Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

1. Tarkules1

2. Middle East, GMT +0200

3. No TS, no mic.

4. 5 Ingots = 14x35+10.

5. Been playing since b78.

6. No I do not record or stream.

7. I'm a web developer. Never liked vanilla MC, started to play when I heard of TFC. Other than that - I'll be joining a couple of friends on your server.

Thanks in advance,

I hope to see you on Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server.

added via lagacy welcome to the server tark!

if you are new to ursine nation community please register to our webpage to stay up to date on what is going on!

http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

we only have 10 members signed up to it out of 30

this will also help us know who is still active the next purge is going to be coming and who ever we dont see will be removed from whitelist!

Edited by lilmamabear

What is your ingame name?

Verelina

What is your time zone?

I live in Texas, and my time zone is Central Time.

Do you use any VOIP programs?

I have Mumble, Teamspeak, Skype, and Ventrilo installed.

What is 500/35?

14.28, rounded up would be 15 rich iron ore for 5 bars.

Are you familiar with Terrafirmacraft?

Yes.

Do you do any stream or upload to Youtube?

Not really, no.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

There's really not much; I enjoy playing games, such as minecraft with TFC, WOW, Heroes of the Storms, Homeworld, Age of Empires, etc.

Thank you for your consideration.

Called Ursine nation

1 ign: cybernation (no caps)

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? GMT -7 washington

3 do you use skype or teamspeak: skype, but I won't give out my user unless in PM

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: 35 (rich ore unit) * x = 500 (100 per ingot) is 15 pieces with remainder 25 units 

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Extremely well, played since early release where TFC was played on normal MC world.

6 i do not record

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? I have played TFC for a long time, with breaks. coming back now i want  a new server

1 achartran

2 New England, EST

3 Skype

4 15 rich ore, producing 525 mu

5 Played a lot a while back, but have taken a 2 year break from Minecraft  and TFC

6 I don't do any streaming/recording

7 Name's Anthony, I'm a college student in Maryland, studying computer science. I've been a PC gamer for many years. I played a lot of Minecraft a few years ago and am just getting back into it. I used to love Terrafirmacraft, and even used to be a regular on these forums, this server seemed like the ideal way to give it another go. Outside of Minecraft, I play mostly cRPG and Strategy games, plus League of Legends.

hi folks sorry its been awhile since the last post but atm we are undergoing a purge to drop the dead members off the whitelist if yall are still insterested please let me know and we will get ya in asap i have allready ran back ground checks on all of yall ;)

1 achartran

2 New England, EST

3 Skype

4 15 rich ore, producing 525 mu

5 Played a lot a while back, but have taken a 2 year break from Minecraft  and TFC

6 I don't do any streaming/recording

7 Name's Anthony, I'm a college student in Maryland, studying computer science. I've been a PC gamer for many years. I played a lot of Minecraft a few years ago and am just getting back into it. I used to love Terrafirmacraft, and even used to be a regular on these forums, this server seemed like the ideal way to give it another go. Outside of Minecraft, I play mostly cRPG and Strategy games, plus League of Legends.

Welcome to Ursine Nation life on the frontier i sent sent you a p.m. of the info you need to log but there are a few things that ask for each member when joining first of all if you can register to our website http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home that way you can stay up to date on everything that is going on! second when you find a place to call your please mark it with the name of your area and who lives there and lastly have fun cause thats why we are here :)

we really need all members to register to our website please this is where we post all thats going on server wide our day of purdge is sunday and need to know who is still around!

Edited by lilmamabear

just checking in how is everyone doing tonight? i just tried to log into the server but it gave my side a error i guess its my comp saying hey fool its 11 pm there go to bed! lol ill log in in the morning to build some more in the boomtown

I was on there last night for a couple hours looking for minerals. I had no problems with the server, but tons of problems finding kaolinite. Why so hard to find, Kao? ;)

You need to search for the "Pink Mountain", DanDerth...

ok the purge is now complete so if you cant log in it is do to inactivity if you want to be added back to the whitelist let us know!

open for new members now!

1 Revenge519

2  California PST

3 Both

4 about 15 rich ore, and some excess

5 I've played it for about 2 years. I know most of the fundamentals

6 No I do not

7: I'm a home metal worker which TFC inspired me to do,

I'm 19 and a sophomore in college getting a machinist cert.

I play guitar and I like to play TFC with other people because by yourself blows...

But I love to make new online memories and adventures, I had two great ones in the past but I'm thirsty for a third... ( that sounded creepy)

I'd just like to point out that your security question can simply be answered by looking at every other single post and just putting that in there. Otherwise, if foxtopia ever goes down, I'll consider joining!

