Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dodgetrex

64 posts in this topic

This server as of 6/12/2015 will be permanently shut down. Sorry everyone, just not enough players.

We do still have a Vanilla Server going, check the forums for the application if you wish to play.

Stooges server forum:

http://minecraftstooges.freeforums.net/

Edited by Dodgetrex

Hello ^. ^ 

IGN: DeadPrince

Timezone: Central >.<

Why? I want to play because playing by myself gets rather boring honestly..

How long? Not for very long, but I know how to start off for a while. I'm a fairly quick learner..

Me? I'm actually very mature for my age, if I say so myself. I like weird moosic.... Alternative, I believe you'd call it e.e.... I'm usually available... Anything else you'd like to know please message me ♥

Hello ^. ^ 

IGN: DeadPrince

Timezone: Central >.<

Why? I want to play because playing by myself gets rather boring honestly..

How long? Not for very long, but I know how to start off for a while. I'm a fairly quick learner..

Me? I'm actually very mature for my age, if I say so myself. I like weird moosic.... Alternative, I believe you'd call it e.e.... I'm usually available... Anything else you'd like to know please message me ♥

PM sent

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: Mario647, 19, Pacific

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I have been getting tired of just playing single player and would like to join a small multiplayer community.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I've been playing for several months now.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a mature person and like working with others ^^ I am also available most days.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: Mario647, 19, PacificWHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I have been getting tired of just playing single player and would like to join a small multiplayer community.HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I've been playing for several months now.SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a mature person and like working with others ^^ I am also available most days.

Welcome to the server

Hey

IGN: ChrismasBlend

Timezone: EST

Why I want to play: I would like to experience this excellent modpack in a small community setting. (This seems perfect)

How Long I have been playing: Im new, but have picked up the learning curve enough to understand game mechanics while playing singe player.

Me: I love hiking and primitive survival in real life. This mod brings my interests to Minecraft.

Hope i can join the server!

Hey

IGN: ChrismasBlend

Timezone: EST

Why I want to play: I would like to experience this excellent modpack in a small community setting. (This seems perfect)

How Long I have been playing: Im new, but have picked up the learning curve enough to understand game mechanics while playing singe player.

Me: I love hiking and primitive survival in real life. This mod brings my interests to Minecraft.

Hope i can join the server!

welcome to the server

IGN: earlyshooter Age: 15 Timezone: Pacific time

Why?:  Playing on a server with other people may help me learn how to play TFC. Of course I won't be begging 

but assistance from the outside world would help. Also I think it would be a lot of fun trading with other people.

Me: I'm a freshman in highschool who likes to play video games. I play the viola as well. hey what do

expect  out of a 15 year old :P

IGN: AntiMatter_

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard :P

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: because i like small community server and i like TFC its fun and i want a new tfc server that is hopefully a good time

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: about a year but i still sometimes have to look things up on the wiki

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I consider my self as funny and im interesting i hopefully look forward to playing with you!

IGN: Bob_Saget54

TIMEZONE: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

WHY?: Playing on a server with other people is more fun than just playing alone, and I love server playing but can't seem to find a good server so far.

HOW LONG?: I've been playing for about a year now, but still concider myself a noob at the game.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I feel that I am the type of guy to try and bring people together and make friends/humor in the server.

IGN: earlyshooter Age: 15 Timezone: Pacific time

Why?:  Playing on a server with other people may help me learn how to play TFC. Of course I won't be begging 

but assistance from the outside world would help. Also I think it would be a lot of fun trading with other people.

Me: I'm a freshman in highschool who likes to play video games. I play the viola as well. hey what do

expect  out of a 15 year old :P

Welcome to the Server

IGN: AntiMatter_

TIMEZONE: Eastern Standard :P

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: because i like small community server and i like TFC its fun and i want a new tfc server that is hopefully a good time

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: about a year but i still sometimes have to look things up on the wiki

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I consider my self as funny and im interesting i hopefully look forward to playing with you!

IGN: Bob_Saget54

TIMEZONE: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

WHY?: Playing on a server with other people is more fun than just playing alone, and I love server playing but can't seem to find a good server so far.

HOW LONG?: I've been playing for about a year now, but still concider myself a noob at the game.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I feel that I am the type of guy to try and bring people together and make friends/humor in the server.

Welcome to the server

Snprook, Age:23, Eastern Time Zone (on computer later afternoon due to work)

Why Play?  I have the minecraft itch again and multiplayer TFC is my favorite way to scratch it.

How Long?  Off and on for 2 years

Myself:  I enjoy large underground caverns and constructions.  What is life without !FUN! threatening to fall on your head at any given time :) 

Snprook, Age:23, Eastern Time Zone (on computer later afternoon due to work)

Why Play?  I have the minecraft itch again and multiplayer TFC is my favorite way to scratch it.

How Long?  Off and on for 2 years

Myself:  I enjoy large underground caverns and constructions.  What is life without !FUN! threatening to fall on your head at any given time :) 

Welcome to the server

IGN: DrDr9, AGE: 40+, TIMEZONE: CEST (Europe)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Like to play and evolve in TFC

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: 3 months

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: team player, like to build nice structures in town, good in agriculture and not so good in metal works above moulds and pitkiln :-)

IGN: Weras AGE: 20 TIMEZONE: GMT+2

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Because you actually need to survive and cooperate with people to make something happen rather than sololing

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: i played 2 months when this mod was was in mid of starting just came back and writing this app i can use wiki and all that stuff

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: pretty laid back, can take a joke even if its a dark one, more of a team or group person, i talk A LOT

IGN: supermarioaymond

time zone: pacific standerd West coast U.S california

I have played TFC for over a year

i want to play because i like smithing and working with metals in this mod and love to teach people about it.

