Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

1.Billybob00

2.Iowa(USA) Central Time Zone

3.Both

4.You need 15 rich ore (I had to google all that stuff to get the numbers :l  )

5.No

6.Can never find fresh TFC servers, looking for one that has active players that don't have everything done.  Names Ray, 27y/o working overnights so i'll be on somewhere between 7am-11am :)  

hi ray and welcome to the server i will be sending you a pm here in a second of the ip hope you enjoy ur stay here and feel free to build where ever atm the cows on the outside of spawn are free range i have got 4 females on 1 male in a pen and have been tring to get them to where i can breed but kinda hard with the amount of food i need for them!

oh and willofstone had asked a great question last night if i am looking for any theme!

what i have visioned tfc as is something like in the pioneer days or as in the name of the server frontier days where we all had settlements that are named and a trading post in spawn! other than that i wish we all can have a big community to be able to talk and have fun!

oh and if yall can please post the coordinates of ur settlement so i can put you on my map to be able to come by and see ur area maybe get some inspiration off you  lol :)

Edited by lilmamabear

1) dreadedtwo

2) Indiana/USA/Eastern timezone.

3) I use both but tend to shy away fromt hem till i get to know people very well.

4) 15 with a few units leftover (dont let it go solid on ya! :P )

5) To be brutally honest, iv only just found the wonder in this gamemode about two weeks ago (i know im fairly new compaired to most of ya :/ ) but i tend to very much like a multiplayer setting with people to talk to while doing stuff/learning, iv hardly touched anything above the stone pounder tech but i do play every day and enjoy my farming and cave making.

6) I do not, Sorry :(

7) Well, My names Trae im 23 years old, and tend to very much like minecraft/pretty much all pc games. i grew up playing the computer so its kinda a lifestyle. I was in the navy for four years as a EW (Electronic Warfare aka flying drones/hacking things im not allowed to talk about for the government etcetc) I tend to be a very laid back mellow person who can seem to get along with everyone. Honestly im not sure what to write other then that or the goto the overused try to be funny "I like long walks on the beach" :P sooo, Hope you all will have me! untill i hear back i shal continue my single player adventures! :)

(also Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier, Yes i read the rules :P )

hi dreaded and welcome to the frontier i will be sending you a pm a soon as i get in the server to whitelist ya and it is fine that your still new to this i have some kids on here that are still learning as well and i am also kinda new but i know how to survive! 

dreaded if you having trouble logging in let me know and i will help ya out!

or if ya want you can log into ts and we will go to a private room if ur not ready to talk to folks and i can help ya out! ts is the same ip as server just without the port number

Edited by lilmamabear

I like the frontier idea.  I'll try to get on this weekend and "file a land claim". :D

1. TemporalAnomaly

2. Washington, USA, Pacific time zone

3. I use both, but currently i lack a properly functioning microphone :/

4. Since one rich ore provides 35 units of metal, and an ingot takes 100 units, it would take 15 pieces of ore, but the 25 leftover units would be a nuisance to deal with.

5. I have been playing TFC since v. 76 i believe, back when the launcher was still a thing. I know the majority of the recipes by memory, and love the chisel and assorted building blocks.

6. Sadly, my PC is not of the caliber with which to record good quality YouTube videos of modded stuff in a view-able state.

7. Terrafirmacraft is one of those things that one yearns to do, but looses interest in quickly when alone, as many tasks can be repetitive and boring. I hope that in a server the interaction and banter with other players (on "The Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier" server) will lessen the tedium of the game i love.

I like the frontier idea.  I'll try to get on this weekend and "file a land claim". :D

we will see ya this weekend will and if ya need anything to get ya started stop by my starter house and grab ya some things! if ya want to chop a tree or what ever just please replace my tool back on the wall!

hi Temporal welcome to Ursine Nation l.o.t.f. i have allready add ya on the whitelist just give me a sec to pm ya the other stuff to log in with!

1) I am BalthizarLucien, an active member of this forum and an exceptionally passionate Terrafirmacraft player.

2) I originally hail from Maine but currently reside in the state of Colorado which sits within the mountain timezone.

3) Not currently but I am willing to download teamspeak as I am familiar with it and have used in extensively during my world of warcraft phase :P

4) this would take 15 pieces of Rich grade ore and an extra blank ingot mold to catch the remaining 25 units of metal.

