Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

1 dark_shadow40
2  Romania (UTC +02:00)
3 skype
4 15 but there will remain 25 units of ore because one ingot takes 500 and 15x35=525.
5 Ok, i'm not that good with blacksmithing.
6 i don't
7 Well i like terrafirmacraft and sadly my friends don't and i don't really like to play all by myself and also because on my save i tend to cheat if something bad happens( like i bring home some wolfs and they eat my sheeps and then i just spawn another one) but i don't use things like xray, i don't even think that it works with tfc. I don't really know what to say about myself, i like team work and i'm very social:D.
the name of the server: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

1. xTOXICMUFFINx

2. I am from Minnesota! (the nice state or Road Construction State :) )

3. skype

4. 15 rich ore, but you will have 25 units left over

5. I have been playing since you could use all ores to make the first tools

6. I want to record some day

7. Well my name is Johnathan (you can call me John) I am 18 and I love to play alot of video games Mostly RTS and Survival games, i have Steam I even use to host a TFC Server (Shut down due to needing to spend the money elsewhere) I also host a rust server (currently down untill next month i am going on a trip and I have been lending my mother money plus I am saving for a gaming computer) the reason I want to join is because you are an un modded server and I have been looking for a good tfc server for a while.

Forgot to put Server name in application lol Ursine Nation

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server application 

1. ign: Richard_Nixon

2. timezone: U.S. Eastern

3. do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: I use both

4. the answer to number 4 on the rules: Rich ore contains 35 units so a minimum of 15 pieces or rich ore is required to make 5 ingots 

5. how well do you know terrafirmacraft? I have not played much since 1.6.4 but I was at the stage where I was experimenting with steel

6. do you record: No

7. please tell me a little about yourself: I am Starting collage next year and like to usually spend my free time playing games. I find TFC to be exceptionally an well made mod and is my prefered way to play Minecraft. 

Q: Does the world have a border?

1 windows_x_seven

2 Brazil (UTC-3:00)

3 My mic isn't good, so I don't use any. I do, however, have TeamSpeak installed.

4 Gonna need 15, although it'll make 525 units, so we have 25 units of ore leftover.

5 Quite well.

6 I don't record gameplay. I also think that actually playing the game is much more fun than watching someone play, so I usually watch gameplay when I don't know how to do something.

7 I am a 15 year old human being. I play games. A lot.

Name of server: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

hi folks and welcome to Ursine Nation Life on the frontier you are now all whitelisted and richard no borders you are free to build where ever ya like; if yall can please register to our website that way you can stay up to date on build contests and such http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

Next whitelist purdge is aug the 3rd

1 Huddah

2 US central

3 Twofer
4 15 with an overflow of 25

5 Been here since the beginning, doesnt mean I'm any good though. I know my way through iron even if Id rather stay in stone age to decorate

6 Not unless its bug reporting or anything

7 Its ridiculously hard finding a decent tfc server and this one seems good

Edited by Huddah

1 ign: Enderman_1

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? I'm from Ohio, USA so eastern

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: I use skype

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: You need 15 but you will be leftover with 25 metal units

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? I've only been playing a couple of weeks so not that much :( That is part of the reason I want to join the server is to learn more about this awesome mod :)

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: No I don't

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?: Like I said earlier, I just learned about this mod a couple weeks ago and found it to be very cool and addicting. I think it would be awesome to play the mod with other people and learn so much more about it! I'm also friendly so I like making friends and communicating with people :)  

-=+=+=-

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier!!!

-=+=+=-

Edited by Enderman

1. bardlymentos

2. I currently reside along the east coast of the US so eastern

3. I can Skype or Teamspeak but not a big fan

4. 15 rich ore with one fourth of an ingot left

5. Pretty well I'm still trying to get mining down but I'm very familiar with the agricultural side of the mod

6. I do not record

7. Well I'm just a guy looking for some fun. I prefer working together on servers unlike others and would like to create some type of prosperous but that's just a dream. I just enjoy helping I guess.

1 colbythe2nd

2  I am from the east coast of the US, so my timezone is EST

3 I cannot use skype or teamspeak sadly. But I am a fluent typer

4 15 ore, which makes 5 ingots, along with 25 extra units

5 Extremly well, I know how to survive and thrive, start a village, farm, and even a bar :P

6 Sorry, I do not record :(

7 I love terrafirmacraft. The only thing that I do not like is being alone in the wilderness, because I need someone else to help or be helped. That is why I want to join this server. Most servers go down within months, but this one hasn't gone down after many months. The very first thing I would do on this server would to join a town, or create one. If I am accepted, I will be an incredible asset to any town, making it a fun and enjoyable experience.

Edited by colbythe2nd

[removing application due to lack of availibility]

Edited by awkwardmoment

1 ign Ph4nt0mSoulEater

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? Ireland , GMT

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both  Skype but I never really use it.

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules : 500 UNITS

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Pretty well I have been playing it for a year or so.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: no.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier. I am a 16 year old guy looking for some stuff to do on a fun server, I haven't played TFC in a while and I really want to get back into it in a small community server.

