellar shelf open?

I really like this addition to  TFC but I notice after a few updates some items like grains can't be stored in the cellar, oats and rice wouldn't go in, perhaps its that only the finished food products can only be stored ?

ah after going back and experimenting it looks like you can fit grains and other food only if they been prepared if they have a prepare stage (rice after being knifed i.e.) I'm on technofirma 2.16 .guess I figure out the issue . thanks for the responce :D

Edited by WarmSlumbers

I really like this addition to  TFC but I notice after a few updates some items like grains can't be stored in the cellar, oats and rice wouldn't go in, perhaps its that only the finished food products can only be stored ?

Could you say TFC and the addon versions you are using, please.

ZWaRFie.jpg

Edited by Sladki

this looks like a great mod, but im having some issues with it: In a survival world, I made the biggest possible cellar with an inner size of 7x7x2. I made it inside a hill. But, when Rclicking on the icebunker, it sais "the cellar in not complete or not chilled yet". Ive waited a couple of days, but it keeps telling me that message. Is there any mistake in my build? does the door needs to be in the midle, or facing a certain direction? do I need a certain floor beneath my cellar blocks floor?

links to screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_cvz4bqlNQdWUsweE1zcmVJaUE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_cvz4bqlNQdd284aVBKenNJMlk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_cvz4bqlNQdbDgxNzlhOS0tNWc/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Never mind, tested it in creativs, added 2000000 to the time, and then the bunker worked. i guess ill have to wait a while...

Edited by RMC's JCA

getting this crash;

im using the latest TFC version, and besides TFC also these mods:

TFC additions, armorStatus, damage indicators, decorations, leatherwatersac, TFC merchants, terrafirmacraft 0.79.25.845, terramisc, tfc udary and decocraft 2

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 29/11/15 12:58
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: TFCBuilding
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: TFCBuilding
    at sladki.tfc.Blocks.BlockCellarWall.<init>(BlockCellarWall.java:16)
    at sladki.tfc.ModManager.loadBlocks(ModManager.java:71)
    at sladki.tfc.Cellars.initialize(Cellars.java:28)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
    ... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 3419211888 bytes (3260 MB) / 5145362432 bytes (4907 MB) up to 5145362432 bytes (4907 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx5120M -Xms5120M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1517 19 mods loaded, 19 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHI    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHI    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1517-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHI    Forge{10.13.4.1517} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1517-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHI    tfc_coremod{0.79.25} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHI    terrafirmacraft{0.79.25} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.25.845.jar)
    UCHI    tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10][0.79.23+]TFC-Additions-1.0.3.jar)
    UCHI    bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar)
    UCHI    ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar)
    UCHI    DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3.jar)
    UCHI    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar)
    UCHI    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar)
    UCHI    MerchantsTFC{1.1.3} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.1.3.jar)
    UCHI    MerchantsContainersTFC{1.0.1} [Merchants Containers] ([1.7.10]Merchants-Containers-1.0.1.jar)
    UCHI    StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [statusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar)
    UCHI    tfcm{0.8.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.8.0.jar)
    UCHE    tfccellars{1.05} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.05.jar)
    UCHI    tfcudarymod{0.2.28} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.28.jar)
    UCHI    PTRModelLib{1.0.0} [PTRModelLib] (Decocraft-2.2.1_1.7.10.jar)
    UCHI    props{2.2.1} [Decocraft] (Decocraft-2.2.1_1.7.10.jar)
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.3.0 - Build 10.18.14.4029' Renderer: 'Intel® HD Graphics 4600'

Edited by Kittychanley
Please put crash reports in spoiler tags

[1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.05.jar

You are using old version, the current is 1.010

Where do I find the download for this mod?

Ah first post where it says download.

My cellar is not working.

Temperature is only few degrees below ambient, and ice is not melting at all. I have intermediate room with 2 doors. It is small cellary, internal size is 3x3, maybe it is a cause?

Most of the times people have a hard time understanding the door positioning.

Maybe this will help.

tSClrem.pngpXaIM5h.png

Just add a ceiling and it will work.

Another thing to remember is that it will only work with snow or Cellar Ice. If you get Terrafirmacraft Ice  ( Like from Creative ) it does not work.

Once everything is in the right position put Ice in the Ice Bunker. With the doors closed shift right click with an empty hand and you will see It's Freezing in Here.