Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

If you are looking for a brand new terrafirmacraft server look no further!

hi there im lilmamabear owner of Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier i have decided to open my server up that is on a brand new world for folks to enjoy and meet new people! Ursine Nation life on the frontier is a brand new whitelisted, no plug in, adult ran with a private ip TFC server and we also have teamspeak!

I am looking for some mature folks who also love TFC as much as i do to join me and a few others on this new adventure, but like all servers i do have rules that i ask for everyone to be sure to read dont fret there simple ones!

Rules

1 no greifing or stealing as yall know tfc is hard to get the things ya need so please leave other folks stuff alone unless they say its ok!

2 no xrays or other cheaty mods the mini maps are ok here that way you can mark what you find and not get lost like i always do! lol

3 please do not advertise other server on forum post or ingame

4 i am looking for mature folks so since tfc requires some common math not that common core math than please answer this question!

how many units of rich ore do you need to make 5 ingots?

5 put the name of the server somewhere in your application just so i know that you have read and agree to the rules!

6 lastly have fun ! we all need a few more days where we can just unwind from a long hard day and play some games with good company!

now i have got those out of the way here is our application to join us sorry but i  do run a background check on folks to see if they have been banned from any servers!

1 ign

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?

here's a little change i dont see very often its something most server owners dont do! i like to let my members know who i am so they know upfront who is running the server and a little bit about me!

soo of course i am lilmamabear i am a gamer and a stay at home mom of three kids! i run this server and a 1.8 pure vanilla server also, i am in my mid 30s and have been addicted to tfc for a couple of months so im still kinda of new at it! I live in the central timezone deep in the heart of texas! I do not record though i would love to but my computer just can not run recording software to the amount of ram i have! other than that i am a very laid back person who enjoys playing my games to relax and talk to folks who also enjoy the same aspects!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask! thank you for taking interest in the server and hope to talk to yall soon!

all members if yall can please register to our website to keep up to date on whats going on server side andbe able to share your creations!

http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

If there are any problems that may arise please feel free to send me a message via skype lilmamabear10

SERVER UPDATE:

hi all i am informing everyone that we are about to update the server to the latest build 79.26 and also adding on decoration this well be taking affect monday or tuesday

Edited by lilmamabear

1. kster5210

2. I am from California, USA, so eastern

3. No i don't, Im sorry

4. 15 rich ore, but it will not make an even amount, it will make 525 units of metal

5. Well I have been playing since logs could be made into planks with an axe and seeds can come from grass.

6. No i dont record

7. Well my name is Kyle and I like to play video games for a sorta hobby. I would like to join this server because it is rare to see a new server on here that is good and mature + All the ores and plants are raring to go be mined!

1. RustledShroom

2. Europe, UTC +2

3. I have both, but I prefer teamspeak

4. you need 15 rich ore, leaving you with a surplus of 25 units.

5. I have decent smithing and mining skills, however I never got to the endgame because I can't find any graphite.

6. Nope

7. I enjoy playing TFC and survival games in general. Atm I am closing in on my final exams, after which I am probably going to study CS.

hi kyle and rustledshroom i have ran a back ground check on ya both and welcome to Ursine Nation l.o.t.f. i will send yall a pm of the ip once i get ya both on the whitelist! and beware its till in the set up process but i have made a safe house that is not thatch for yall to stay in at night!

1 ign: AlteOgre

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?: NL, CEST (GMT+1)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: No.

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: Count 100 metal units per ingot, per mold, each requiring 3 rich ores to fill them - 15 rich ores required to produce 5 ingots and 25 surplus metal units.

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Just started playing 1.5 wks ago, spent quite some time studying the wiki and exploring worlds to know what I'm on to.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: No.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?

