Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

1:  rffan

2:  USA, Pacific Time Zone

3:  I use neither Skype or TeamSpeak.  Is this required?

4:  (100 x 5) / 35

5:  Intermediate level.

6:  I do not record

7:  I enjoy mods that add realism to minecraft.  As for joining your server, I have only recently tried (vanilla) playing on a server and have enjoyed the experience.

On a side note, I have requested an account on your website.

hi rffan no voice chat is not required and i am tring to add you to the whitelist but its not going thru after copy and paste!

Thank you for your prompt attention.  Please let me know if you need any additional information.

we are still up and running just in a dry spell right now!

1 Krayolla

2  I'm from Iowa, CST is the timezone

3 Skype is Xattion1

4 15, but you get an excess

5 Rather well, I was the bugtester for another TFC pack.

6 I do not record.

7 I've always enjoyed a good challenge and TFC provides a great immersion. Plus, seems like a potential place to start up and make some friends.

lilmamabear,

I have yet to receive the notification containing the IP for your server.  Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks for your assistance on this matter.

rffan

1 ScareCrowBSG

2  Kentucky, EST

3 Teamspeak

4 15 with excess

5 Learning as I go, but I do reference the TFC Wiki

6 Actually the reason I want to join a server. I can link my channel if needed. (Or you can search it)

7 I spend my free time at home playing games and TFC has become one of these games. I enjoy making YouTube videos but I miss the community feel of a server. I think what makes Minecraft a truly great game is the open feel of the world along with the collaboration of others on large projects. I think Ursine Nation would make a great new home.

Edited by ScareCrowBSG

1 Krayolla

2  I'm from Iowa, CST is the timezone

3 Skype is Xattion1

4 15, but you get an excess

5 Rather well, I was the bugtester for another TFC pack.

6 I do not record.

7 I've always enjoyed a good challenge and TFC provides a great immersion. Plus, seems like a potential place to start up and make some friends.

1 ScareCrowBSG

2  Kentucky, EST

3 Teamspeak

4 15 with excess

5 Learning as I go, but I do reference the TFC Wiki

6 Actually the reason I want to join a server. I can link my channel if needed. (Or you can search it)

7 I spend my free time at home playing games and TFC has become one of these games. I enjoy making YouTube videos but I miss the community feel of a server. I think what makes Minecraft a truly great game is the open feel of the world along with the collaboration of others on large projects. I think Ursine Nation would make a great new home.

hi there and welcome to life on the frontier yall have been added to the whitelist come on in and make your selves right at home!

lilmamabear,

I have yet to receive the notification containing the IP for your server.  Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks for your assistance on this matter.

rffan

rffan the ign ya gave me is not working i copied and pasted it in and keep getting error that it could not add you!

On second note sorry it took me a while to reply to yall i lost my net for about two weeks!

For those wanting/needing help with nei or waila here is a list of the versions that work and a link to go get it along with the link for Decorations and a good map mod.

Must have

[1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar

NEI

CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.47-universal.jar (needed to make nei work)

NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar

TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar

Mapping mod

journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.0-unlimited.jar

Waila (What Am I Looking At)

Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar

these are the main things everyone needs to run life on the frontier!

this server is still up ad running we just need more folks!

hey folks just wanted to stop by and tell ya that i have shut down the world sorry but i have lost interest and was tring to juggle two worlds at the same time and it was getting to be to much and not fair to both sides! but i have to vanilla side open and it has got a fresh world on it and running the 1.9 snapshot version if yall like to join in that side i will be happy to add you in http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/2602176-ursine-nation-snapshot-1-9-adult-ran-small

Edited by lilmamabear