Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

sorry i havnt been on forums for a couple of days it has been a long week but we are still active just no longer looking for new members but if i lose some folks yall will be the first ones that i get in touch with!

Any chance I can be refunded 5 normal bronze sheets? I was doing some hardcore forging the last time I played and whilst I was heating up 5 sheets to weld them together the server crashed around 1-2 days ago. I tried waiting around 2-3 hours but it never came on in the time I had left to play and burnt up in the forge when the server was relaunched and I was unable to grab them.

Edited by Lucifer Ash

1 Jagerkampf

2 Florida, GMT -6, Central Time

3 Teamspeak preferably, I don't like always open mics.

4 500/35 = 14.28

5 I've played it on and off for about 8 months now, I normally get distracted by building and don't really progress far.

6 I don't record, but I occasionally stream on Twitch.

7 I'm a 21 year old Biomedical engineering student, I enjoy reading books, discussing different philosophies and I enjoy WW1 reenactments. I saw Ursine Nation today when I decided to come back, and it seemed to be one of the fresher servers where it might actually be possible to bypass the massive monopolies that develop on older servers.

Reviewed the opening post, saw the closure of admittance, so I guess I'll toss this out should it ever open, no point in wasting 30 seconds of typing.

i will let ya know when we have a spot open but as of atm we dont sorry!

1 ign:ijevinator

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?: Atlantic Canada, my timezone is atlantic daylight time.

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: I have skype, but due to certain circumstances, I'm unable to call.

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: 15 ingots, with a quarter ingot left over.

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Pretty well. I'd say most, if not everything about the current update.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv; Nope, and I don't plan to in the future

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?: Well, I'm a freshman at high school with high grades and a love for gaming. Though, admittedly, I'm bad at talking about myself, I'd feel fairly confident to say that I'm a relatively laid back kind of guy, and well I'm quite shy when I join a server, I do progressively become  more talkative, cracking jokes every so often.

Also,  Ursine Nation l.o.t.f.

hey folks i am making a website for us to be able to have a strong community off the tfc mc forums and was wondering if we have any web designers out there that can make some good background pics that will work great with tfc and pure 1.8 if there is anyone out there that can help let me know please!

this is just what i have so far cant think of how im going to word everything atm

http://ursine-nation.webs.com/

Edited by lilmamabear

1: ign: licobob

2: location: Texas/central

3: Communication: I use Skype, and have Team-speak.

4: 15 rich ore will give you 25 units over 5 ingot.

5: I played through nearly the whole mod.  (specifically all the way to the age of steel.)

6: I do not record youtube.

7: I'm a nice person, and I with my friends a lot.  I am always looking for new friends:) and i enjoy company.  I feel this is a very nice community, with some really cool people.  My friend invited me to join Ursine Nation life on the frontier, and this will be a great way to unwind, and start my summer vacation.

Edited by licobob

1 zoltanfizz

2  USA, Alabama Central timezone

3 Teamspeak

15 Rich ore, which leaves you with 25 excess

5 Well enough to where I do not die alot lol. Been playing for about a year and a half now.

6 Nope

7 Just like to play TFC, building a community and raising animals in game!

IGN: bert2211

Timezone: CST

Location: Texas (Not going to lie, I am honestly surprised at how many people here are from Texas.)

Do you use skype or teamspeak?

I use either, but I prefer teamspeak.

The answer to number 4 on the rules.

It takes 15 rich ore to make 5 bars of metal

How well do you know terrafirmacraft?

I believe I have the basics down (mining, farming, prospecting, etc…) so at least you won’t see me punching any trees.

Do you record videos for youtube?

Alas, I do not.  I have always wanted to, but sadly my computer lacks the power…well…that and I can’t stand the sound of my voice.

Please tell me a little about yourself and why you want to join us on this adventure.

Well…I like to prospect for ore and forge armor.  I thought it might be fun to try to set up a shop in a village.  As far as what I do offline, there is not much to say.  I enjoy studying programing (well, at least when I have the time), and playing video games.

Note: I am aware that the server is full at the moment, but I felt I should at least let you know I am interested in joining, so I at least have a chance of getting a spot on the server as soon as one frees up. 

IGN: Killercoffee2013

Time zone/Location: I love in NW Wisconsin so I live in the central time zone.

TS/Skype: Yes, I have both

Rule #4: 15 ingots with a 25 unit excess

How long on TFC?: A year or so, the last community I was apart of just kinda fell apart.