1 Revenge519

2  California PST

3 Both

4 about 15 rich ore, and some excess

5 I've played it for about 2 years. I know most of the fundamentals

6 No I do not

7: I'm a home metal worker which TFC inspired me to do,

I'm 19 and a sophomore in college getting a machinist cert.

I play guitar and I like to play TFC with other people because by yourself blows...

But I love to make new online memories and adventures, I had two great ones in the past but I'm thirsty for a third... ( that sounded creepy)

Welcome to Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier you are now whitelisted please be sure to register to our website that way you can stay up to date on whats going on server wide http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

I'd just like to point out that your security question can simply be answered by looking at every other single post and just putting that in there. Otherwise, if foxtopia ever goes down, I'll consider joining!

ya the security question is easy i do that to see if anyone reads the rules most forget that part! :) We have some folks here that have lost there old tfc home and are now calling Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier there new home and if anything where to happen to yours we whould be happy to have ya! we stay active on a daily bases and 24/7 up time with only server refreshes once a day to drop junk files!

1 POGOSTER

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? Minnesota, Central Time 

3 do you use skype or teamspeak? No, neither

4 15

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Just getting started, but reading about it and researching it thoroughly 

6 I do not record, sorry!

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? I'm looking for a real challenge and a server where you need to cooperate with other players to stay alive

1 POGOSTER

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? Minnesota, Central Time 

3 do you use skype or teamspeak? No, neither

4 15

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Just getting started, but reading about it and researching it thoroughly 

6 I do not record, sorry!

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? I'm looking for a real challenge and a server where you need to cooperate with other players to stay alive

hi pogo and welcome to Ursine Nation L.O.T.F. you  are now whitelisted but if we can get ya to do one thing register to our site it is where we stay up to date on everything server side http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

I cant find a way to update the topic of this posts sorry for the noobness but we are now running build 79.20 not 79.17!

My tremendous intuitive sense of the forums tells me that you are troubled. To edit the thread title, go to the opening post and select "edit" in the bottom right. Then, select the "use full editor" button, which you can find beside the save button. From there, you can simply edit the thread title.

Thank you so much hubertus and yes i was lost big time there just couldnt figure it out!

1.gummyworm1270

2.tennessee USA

3.I use teamspeak

4.15 rich ore but you will end up with 25 extra units

5.I have made it to red and blue steel with help from some friends

6.no I don't record

7.I am 16 and enjoy playing tfc  and have been looking for a server

Ursine nation life on the frontier

1.gummyworm1270

2.tennessee USA

3.I use teamspeak

4.15 rich ore but you will end up with 25 extra units

5.I have made it to red and blue steel with help from some friends

6.no I don't record

7.I am 16 and enjoy playing tfc  and have been looking for a server

Ursine nation life on the frontier

hi gummy and welcome to Life On The Frontier you are now whitelisted come on in and explore just please label ur area with settlement name and who lives there!

1. Mistoj (but I was pogo12 from Alpha 1.1.0 until very recently) I've never really take the time to join a server, though, so I don't think I'll have much of a "background."

2. Iowa, right at the center of the tri state area , which is in the Central Time Zone, same as you.

3. I have an old Skype but I rarely use it right now. I'll probably end up making a new one for use on this server if I should be admitted to the Ursine Nation to start my new Life on the Frontier. ;)

4. Oh... its been awhile.. Haven't played this in depth since Equivalent Exchange and Thaumcraft 2 were still relevant mods. Each rich ore is 35 units,and an ingot is 100, so you need 15 rich ore, but you'll have 25 units leftover.

5. I'm a bit rusty to be honest, but its my favorite mod and the only mod I ever extensively played without creative when I was big on mods a few years back (I liked the technical mods, but didn't like building up the infrastructure.) I remembered TFC and started wondering how it had changed, then decided I wanted to play multiplayer. So I might be a bit slow at first, But I think I'll pick it back up pretty quickly.

6. Nope. I don't have the time or resources, though I'd like to start someday cause I think it'd be fun and would help me to get over some social anxiety stuff and whatnot.

7. I'm a highschool student, going into my senior year, I'm an avid runner, hiker, camper, a volunteer and a professional procrastinator. Like I said -and probably proved- I've been enthralled with this game since it's earliest stages. I was first introduced to MC while I was looking up Roblox videos (I was 12 leave me alone XD) when I found this video called "X's Adventures In Minecraft" Instant hit, loved it ever since, own it on just about every platform. Then I discovered the Yogscast, and later, modded minecraft. Meadcraft is what got me into this, and one of his later series got me interested in SMP TFC. during most of the year I'll have stuff to worry about like my job and homework and college applications and such<  so my time on the server may be limited, but I'd really love to be a part of it. Thanks! ^^

Thanks for whitelisting me. I am leaving on vacation today and wont be on until Thursday or Friday.