5) I have been playing terrafirmacraft for several months but I have extensive coding experience with which I have dug into the source of TFC with. It has allowed me a deeper understanding of the mod as well as knowledge I could use to construct my suggestion posts that I have been making recently.

6) I too love to watch youtube heavily but I currently do not record any Minecraft videos.

7) I have been playing TFC alone for some time and I have found the lack of interaction disheartening. I understand the developers are against NPC’s but I personally do enjoy sharing the things I build with those around me. I am quite excited to get the opportunity to participate within a community who will be active as well as mature. I work quite hard on my builds and have always dreaded online play for that reason. I have a profile of the same name on a website called Minecraft-Schematics.com which I have posted quite a few builds on but have recently been dormant with as it takes vanilla builds and I have been playing this mod for a while. If you would like to see what I am capable of constructing, feel free to take a peek there. I look forward to joining the Ursine Nation and helping to expand the frontier a bit further north!

Edited by Balthizarlucien

1: Hells_Malice

2: I'm from British Columbia, Canada which is PDT

3: I have skype and i've never used teamspeak before. I'm pretty shy so i'm not much for talking over typing. Not to say it's out of the question, but yeah.

4: 15 rich ore with 25 left over

5: I'd say i'm fairly educated. I played till about the steel age before getting bored of singleplayer. That was a few months ago though. Just returning to TFC now and really want a server to play on instead of going at it solo. I'm also the type of person who has like 5 wiki pages up for the game i'm playing to look up anything I could possibly be wondering.

6: I've wanted to record minecraft, however it's a hell of a thing to record smoothly so i've just never bothered. I do have a youtube channel with maybe 15 subs but I haven't recorded for it in a while due to life.

7: I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself usually until I start getting used to the people around me, then I become quuuuite talkative. I was the loudest most active conversationalist on the old server/community I used to be a part of before I died. TFC is one of those need mods where it's just fun to see how other people set up and do things. I like being a part of a living world rather than one where it's just me. This server is fresh and you seem like a nice admin/owner so that's a definite plus for why I want to join Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier.

hi balthizar and welcome you are now whitelisted!

and malice im sorry but i ran a background check on ya and i have a red flag from otegamers greifing spawn!

1. IGN: LuciferAsh

2. Was born in Florida but then had to move to Arizona due to work related problems, Now currently reside in Texas near Corpus.

3. I have both Skype and Teamspeak, Although I use a shitty external webcam as a microphone.

4. 15 ore. With 25 units left over. I hate using rich ore to make anything not a strictly even amount of units lmao.

5. I've played less then a months worth of actual playtime, And never actually got to any steel yet. Cant ever find a server to get that far without fearing the loss of my items/home.

6. Not at all. But I more or less have seen every YouTube video to date lol. YouTube IS my TV. xD

7. As hinted at above im looking for a Non-pvp related server that can also more or less guarantee no loss of items (stealing) or griefing. And I like how close knit and private this server is. It seems more like a community from what ive read rather then a map with 5 million homes jammed into a small 5000 block map with inactive admins. I'm currently 19 INRL. A bit more about me was stated in question 2. I more or less raised myself alone so not very good with putting myself in any other role other then a leader when it comes to communities or groups of people, So that'll be interesting to see if I can found a major town/city on the server.

Edited by Lucifer Ash

1 Goodfell0w

2 Im from Germany , Karlsruhe and the timezone is UTC +01:00

3 I have both Skype and TS3

4 15x35 =  520 

5 I came so far to make my own Red Steel Bucket , i prefer to be the Blacksmith

6 i do not record or stream on my pc

7 I'm a 23 old student in electronics who loves to play games and soccer in his free time.

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

hi lucifer and goodfellow welcome to Ursine Nation l.o.t.f. you both are now on the whitelist!

and lucifer i do guarantee that if you get greifed or someone comes in and steals ur stuff i will replace them and find out who did it! and yes we are getting that close knit server i was hoping to get which makes me happy oh and no i dont have a certain block radius to build at build where ever ya please just please mark yall areas and let me know the cords either pm or ingame that way i can mark it on my map!

oh and balth had mentioned a new map to use other than reis its called voxelmaps that allows all the members to see each other and also see the findings they have made to help make this even more of a community!

oh and balth had mentioned a new map to use other than reis its called voxelmaps that allows all the members to see each other and also see the findings they have made to help make this even more of a community!

