Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

1. metalsonic545

2. California PST

3. Skype only, teamspeak I could get but I don't think I will use.

4. 15 Rich ore. There is usually some excess.

5. Pretty good. I assure you I will hardly die or ask for help.

6. I don't.

7. I'm a webcomic artist, I draw two fan comics right now on DeviantART for practice so I can be more skilled in art than I am already, I'm 21 and have played Minecraft since I was a Junior in high school and started TFC around the same time as my younger brother Revenge519. I play Minecraft or modded Minecraft (TFC) whenever I get bored, have nothing to do, or I'm in between art projects. I heard about this server from my brother while watching him play it and he said Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier is a pretty reliable server to join, so might as well give it a go. I'll play whenever I get time and keep you guys updated if I'm still around or not.

HI metalsonic and welcome to Ursine Nation you are now whitelisted! Also you are the second person i have seen using DeviantArt we had/have another member here who writes stories under deviant i would love to see your art if ya dont mind!

Edited by lilmamabear

1) Permmyboy

2)Southern Ontario - Eastern (UTC - 5:00)

3) I have Skype as well as Teamspeak 

4) 500 / 35 = 15 pieces of rich ore (With some left over)

5) I know enough about TFC to survive, basic smithing, farming and a wiki at my side make me a decent player I presume.

6)No Youtube channel

7) My name is Dale and I love strategy and survival games. Looking for a new activity now that summer is here and I would love to join the Ursine Nation!

Edited by Permmyboy

App for Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier 

1 ign        

NumberBoxGamer

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?                

I'm from Georgia. EST

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both          

I run both

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules          

15 with an excess of 25 units

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?        

Decently well. I could be better, but I know most everything to get through stone age and early metalworking. I am trying to improve.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv

Not anymore. I used to a lot, but about a year ago I stopped for various reasons and am not looking to get back into it.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?                

I've enjoyed TFC for awhile in singleplayer now, and I am looking to join a community. I'm not interested in generic servers. I like a true community where I can actually have fun with other people and not just have a singleplayer world with some other people running around.  I'm a 17 year old musician from Georgia (Double Bass and Bass guitar), and I do a fair bit of blacksmithing and aluminum casting in real life. I enjoy a wide range of games from ARMA to Minecraft to Smite, and I like to play in as many communities as I can. I'm just looking to get some solid fun out of something that I enjoy xD I am a moderator of a vanilla minecraft community (Don't worry we have no advertising rules as well so I'm not about to do that xD). I also have been in several leadership positions in ARMA 3 milsim groups. 

Edited by NumberBoxGamer

Quick question also. What is your typical player count like, and how easy is it to find a decent starting area on your server?

sorry i havnt been on much kinda been busy in real life but on a normal day we range about 7 but a slow day around 3 and starting out copper is rare in the area but we have a few tetra mines going!

1) Permmyboy

2)Southern Ontario - Eastern (UTC - 5:00)

3) I have Skype as well as Teamspeak 

4) 500 / 35 = 15 pieces of rich ore (With some left over)

5) I know enough about TFC to survive, basic smithing, farming and a wiki at my side make me a decent player I presume.

6)No Youtube channel

7) My name is Dale and I love strategy and survival games. Looking for a new activity now that summer is here and I would love to join the Ursine Nation!

App for Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier 

1 ign        

NumberBoxGamer

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?                

I'm from Georgia. EST

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both          

I run both

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules          

15 with an excess of 25 units

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?        

Decently well. I could be better, but I know most everything to get through stone age and early metalworking. I am trying to improve.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv

Not anymore. I used to a lot, but about a year ago I stopped for various reasons and am not looking to get back into it.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?                

I've enjoyed TFC for awhile in singleplayer now, and I am looking to join a community. I'm not interested in generic servers. I like a true community where I can actually have fun with other people and not just have a singleplayer world with some other people running around.  I'm a 17 year old musician from Georgia (Double Bass and Bass guitar), and I do a fair bit of blacksmithing and aluminum casting in real life. I enjoy a wide range of games from ARMA to Minecraft to Smite, and I like to play in as many communities as I can. I'm just looking to get some solid fun out of something that I enjoy xD I am a moderator of a vanilla minecraft community (Don't worry we have no advertising rules as well so I'm not about to do that xD). I also have been in several leadership positions in ARMA 3 milsim groups. 

