Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Krom

[Solved] MyTown2 for TFC

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys and gals, I read in a thread here that MyTown2 works better for TFC servers than Towny, but found no other info on this forum. When I install it my server crashes (latest 1.7.10 MyTown2). Anyone know what I am doing wrong please? And is MyTown2 my best option for TFC?

Please make sure that you are following the support forum rules. At the absolute bare minimum, you are breaking rule #5 because you are claiming that your game has crashed, but have not provided a crash report. Technically you're also breaking rule #4 because you have not used the template.

Both of these rules are there for a reason. The information that you provide when following those rules is critical. Without that information, we cannot help you.

Sorry, I don't use forums much, not a fan of talking to people, but needs must ^_^ I shall use the template next time, sorry. Here's the crash report  

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 02/04/15 12:24
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.MissingModsException
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:227)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:472)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_40, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 9405327752 bytes (8969 MB) / 9631170560 bytes (9185 MB) up to 9631170560 bytes (9185 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xmn6G -Xms8G -Xmx10G
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 18 mods loaded, 18 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded
FML{7.10.85.1272} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar) Unloaded
Forge{10.13.2.1272} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar) Unloaded
tfc_coremod{0.79.15} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded
cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.2} [ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded
DecorationsTFC{1.0.15} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.15.jar) Unloaded
MerchantsTFC{1.0.26} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.0.26.jar) Unloaded
terrafirmacraft{0.79.15} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.15.538.jar) Unloaded
CraftHeraldry{1.1.3} [CraftHeraldry] (CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar) Unloaded
MoCreatures{6.3.1} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.3.1.zip) Unloaded
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded
TeNNoX_KeyAndCodeLock{1.4} [KeyAndCodeLock] (KeyAndCodeLock-1.7.2-1.4.jar) Unloaded
lwstfc{3.4.B79} [Leather Water Sac] (LeatherWaterSac-3.4.B79.jar) Unloaded
MobProperties{0.3.5} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.5.jar) Unloaded
MyTown2{1.7.10-0.26a} [MyTown 2] (MyTown2-1.7.10-0.26a.jar) Unloaded
cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded
cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.2} [ships Mod] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Edited by Kittychanley
Please make sure you are reading the rules. Not only does rule #5 say to provide crash reports, it also says to use pastebin.com or spoiler tags.

One of the mods you have installed is dependent on another mod, that you do not have installed. The crash report doesn't really say much more than that. Make sure to double check all of your mods and their dependencies.

Hmm... It must be something to that is needed by MyTown2, because the server and other mods work fine when I remove the MT2 mod. But i saw no mention of any required programs except forge in the installation guide... 

Edited by Krom

MyEssentials-Core is required.

Solved! Thanks :D

Btw, is there an NPC town feature in MT2? The commands list here seems incomplete...https://github.com/MyEssentials/MyTown2/wiki/Commands-and-permissionsI am server admin, so I could claim NPC towns myself, but that could create issues with other things I am planning to do... Sorry if this should be a new thread, but thought I'd ask in case one of you guys know.

Edited by Krom

We use Towny in our server, but I found that using NPC town creates a lot of trouble. In the end I decided to create towns using a secondary account, aka one of my kids account. This way I can have full control just by loging in with that account. Since I use MultiMC I am even able to have 2 instances of Minecraft running out of the same computer on different  screens.

I have been thinking of adding MyTown2 to my server, I have tested it out and have it working.

But wondering what item did/do you use for "currency" for claiming land? I just basically want some ideas of what I could use (other than diamonds lol). Also without requiring another large(ish) mod to be running on the server.

i use the coins from the warehouse addon. it all counts as bismuth coins though, since that is the lowest tier metal next to tin and nickel.

Thanks, didn't see that Merchants had coin making in it now, really nice!

Do you have a protections json file for TFC, or have a link where I might find one? Ive noticed some odd ones (like doors, and fence gates) that don't work by default. (and don't want to go through and set it up if it's already been done)

Edited by Red3Tango