Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Azeryuu

[Offline][B2Pre37] XeraxCraft: Survival [No Whitelist]

22 posts in this topic

Server IP: tfcraft.xeraxcraft.com

Slots: 50

Required Mods:

Forge 3.1.7.135

Player API 1.3

Smart Moving 9.2

TFCraft B2 Pre 37

Optional Mods:

Code Chicken Core 0.5.3

NEI 1.2.24

Rei's Minimap 3.1

Just had a reset today with a new seed, I may reset again if we need a different seed

Any additional information, just ask

Hey I just tried to join.. is the server time based hosting (hosted at certain times?) or is it down, you full or anything of that sort?

Do you have all of the mods listed. I was able to get in fine.

Updated: TFCraft B2 Pre36 -> B2 Pre37

Updated: Forge 3.1.6.131 -> 3.1.7.135

Added Rei's Minimap support for entities on map

Hey! I'll download all the mods and I'll try to join - See you till then!

Thanks for hosting this :D

It's a bit sad playing without mobs though since I'm used to Hardcore mode and the danger makes it substantially more fun imo :(

Anyway, Catch you online!

I'll be enabling mobs soon, just wanted to make sure people got settled with their first base first

Smart moving "CLient for ModLoader" "Server for Minecraft Forge" or "Server for ModLoaderMP"?

Any chances you can provide links to the same version of the mods you are using? Having a hard time finding them.

hmm maybe you should set some rules... cause it's like everyone's playing happy anarchy, raiding, killing etc. Just not really fun to play with a mod that takes pretty long to move up the tech ladder.

Not everyone.

Most of us are playing friendly.

There are a couple who are a bit crazy and one person, profaith, who wreaked havoc on your base and another base today which was pretty bad.

As far as I can tell, standard societal rules apply and we're all pretty unhappy about the act that took place today.

profaith is still on the server and claiming he will provide any "merc" work for money :( and he seems to think it's a good thing so...

You can tell me if you need anything in-game and I'll try to provide :D

Until server rules are outlined and enforced, I guess we'll have to deal with idiots like this on what used to be a friendly and fun server.

Server was fun at first, had some pvp, some people got a little angry but they started it all >.> and now admin said "PvP is allowed, stealing is allowed, but no excessive griefing," So we did that today, and admins are allowed to tp their friends to whomever, whenever, do whatever they want, get freebies, and also they dont tell if they are a admin, Beaver told me that he got 12-15 tp's yesterday from asylum to and from the mainland *Which is roughly 7k blocks* they used this to tp my friend, Promackid to them to kill him since he tried killing them before, which backfired and got us their base coords, we went to raid them, and asylum tp'ed Beaver back to me, so he could try to kill me and take it back, when i got him to half a heart, Asylum tped him out back to him, 9k rules, and btw

I guess we'll have to deal

is the response with pvp, just learn to deal getting set back and not abusing your friend's powers >.> Btw im banned for all this happening now also >.>

Server was fun at first, had some pvp, some people got a little angry but they started it all >.> and now admin said "PvP is allowed, stealing is allowed, but no excessive griefing," So we did that today, and admins are allowed to tp their friends to whomever, whenever, do whatever they want, get freebies, and also they dont tell if they are a admin, Beaver told me that he got 12-15 tp's yesterday from asylum to and from the mainland *Which is roughly 7k blocks* they used this to tp my friend, Promackid to them to kill him since he tried killing them before, which backfired and got us their base coords, we went to raid them, and asylum tp'ed Beaver back to me, so he could try to kill me and take it back, when i got him to half a heart, Asylum tped him out back to him, 9k rules, and btw

I guess we'll have to deal

is the response with pvp, just learn to deal getting set back and not abusing your friend's powers >.> Btw im banned for all this happening now also >.>

This is not the entire story but it is certainly well embellished...

The bit about this being a fun server is true at least.

Please explain you're side, if its that your tree was cut down with your house in it, i didnt do it, that is the entire story, im not some "BLOODRAGIN FANATICAL PVPUR BLAARG!" As everyone has made me out to be >.> I didnt start any of the pvp and only pvp'ed with people who i knew were okay with it >.>

--edit

Btw, sorry for freaking out, i absolutely hate it when people get tp's to and from their friends when pvp is allowed, i know that is why im probably banned now >.>

i was there when the first pvp problem happed beaver attack the town that i was in profaith was a member of the town but was kick out of (i still don't know why he was kicked) but beaver started it he destroyed the town then use the minimap to find were me and underdietalk were hideing thank to the fact that then mimimap can pick up player entadis (not sure if i spelled that right srry if i didn't) the map only give the area were the player is it not to detailed i was hiding and set a trap we put a chest with good in the opening and croched so he couldn't see are names beaver hired profaith to halp him raid (i only say that becuse the fact at that piont in time he was a merc) i was the first to strike but i did tell beaver i was srry i had to kill him i was then killed by profaith and then had to walk home from spawn i dont know anything about the tp's but the admin and mods of the server should know that is a abuse of power along with spawning in item for friends is abuse if the server admin is have a event and the admins and mods have people helping set the area for the event then that fine but that would be for building only, (i was ask to be a mod on a server before and had to understand that was abuse) i dont know much of what happend but after hireing profaith to help us move the town let him stay with us once agien.

i hope that hearing my side of the story help the server to find out and fix the problem.

thank for reading the post and i hope it help make the server funner and more player frendly.

Rules have been set for the server now and the world has been restarted.

Anyone breaking the rules will be instantly banned.

No exceptions.

This is a fun server with a fair amount of space available so feel free to join and stake your place in the town :D

Town is small, though what is this Rules? I cant find it. I like living out where i can build what I'd like.. I am told by beaver IF i live outside of "town" aka spawn i can be griefed to the point of my house being completly destroyed? and spawncamped? doesnt sound too friendly when your "town" gets cramped

Please post rules on the forums.

server seems to be down, does anyone know what happened?

server seems to be down, does anyone know what happened?

When I couldn't connect most of today (still can't ) I checked the server status website and it said the server was fine with 5 people on it at that time so I have no idea why I and yourself can no longer establish a connection. Maybe the server options were changed or something.

Since yesterday, i cannot connect to the server anymore, a ping tests shows me that the server is reachable. Does anyone have an idea how i can make my connection work again?

(I did not change anything concerning the internet connection, the router or modem and i can still play on some other servers, while others can't be reached either.)

I'd really appreciate some help here. :(