I'm a MineCraft dad, infested with this virus by my son and his friends. I've been playing since almost 3 years now and active as a server co-owner / head-admin for almost 2 years on a Spigot roleplay server. Played most mods and modpacks until now as a player when I'm not busy doing admin stuff and designing new worlds / roleplay environments (either modpacks or plugin sets, or both). Only recently bumped into TFC and this complete overhaul of MC mechanics intrigues me a lot. I like it hard and I already tried this out in combination with a few other mods, like Weather, HardcoreDarkness and EnviroMine. I concluded the mod alone is sufficient for a proper survival experience. I'd like to engage in some themed roleplay and slip into the skin of some character, if that would be supported, but it's not necessary for me.

1 ign: Boronguy

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? : Netherlands utc+1

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Teamspeak, skype is a botnet

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules, well you need 15 but it'll leave 25 metal units

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? pretty good, i've been playin since it came out, maybe a few things changed though since i haven't played for a month

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv; nope

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? ;19 yo physics student and pretty much done with the year so i have a lot of free time. and terrafirmacraft is fun and shit.

Ursine Nation life on the frontier

hi alteogre and boronguy i have check yall background and everything is clean and nice skins yall all is clear and alteogre i hear ya on that my son also got me into playing mc and i got him into tfc! but i will send yall the ip as soon as i get ya on the whitelist!

1 ign: akushner11

2 where about are you from and what is the timezone there? United Kingdom, Got +1:00

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: I have Skype (kyle.Bosustow)

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: you need 500 units.

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Being playing it for around a year now so pretty well.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: I used to but, don't really now... Just like you I prefer watching YouTube video!

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? Name kyle, I'm 18! And a stoner ah lol and I love the summer ah and playing TFC in my spare time and I'd like to join you on this adventure because TFC is just pure awesome and so much better in a community!

ursine nation!

Edited by akushner11

this might be fun having two kyles on the server but welcome to ursine nation akushner i will send a a pm of ip here in a few mins when i have ya on the whitelist!

1 hecrim3

2 I am from Hong Kong, UTC+8

3 I use skype, I can also download teamspeak if needed

4 15 I think, leaving you with an excess of 25 unit, you can reuse it by heating it back up

5 I played it for 3 months than stopped, so now my knowledge is rusty, but I will soon brush it up if I can enter your server

6 No I don't

7 I am a 18 years old boy, love making new friends and realistic survival stuff, joining some terrafirmacraft server is great for both of my interest so yeah i want to join

good morning hecrim and welcome to Ursine Nation l.o.t.f. i will send ya a p.m. here in a few of the ip but first im am going to add you to the whitelist! :)

Request to join Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

1 Omenatu

2  Florida EST

3 I use Skype more than TeamSpeak (it has been quite a while anyway)

4 15 rich ore = 5 ingots with 1/4 extra

5 I know TFC pretty well since I have played for on and off for a couple of years (all the way to red and blue steel)

6 I don't record, but I might in the distant future

7 TFC is the best minecraft mod I have ever played.  I guess I like the realistic approach to surviving off the land and developing a self-sustaining home.  I have been away from TFC for a year due to a very busy real life, but I am needed a break from said life at this time ;)

hi Omenatu and welcome to Ursine Nation l.o.t.f i will send ya a pm here in a few of the ip to log in but first im going to add you to the whitelist so you can log in right away!

1.Bob_Saget54

2. Penn. EST

3. I prefer Skype more than teamspeak, but I have both.

4. 15 Rich ore, which leaves you with 25 excess.

5. I know TFC pretty well, but I haven't gotten past the iron age.

6. Nope, no recording here.

7. 16 y/o, Eagle Scout, I usually play most times I can, I can make a humerus mood easily.

Ursine Nation L.O.T.F (whoops, forgot this initially XD)

Edited by Bob_Saget54

My in-game name is the same as my name on this forum (RandomASCII).

I currently live in Virginia, and would therefore be on the Eastern time zone (UTC -4).

I have a Teamspeak under the same name, but will probably not be using it.