HI guys welcome to Ursine Nation you are now both whitelisted come on find a spot to call home! and if yall can please register to our website to stay up to date on whats going on like build contests and such http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

I sent in my application, but my name on Enjin is C.Griffith just so you know.

1. stephenossel2. The Netherlands CEST3. I have Skype, ill send you the name in PM if i am accepted 4. Well.. wut? with units I think you mean pieces of ore so, 500: 35 = 14.28? 5. How well do i know.. I have played it ever since Direwolf20 made a video about it, a long long time ago!6. I can but at the moment I dont :s7. I am 1 15 year old dutch guy intersted in Chemistry and Physics, i would love to be a major mining guy in the community! I usualy make realistic like mines!Edit: my real name is Stephen

Edited by stephenossel

1 IGN: Cpt_Wiggles

2  Where about are you from and what is the timezone there? I am from the East Coast of the United States

3 Do you use skype or teamspeak? I run Skype and I have teamspeak as well

4 The answer to number 4 on the rules: It takes 100 units per ingot and if you want 5 ingots that would require 500 units and a rich ore is 35 units each and it would take 15 Rich ore to make 5 ingots with 25 units left over. 

5 How well do you know terrafirmacraft? I am a vetrean player and have been playing for about 8 Months- 12 Months

6 Do you record: No I do not as my internet is not the strongest.

7 Please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? I am 14, I have been an admin on one other server but the server was taken down due to lack of funding, I am very mature and try to play every single day, I am most always willing to help, I would want to join because I love TFC as it is the only way I will play minecraft anymore and I can stick to the tedious tasks that TFC offers. Thank you and have a good day!

The Next Purge is set for July 20th! Please remember to sign in here and post your character name if it differs from your Enjin Name so that we know who is and is not active! This means I will be able to add more folks to our white list. I will be gathering a list of all candidates and verifying their interest. Please keep an eye on your messages on this site to ensure you do not miss your opportunity!

I have made a thorough review of everyone qualified to join us on the whitelist who has submitted their applications here. the resulting names were:

sgtjole

Jagerkampf

ijevinator

zoltanfizz

Killercoffee2013

NordinTheLich

Verelina

cybernation

Cpt_Wiggles

I will be sending a private message to each and every person on this list to confirm their interest to join us on the Life On the Frontier server. if those whom I message reply with a yes, they will be accepted and a hole filled on our ever growing community. If you have yet to apply and are interested, stay tuned as I will post the number of remaining spots in 7 days from today. If the whitelist does fill up, that is ok. I have a running waitlist that I check after every single purge and will accordingly follow this same process each and every time. 

Thank you all again for your interest and your applications, we love hearing about each and every one of you. this also lets everyone else on this server get a chance to find out more about you as well. Have a wonderful day and good luck!

1 Leoteix_2009

2   Im from Seattle, Wa, So Eastern

3 I dont have skype , sorry

4 It takes 15 with a 25 unit extra

5 Im pretty good, I know little bits from here and there, I mostly do smithing though

6 I dont record videos, sorry 

7 My Name is Alessio, Im a 15 year old dude , I got interested in gaming like minecraft and such for 2 years, and I really like playing TFC, and I really hope this server grows :)

hi there leo and welcome to Ursine Nation Life on The Frontier you are now whitelisted come on in find ya self a nice spot to call home and please register to our website this is where we have all the info of whats going on server wide! http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

1 grizly007

2 California, PDT (-08:00 UTC)

3 I use both
4 I'm not actually very experienced in the mineral yields yet, but according to the others in the Ursine of Nation Life On The Frontier community server thread, you need 2 more than there are vowels in the server name, and it would yield 25 extra units.

5 Ive played for about two weeks with one experienced player, and a little longer single player

6 I don't record either, I just play with friends

7 Im looking for a server that doesn't constantly rubber-band while trying to start from humble beginning with friends due to 3+ people whipping their animals across 8000 tiles of Deep Ocean like jet skies via vanilla boat and lead. (Im not salty I promise) Once I see that the server runs pretty well when we play, I'll have them apply as well.  ^_^

1 grizly007

2 California, PDT (-08:00 UTC)

3 I use both

4 I'm not actually very experienced in the mineral yields yet, but according to the others in the Ursine of Nation Life On The Frontier community server thread, you need 2 more than there are vowels in the server name, and it would yield 25 extra units.