Record?: No ma'am

A little about yourself?: My name is Lincoln and I'm 14, I live in Wisconsin (Originally from Tennessee) and I am quite mature for my age. I want to join y'all because I lost my old community when they fell apart and I've been looking for a new one like this.

-Lincoln

1 NordinTheLich

2  East coast of the USA; timezone is EST

3 I use Skype, but not very often.

4 500 units, so 15 pieces of rich ore, along with an extra 25 units.

5 I don't know the agricultural aspects all too well, but I do know a lot of the more... productive sides, such as smithing, mining, building, crafting, etc. 

6 I don't do any recording yet, but I do stream on Twitch/hitbox each weekend.

7 I was raised in Japan, and I've always loved its culture. I'll likely end up making references here-and-there, but if you don't get them, no worries. I often lead my own towns or nations in Minecraft, and especially TFC, but I also often use extra resources to help out the newer, developing towns run by other players.

hi folks and sorry i have not been on latly its coming to the end of the school year for my kids and things start to get real busy around here!

i am also wanting to tell yall that i have appointed a new helping hand here on the server that way in two weeks when we got on our annual summer vacation the server wont be neglected!

Thank you balthizar for helping us out while i am gone!

and on side note for all that have applied i am sorry that i can not add yall to the whitelist and berth2211 i am also shocked at how many folks are here from texas also and shocked at how many love tfc i never know in numbers how many hits it would get with being a new map! the name ursine nation will be a year old in oct and got its start off pure 100% vanilla and never had this many folks want to join! So thank you all for ur intrest in ursine nation and as soon as more spots open i will send yall a pm of what ya need to know to log in!

hey folks i am just wanting to see who is still active! if yall can please either hit the like this on this post or say im still here that way i know not to remove yall from the whitelist!

the ones who dont respond to this post with in a week will be removed! sorry to those who do but we do have a waiting list for folks ready to play!

and if you are those folks waiting please do the same so i know that you are waiting!

ok this website deal is starting to give me a headache i made that site from freewebs and i am not able to accepted new members and its dashboard has changed a lot with in the past 6 years :(! Maybe as a team we can find a good free spot to set up a site at that is free and customizable to how we like it but i would love to use screenshots of all our builds and if anyone plays with shaders then that would be awesome i think! also i would love for it to accommodate tfc and the pure vanilla 1.8 so if anyone knows how to and what to with this let me know please!

ok this website deal is starting to give me a headache i made that site from freewebs and i am not able to accepted new members and its dashboard has changed a lot with in the past 6 years :(! Maybe as a team we can find a good free spot to set up a site at that is free and customizable to how we like it but i would love to use screenshots of all our builds and if anyone plays with shaders then that would be awesome i think! also i would love for it to accommodate tfc and the pure vanilla 1.8 so if anyone knows how to and what to with this let me know please!

I don't know the price tag on Enjin, but I'd check them out.

i have looked at them but not seeing where we can customize background screens and such but for a basic prem its 10 bucks us dollars and they do have a option for free

out of curiosity does anyone have shaders and can take a picture of a bear?

dont forget yall tuesday is the last day till i do a spring clean up on the whitelist! either like post #88 or post still here so you dont get removed from the list! same for the folks that are on the waiting list and i have the names of the ones who have allready said something and/or hit the like button!

Edited by lilmamabear

I am throwing my name into the Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier hat just in case a spot opens up!

1. Dan_Derth

2. I live in New York State, so my time zone is Eastern

3. I've used Skype, but not Teamspeak yet

4. It takes 500 units of rich ore to make 5 ingots (however, it also takes 500 units of poor and normal, too ;)

5. I started playing TFC a couple months ago; I'm in the Iron Age right now

6. I've done some test recordings, and would like to record tutorials, but I love just playing the game

7. I've never been a part of a server community before, so I'd like to see what it's like. I'm in my mid-30's as well, and have four kids, who also got me into Minecraft a couple years ago. Now I'm still addicted, but they rarely play! (Thanks a lot, kids! LOL)

hey dan we still have untill tuesday before i clear the folks who are no longer playing and or watching the forums

awesome d3 ill swing by sometime this weekend and give it a read!

out of curiosity does anyone have shaders and can take a picture of a bear?

I don't use shders but did snap a bear for you - posted it privately...

(a baby bear)

Edited by ChunkHunter