1 - fatcat17

2 - Eastern Coast of USA, EST time zone

3 - I use neither but can get them if needed

4  - 15 , though there will be a leftover of 25 units I believe

5 - Played it for about a month, took a break from minecraft/tfc for about 6 months, and am now coming back

6 - I don't record.

7 - 16 years old, been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, mainly in the summer since I'm not busy then :P. As I said above I have some experience in TFC as I played it for about a month, but the farthest I got is just breaking into using anvils/forges with copper. I'm hoping to get a little farther than that XD. Hope to enjoy tfc and minecraft with you all soon!

Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier

Edited by fatcat

1. Mistoj (but I was pogo12 from Alpha 1.1.0 until very recently) I've never really take the time to join a server, though, so I don't think I'll have much of a "background."

2. Iowa, right at the center of the tri state area , which is in the Central Time Zone, same as you.

3. I have an old Skype but I rarely use it right now. I'll probably end up making a new one for use on this server if I should be admitted to the Ursine Nation to start my new Life on the Frontier. ;)

4. Oh... its been awhile.. Haven't played this in depth since Equivalent Exchange and Thaumcraft 2 were still relevant mods. Each rich ore is 35 units,and an ingot is 100, so you need 15 rich ore, but you'll have 25 units leftover.

5. I'm a bit rusty to be honest, but its my favorite mod and the only mod I ever extensively played without creative when I was big on mods a few years back (I liked the technical mods, but didn't like building up the infrastructure.) I remembered TFC and started wondering how it had changed, then decided I wanted to play multiplayer. So I might be a bit slow at first, But I think I'll pick it back up pretty quickly.

6. Nope. I don't have the time or resources, though I'd like to start someday cause I think it'd be fun and would help me to get over some social anxiety stuff and whatnot.

7. I'm a highschool student, going into my senior year, I'm an avid runner, hiker, camper, a volunteer and a professional procrastinator. Like I said -and probably proved- I've been enthralled with this game since it's earliest stages. I was first introduced to MC while I was looking up Roblox videos (I was 12 leave me alone XD) when I found this video called "X's Adventures In Minecraft" Instant hit, loved it ever since, own it on just about every platform. Then I discovered the Yogscast, and later, modded minecraft. Meadcraft is what got me into this, and one of his later series got me interested in SMP TFC. during most of the year I'll have stuff to worry about like my job and homework and college applications and such<  so my time on the server may be limited, but I'd really love to be a part of it. Thanks! ^^

1 - fatcat17

2 - Eastern Coast of USA, EST time zone

3 - I use neither but can get them if needed

4  - 15 , though there will be a leftover of 25 units I believe

5 - Played it for about a month, took a break from minecraft/tfc for about 6 months, and am now coming back

6 - I don't record.

7 - 16 years old, been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, mainly in the summer since I'm not busy then :P. As I said above I have some experience in TFC as I played it for about a month, but the farthest I got is just breaking into using anvils/forges with copper. I'm hoping to get a little farther than that XD. Hope to enjoy tfc and minecraft with you all soon!

Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier

Welcome to Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier you both are now whitelisted come on in find ur land for a settlement and claim as urs! the only thing i ask for all new members is to please register to our site this is where we stay connected as a community on everything thats going on even build contests!  http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

Attn all mods the next purdge will be next monday july the 6th so if we havnt seen them in two weeks then remove from the whitelist if i get a message after words then i might add them back! So all members please be sure to go to the check in list on our website so we know that you are still alive!

Thank ya server owner

lilmamabear

1. metalsonic545

2. California PST

3. Skype only, teamspeak I could get but I don't think I will use.

4. 15 Rich ore. There is usually some excess.

5. Pretty good. I assure you I will hardly die or ask for help.

6. I don't.

7. I'm a webcomic artist, I draw two fan comics right now on DeviantART for practice so I can be more skilled in art than I am already, I'm 21 and have played Minecraft since I was a Junior in high school and started TFC around the same time as my younger brother Revenge519. I play Minecraft or modded Minecraft (TFC) whenever I get bored, have nothing to do, or I'm in between art projects. I heard about this server from my brother while watching him play it and he said Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier is a pretty reliable server to join, so might as well give it a go. I'll play whenever I get time and keep you guys updated if I'm still around or not.