To answer your question about the ore, you would technically need ~14.28 ore to get exactly five ingots. Since you can't exactly have fractions of whole ore pieces in the game, the answer would be 15, but you would have an excess of 25 units of whatever metal this ore was.

I started playing TFC back when it was still using version 1.5, but stopped playing because I lost a flash drive that had a backup of 1.5 before the new launcher, and my hard drive had stopped working on my laptop. I got back into it around September of last year, and have been playing it occasionally ever since. Thus, I know enough about the game that I usually don't have to look up stuff to progress.

I don't record any gameplay, currently. I might, eventually. It all depends on how long it takes me to save up for my next computer. I'm thinking I'll have it before Autumn this year.As for the portion where you want us to tell you a little about us, I've not got a ton to say, but I feel it's sufficient. Since age seems to be a relatively obligatory thing, I'll disclose that I'm 19. I'm not a casual gamer in the sense that all I play are games from that genre, but I consider myself casual, because I tend to not play as often as your average gamer. I have a tendency to only play an hour or so a day, followed by occasional relative binges as high as five hours. When I'm not gaming, my hobbies include various forms of art (mostly sketches and digital artwork), and writing.You also mention that you want us to state the name of the server in the reply to make sure we read the whole thing. The name of the server is Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier.

hi bob and welcome to Ursine Nation l.o.t.f. pm is coming ur way now!

hi randon i have added you to the whitelist i am finding it odd that it just has ur name as random so i hope it works but pm of the ip is now coming ur way!

That is strange...it should be RandomASCII... I'll be able to check today, and will message you if it works.

Just as a FYI, whenever I try to log in, I keep getting an incompatible mods error even though I have only TFC installed. Any solutions?

1. Newper5 (though for researching purposes, it was billybob579 until recently)

2. East coast, so one hour ahead of Texas (I actually grew up there!  DFW area)

3. I have a Teamspeak account but I don't use them very often.  That can change if needed.

4. 20, if I'm remembering correctly that rich ore is 25 units per.  I've admittedly been out of the game for a while.

5. Pretty well.  I've spent quite a bit of time on it, and know all the basic systems.  I can't build well to save my life, though; I've always favored managerial roles.

6. I do not.

7. Right.  Always awful at this bit.  I'm a high school senior with AP exams right around the corner; I'll probably be pretty inactive (or way too active) on the server in the days immediately preceding those.  I moved to the east coast a few months back and have been keeping in touch with some of my Texas friends through video games, so I might drag them along if they're not burned out from past TFC expeditions.  Also, if references help, here's an image of something we built together about a year back (to clarify, I spouted ideas and built a hovel while my friend made awesomeness happen).

So yeah.  Looking forward to playing on Ursine Nation, hopefully.  It's been too long since I was in a good gaming community.

aww billybob is a awesome name is it reference of billy bobs in fort worth? and very nice build wow i sat there going no thats a 1.8 till i looked at the willow dock! but im about to add ya to the whitelist and send ya a pm of the ip to log in!

Application to Ursine Nation: Life on the Frontier

1. WillOfStone

2. Current domicile is in Arkansas, Central time zone.  Retired here. Grew up in Idaho and N. California.

3. I use Teamspeak, same name.

4. 500/35 = 14.2857 Rich ores.

5. I've gotten to the copper anvil stage. 

6. Not that I know of. ;)

7. I'm retired US military.  Love gaming.  I've played TFC singleplayer, but without an end game, it lacks something.  Looking for a server that isn't run by kids or idiots.

hi will i have and welcome to Ursine nation l.o.t.f. im about to add ya to the whitelist here in a second then send ya the ip via pm

just to let everyone know if ya want to voice chat on teamspeak its the same as the ip with out the port number!

just to give everyone a update we will be doing a server side reboot with os updates here in about two hours so the might be down for awhile and we hope that it will drop the dead weight as we reboot so both side of the server will run good!