Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cjworks

TFC like experience for mobile; SURVIVALCRAFT

8 posts in this topic

Hey ppl,

I've tried Minecraft PE for android and its pretty lackluster and slow. Dissatisfied I tried some Minecraft lookalikes and found something that is very similar to TFC (current, community ideas and planned). About it;

Temperature - biome specific, wet clothes, sickness

Tiredness - realistic bearable fainting/black out mechanics

Clothing - cotton, leather, wool

Fast - multiple cpu usage, new engine

Wide variety of and realistic animals, passive and aggressive

Not as varied but more realistic ores than PE

Eggs cookable

Farming: saltpeter and bird poop fertilizer

Weather - thunderstorms, thawing, freezing

Realistic hunting - animals are tough and attack you back. Carnivorous animals smell you and dropped meat

living/static environment behaviour modes

Fictional mob - wolves transform...

Animal traps

Electricity - Redstone replacement

Beautiful realistic 3d models of mobs. four legged animals animations: walk, trot and canter

Wide variety of animals - giraffe, gnu, tiger, wolf, lion, shark, piranhas, wild boar, wild cattle, wild duck, crows, ostrich's,cassowary, variety of fish, hyena, alpaca, horse, camel, donkey, rhino,orca , moose, coyote, bear (black, brown, polar, cave spawning), manta raymantauga whbelugaeindeersbarracuda - whistle to control cows

Where it needs improvement

Progression of tech tree

Agriculture - animals cant breed, only 3 edible plants (cactus, rye and pumpkins)

Fishing

Seasonal and varied weather

Realistic biome and terrain generation

More weapons - only machete, spear, crossbow, bow, bombs

better storage - tfc system

Tree - cut down tree in one chop, walk through leaves

Biome specific flora and fauna

No multiplayer yet

Hunger - starvation, saturation needs a fix. More crop varieties

Flora - more trees and varied forests like tfc, different dirts

Check it out

I play survivalcraft too, it is a great game and thats kinda how I got into tfc. I found out about tfc through etho, but I love realism in games so I came here. Still love it!

I played this waaaayyyyy before I considered the existence of TFC. I think it could actually take a good few ideas from the mod as well

I like many of the ideas implemented in this game, The problem is tha tI am unable for some reason to play the game. I just hate the touch screen controls. I would pay to have this in the pc, so I could play with the mouse and keyboard.

I like many of the ideas implemented in this game, The problem is tha tI am unable for some reason to play the game. I just hate the touch screen controls. I would pay to have this in the pc, so I could play with the mouse and keyboard.

You can buy the game on Windows Store.

Yeah, but is it playable with mouse and keyboard? Or is for windows tablet with touch screen? Really curious here.

Yep, I downloaded it on my PC and it is 100% playable with mouse and keyboard. Give it a go!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0