Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
KuroNeko87

[0.79.17] TFC Music Resource Pack

18 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! I made a resource pack using the beautiful musical work of Adrian Von Ziegler.

This resource pack replaces the default TFC music, which is good in it's own right, but after a long time playing, it becomes boring and repetitive. I hope to change that with this pack.

Download HERE!

The songs included in this pack are:

• Ride...........................................................m0.ogg
  • Legend......................................................m1.ogg
  • For the King...............................................m2.ogg
  • Prophecy....................................................m3.ogg
  • Callirus.......................................................m4.ogg
  • Song of Brotherhood..................................m5.ogg
  • Beautiful Dreams........................................m6.ogg
  • Crann na Beatha........................................m7.ogg
  • Ode to the Fallen........................................m8.ogg
  • Divine Ancestry...........................................m9.ogg
  • Interludium..................................................m10.ogg

You might need to adjust the music volume in options as these songs have a higher volume than the original ones.

MUSIC USAGE CONDITIONS: Taken From HERE!

Everyone is free to use my music if credits are given. Exceptions are if you want to use my music in something with commercial purpose because you can get into trouble with GEMA if there is no written permission from me, it already happened several times and people even got sued by GEMA without even my knowledge. So that's why you MUST request a written permission from me if your project is commercial, for your own safety. But as far as YouTube goes you can use my music for free even if you monetize your videos, just give credits and you can use any song you want. =)

© All music composed by Adrian von Ziegler.

Support him if you like his music as I believe he deserves it.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdrianvonZiegler/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrianvonZiegler

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/artist/adrian-von-ziegler/id445469270

The resource pack also includes my custom edited sky. (only works if Optifine is Installed)

Posted Image

Edited by KuroNeko87

This post has received the official Kitty seal of approval. :)

Take note everyone, this is how you do a music resource pack where you give proper credit to the artists.

Do you use Hardcore Darkness? Because when I use your resource pack, it became useless, no more darkness.

based on the terrain below the sky i would say, yes he does.

Yeah, I do Use it.

You are free to use this resource pack on any modpack you like, it shares the same permissions as the parent mod. (Terrafirmacraft)

How did you make it work? Did you have any issues with Hardcore Darkness? Because as I mentioned when I enable your resource pack, the HD doesn't work.

Edited by DcNdrew

i havent had any issues with it, though i dont have the same sky cause i use the Stellar Sky mod, looks epic in its own right and is pretty similar to the sky in the pic above... minus the Milky Way. lol.

I tried Stellar Sky mod, it looks right, but is it possible that SSky mod drops down FPS? I'll disable it when I'll be home, and see what will happen, but it really looks like.

I just added your sound pack to our server. It's a beautifull work, congrats to the music authors and Thanks to you for putting it together.

Loving the Sky btw.

I created a page on my Forum because I need a link where my players could download the pack.

Link Here

Dear author textures! These textures are in conflict with the mod DynamicLights! Nights are very bright. This is a big problem. If you delete a folder, lightmap it all ok. But this is a big problem for players who have downloaded your own textures from this thread. Help me please  :(

Edited by momai

Don't unpack it. Download the file and just put it in the folder called resource packs that's right next to the mods folder where you installed TFC. Don't unzip it, don't rename it, don't anything. Just put it in that spot with copy and paste.

Download link is broken :(
Great musics btw