5 Ive played for about two weeks with one experienced player, and a little longer single player

6 I don't record either, I just play with friends

7 Im looking for a server that doesn't constantly rubber-band while trying to start from humble beginning with friends due to 3+ people whipping their animals across 8000 tiles of Deep Ocean like jet skies via vanilla boat and lead. (Im not salty I promise) Once I see that the server runs pretty well when we play, I'll have them apply as well.  ^_^

hi grizly sorry the delay i have been a lil busy latly with summer fun for my kids but you are now whitelist and i will be sending you a pm here and a few seconds!

1 Blaziken_11

2  Antlers OK, Central Time Zone

3 I do use skype

4 5

5 I haven't tried it yet, but I want this server to be my first try

6 I might start near the end of the year (I have private reasons for that)

7 Well I am very nice as long as you are nice to me, I know very well not to take people stuff without permission (Unless it's a factions server), and I think this server would be a great first try to the mod       I guess this is the end of my application thingy. I really want to play ursine nation, so I hope you accept this.

Edited by Blazigamer11

Blaziken_11 I have approved you for access to the server, look for a message containing the details for access and expectations :)

hey everyone just stopping by to let yall know the next whitelist purge is coming up monday the 20th so please be sure to go to the website and let us know that you are still around! if you are not registered to there yet please do so http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home we keep all server info (i.e. build contests and such) there to keep this forum open for new faces!

1 dark_shadow40
2  Romania (UTC +02:00)
3 skype
4 15 but there will remain 25 units of ore because one ingot takes 500 and 15x35=525.
5 Ok, i'm not that good with blacksmithing.
6 i don't
7 Well i like terrafirmacraft and sadly my friends don't and i don't really like to play all by myself and also because on my save i tend to cheat if something bad happens( like i bring home some wolfs and they eat my sheeps and then i just spawn another one) but i don't use things like xray, i don't even think that it works with tfc. I don't really know what to say about myself, i like team work and i'm very social:D.
the name of the server: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

1 dark_shadow40
2  Romania (UTC +02:00)
3 skype
4 15 but there will remain 25 units of ore because one ingot takes 500 and 15x35=525.
5 Ok, i'm not that good with blacksmithing.
6 i don't
7 Well i like terrafirmacraft and sadly my friends don't and i don't really like to play all by myself and also because on my save i tend to cheat if something bad happens( like i bring home some wolfs and they eat my sheeps and then i just spawn another one) but i don't use things like xray, i don't even think that it works with tfc. I don't really know what to say about myself, i like team work and i'm very social:D.
the name of the server: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

hi there at the moment we have started a waiting list we are going to do a whitelist purdge monday to drop the folks no longer playing! if ya like to go ahead and register to our website please feel free and we will add ya first thing when we clear up some spaces!

1. xTOXICMUFFINx

2. I am from Minnesota! (the nice state or Road Construction State :) )

3. skype

4. 15 rich ore, but you will have 25 units left over

5. I have been playing since you could use all ores to make the first tools

6. I want to record some day

7. Well my name is Johnathan (you can call me John) I am 18 and I love to play alot of video games Mostly RTS and Survival games, i have Steam I even use to host a TFC Server (Shut down due to needing to spend the money elsewhere) I also host a rust server (currently down untill next month i am going on a trip and I have been lending my mother money plus I am saving for a gaming computer) the reason I want to join is because you are an un modded server and I have been looking for a good tfc server for a while.

Forgot to put Server name in application lol Ursine Nation

Edited by xTOXICMUFFINx

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server application 

1. ign: Richard_Nixon

2. timezone: U.S. Eastern

3. do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: I use both

4. the answer to number 4 on the rules: Rich ore contains 35 units so a minimum of 15 pieces or rich ore is required to make 5 ingots 

5. how well do you know terrafirmacraft? I have not played much since 1.6.4 but I was at the stage where I was experimenting with steel

6. do you record: No

7. please tell me a little about yourself: I am Starting collage next year and like to usually spend my free time playing games. I find TFC to be exceptionally an well made mod and is my prefered way to play Minecraft. 

Q: Does the world have a border?

Edited by Mike Ehrmantraut

I'm going to say the N WORD

Edited by windows_x_seven
cause I feel like it