It is an exceptionally light mod and uses an api called liteloader which is also tiny and easy on the processor.Speaking of the minimap, I am compiling one at the moment using that mod so we can all take advantage of what's around us :)

1 My ign is Lazerchic.

2  I live in Southern Texas, my timezone is Central.

3 I use both Skype and Teamspeak with a built-in laptop microphone.

4 I would use 15 ores.

5 I've played on 2 other servers and have got as far as a iron.

6 I don't record my YouTube is my TV as well.

7 I'm 18 and was homeschooled for a majority of my high school life which allowed me to become expert at minecraft which allowed me to get bored with it and start looking for mods such as TerraFirmaCraft. I'm also part of LuciferAsh's group.

Edited by Lazerchic

hi lazerchic and welcome to the server you are now whitlisted!

1) D3emonic (I'm just kinda assuming this should be my MC name right? :D )

2)  Czech republic (aka the land of the beer) CET (UTC +1) but currently in CEST (UTC +2) mode.

3) I prefer skype over teamspeak, mainly cause I don't speak with people I play too much, I don't live alone and I don't want to disturb other people :)

4) One woud need 15 rich ore and the proces would get you 525 units of metal in other words 5 and a 1/4 of an ingot.

5) Well, I found it not long ago and I'm currently in bronze age, but I read the wiki through and through.

6) No, I do not record, however I write :) I am currently writting a story about my group in the Baldur's Gate:EE game, but I am toying with the idea of starting another story this time in minecraft. Maybe  Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier will provide me with enough inspiration to do so :) And I do post the story as I to write it, so you may not be able to watch me, but you are able to read it :)

7) Well, I'm currently strugling to complete my University (or perhaps I should say College as it's used more in english speaking countries right?). I'm a Fantasy and Sci-fi lover, gamer, devourer of books (no seriously, I am able to read through 500 pages during one day... or night xD ). I fancy myself minecraft veteran, though I bought it just recently after a long tme of being a pirate (yes I know I shouldn't confes to that but hey, I already bought the game xD ), the main reason I bought it is because I want to play TFC on server. My PC is not the best and while it can run vanilla SSP without a problem it has its problems with a certain parts of TFC world (large forests are killers). I want to try this server mainly for two reasons. First, it's relatively new and I want to experience a fresh start without somebody pulling me up straight to metal age and second, I am looking for more mature community. While I like to play with other people, I DO NOT like to play with 12 yo kids. Of course, there are exceptions but... well... they're expceptions.

Edited by Demonic

1)   Kickersub

2)   I am a fellow Texan, but I live in the Wild West. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.

3)   I use Skype mainly although I have used Teampseak in the past. Please PM me for more information.

4)   You would need a minimum of 15 rich ore for 5 ingots.

5)   I would say that I have explored at least 75% of Terrafirmacraft’s content, although with new updates comes new fields I have not yet explored.

6)   I do not record, but i watched Ethoslab’s Let’s Play of TFC and that got me into the mod.

7)   My name is Sam and I will be graduating high school in less than a month. I plan on attending college as I already have credit for numerous classes, so that means more free time to do what makes me happy. Playing on a Terrafirmacraft server would be one of those things that bring a smile to my face. I hope to be a part of this community and I know I would enjoy my stay at Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier. 

hi d3 and kicker and welcome to the server you are both now whitelisted!

d3 its eaither or here in the states we have both univerity and collage or tech school and i would love to read some of your stories! on side note i do have a couple of kids on here playing with me but they are mature enough to leave folks stuff alone!

kicker congrats on ur graduation and i have watche ethos ginnyb and a hand full of other on tfc youtube is my tv i have to watch it every night before bed to get my feel kinda like how some folks watch the news before bed lol!

next four members is all i can allow in thats the cap sorry all!

Well if you want to read my stories, you can check out my deviantart profile. It's not up to date, it contains about half of the story I've written so far, but I'll be updating it in a few days. I wrote more stories than just tis one, but it's all in my native language. I do plan to translate my better stuff eventually but not anytime soon. 

My deviantart.

And about those kids... I know about them, you wrote about them in the first post. And I still requested a registration ;)

Edited by Demonic