I am a senior in highschool getting close to graduating. i work with metals in real life which is why this mod is one of my favorites. it is almost impossible to offend me and i will be surprised if anyone can achieve it.

Edited by RaymondIII

IGN: DrDr9, AGE: 40+, TIMEZONE: CEST (Europe)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Like to play and evolve in TFC

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: 3 months

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: team player, like to build nice structures in town, good in agriculture and not so good in metal works above moulds and pitkiln :-)

IGN: Weras AGE: 20 TIMEZONE: GMT+2

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Because you actually need to survive and cooperate with people to make something happen rather than sololing

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: i played 2 months when this mod was was in mid of starting just came back and writing this app i can use wiki and all that stuff

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: pretty laid back, can take a joke even if its a dark one, more of a team or group person, i talk A LOT

IGN: supermarioaymond

time zone: pacific standerd West coast U.S california

I have played TFC for over a year

i want to play because i like smithing and working with metals in this mod and love to teach people about it.

I am a senior in highschool getting close to graduating. i work with metals in real life which is why this mod is one of my favorites. it is almost impossible to offend me and i will be surprised if anyone can achieve it.

Welcome to the server

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE:   Awkward001, 33+ , Pacific

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?:  It gets boring in sp and I really enjoy building up a town for all to enjoy.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: over a year, I play almost daily once I have found a cool world.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:  I am more of an explorer/builder and especially like to build inns, wayposts and other community buildings.  I also love to just explore the world for those special, incredibly beautiful spots

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE:   Awkward001, 33+ , Pacific

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?:  It gets boring in sp and I really enjoy building up a town for all to enjoy.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: over a year, I play almost daily once I have found a cool world.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:  I am more of an explorer/builder and especially like to build inns, wayposts and other community buildings.  I also love to just explore the world for those special, incredibly beautiful spots

Welcome to the server

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: Kickersub, 18, Mountain Standard

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I want to play with my peers on this server, it is rather boring playing by yourself. I like to enjoy what others have to offer and give what I can.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Almost a year

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm the Band President at my school and I like to both lead and follow. I enjoy exploring minecraft and just having a good time.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: Gazguy, 17, GMT

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I'm quite new to TFC and would love to be around people with probably quite a bit more knowledge than me and become part of a small community.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Really not long; started <1 month ago but have been ill so not got much game time.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Currently in my last year of High School, next year I will be studying Aerospace Engineering. Outwith academia I spend some time programming however I am primarily a Kayaker however I do also Hill Walk and Rock Climb here in Scotland. As I result I have done more than my fair share of real life survival training; perhaps the knowledge will transfer? I somewhat doubt it. Oh and of-course I play Video Games...

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: Kickersub, 18, Mountain Standard

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I want to play with my peers on this server, it is rather boring playing by yourself. I like to enjoy what others have to offer and give what I can.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Almost a year

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm the Band President at my school and I like to both lead and follow. I enjoy exploring minecraft and just having a good time.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: Gazguy, 17, GMT

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I'm quite new to TFC and would love to be around people with probably quite a bit more knowledge than me and become part of a small community.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Really not long; started <1 month ago but have been ill so not got much game time.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Currently in my last year of High School, next year I will be studying Aerospace Engineering. Outwith academia I spend some time programming however I am primarily a Kayaker however I do also Hill Walk and Rock Climb here in Scotland. As I result I have done more than my fair share of real life survival training; perhaps the knowledge will transfer? I somewhat doubt it. Oh and of-course I play Video Games...

welcome to the server

IGN :  Thiief
TIMEZONE : EST 

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I have always had an interest in Terrafirmacraft mostly because of the intense hardcore atmosphere. Normally I play mine craft with others, but this time I am looking to try it by myself with a small community that can help me when I need it or be there to talk to. Not only that, but I have always been attracted to small communities mostly because of the charm it has. I would love to make a small town, or be apart of one. 

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I used to play it with my IRL friend Adam before I became a freshmen in Highschool and the server was having problems. See...The thing is, for the majority of the time I've played mods Ive always been so lost in all the mechanics and if I wasn't interested I wouldn't learn. I want to play by myself this time to see if I can do it..To prove to myself that I am not useless at mods like this. Thats off topic, isn't it? Like I said, I used to play it for a couple of months before things went downhill..I don't remember much of when I played, honestly. There is probably the raw basics I know of.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a artist! I do art online and I actually role-play on a Deviantart group called The-Golden-Butterfly..Which is a pretty esteemed writing group if I do say so myself. I am a rather impatient being mostly due to the fact that when I focus on something I don't do anything else. This is where I want to spread my community outwards and become more invested in other things.

IGN: woodchopper3000

TIMEZONE: eastern standard

why: i want to play with other people.

i love to be a rancher/farmer in minecraft and i have allot of cool ideas 

Edited by woodchopper3000