I will probably be on about 2-4 hours a day most days but this is an important school year here so I mightn't be too active somedays.

just to lwt yall know im out for two weeks brother in law is on leave from the army and we are going to spend some time with him before his deployment at the end of the month i will be back then

Best of luck to him.  It's a hard but rewarding career.

thank you will he has been enjoying every min. of it so far and came home looking way more buff! lol

1. cherokeerifleman

2. I am from Ontario, Canada

3. I use Skype, but am also able to use Teamspeak if necessary

4. You would need 15 rich ore.  And it would create an extra 25 units

5. I am very new to this mod. But I really want to get to know it better while being able to talk and enjoy some company!

6. I don't record. But I have thought about it. 

7. My name is Callum and I enjoy playing various amounts of video games.  I am 16 but I would consider myself to be mature.  I would like to join this server/community because I prefer to play with others and make friends while learning new things!

1 milhouse3254

2  mountain home arkansas, CST.

3 yes... I have TS3, Mumble, and skype. i prefer TS3...

4 one rich ore is 35 units. to make one ingot, that would be 3 rich ore. which will make 105 units of metal. 5 x 3 is 15. 15 x 35 = 525 making 5 ingots, leaving 25 metal remaining.

5 im not going to lie, its been about a year since i've played TFC. i will have to do a big refresher on this, but thats half the fun. :)

6 Currently no. I've thought about recording, but just haven't set everything up. I myself love to watch video blogs and other youtube videos.

7 I am 28/male worked the last 9 years full time on an ambulance came off the ambulance to work a desk job to be home so the wife can goto nursing school. i support myself and 7 other people. love doing it. 5 of those 7 are kids, age range from 15 months old to 16. As far as why i want to join, i've been wanting to get back into TFC for a long time, and y'all seem like the group that i would want to join. especially love the fact that most seem to be the more mature type.

hopefully i am considered and accepted to join, i have also requested to join your website on enjin, my online handle is pretty much milhouse3254 across everything. with the exception of star wars the old republic where my game name was zek'kal or gorrab, because of role playing purposes.

1 The_Puppay

2  US, Maryland; EST

3 I run both, but I'd rather use TS3.

4 15 rich ore, took me 10 minutes to find that out, ;-; .

5 I know it so well I've tried to find 10 small tetras just to rush a pick

6 I have a twitch, but it has nothing to do with minecraft.

7 ...

Hello.  My name is Evan. I've been playing videogames since I was 8, I am 16 now.  I joined minecraft back in 1.7.3 Beta, which is about 4-3 years ago. I came across people on the internet, who told me to never quit, never stop doing what you are doing, because you don't become who you want to be unless you try, and from then, I continued.  I continued until the point where I got a job.  That time is now.  I got a job finally, and I am no longer a lazy piece of crap sitting on the computer hunched over a computer screen. (Even though I still hunch over the computer screen, I mean, I am doing it right now! XD)

I am actually someone now.

If you liked the story, Please do like, Anyways, this is the real me:

I am Evan who is 16 years old who works at a Wegmans as a cashier.  I like to spend my unused time playing video games rather than working out.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server Edited by ThePuppay

Thank you all for your recent applications, I have reviewed and approved the following applicants:

Ph4nt0mSoulEater
cherokeerifleman
milhouse3254
The_Puppay

please look at your message inbox for your acceptance letters and information :)

1 IGN: TKFT_ExTr3m3

2  Where about are you from and what is the timezone there? Midwest of the United States. Eastern timezone (UTC -5:00)

3 Do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both? Teamspeak only.

4 The answer to number 4 on the rules. 15 ore which will give you 525 uints leaving 25 left over.

5 How well do you know terrafirmacraft? I know it pretty well. Some of the really high level tech I am still not an expert at.

6 Do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv? No

7 Please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? I am a college student and will be heading back in a few days. I want to join because this sounds a good fun server.

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier  Edited by TKFT_ExTr3m3

IGN: DarlingDeirdre

US, FL, Central time

I have Skype and TS and I'm not opposed to using either.

How many units of rich ore do you need to make 5 ingots? 25

How well do I know TFC? I'd say I'm novice to intermediate, I played it for quite a few months a couple of years back but it's no fun playing alone. 

I don't record.

A bit about me... I'm 27 years old, I love long walks through the bog, midnight seances, and playing with zombies.

nevermind sorry for the post

Edited by willahelm2

1 ign : nightking_76

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? : Midwest, EST

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both : I have both, primarily skype

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules : 15 rich ore, 25 units left over

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? : played for a few months

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv : I have nividia shaowplay, so I could record if I want to but I don't youtube or anything because I don't think anyone would want to watch me play games

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? : I'm an average American who spends too much time on his computer, I have nothing better to do and I want to play terra firma craft because I think it is fun, I am very trusting and also passive aggressive. (I think I'm what you call average)

im sorry yall but i have not been playing much mc latly or even find time to be one the comp i will have more time in november till the end of the school year but if yall are still wanting to be part of this server please say i so i know to add you or have one of the admins add you in! thank you in advance and hope to see some new faces when i find time to jump in!

1 price1098

2  I'm from East Texas in the Central Standard Timezone

3 I have both Skype and Teamspeak 

4 14 and 1 small, or 15 with 25 units left over.

5 I've watched tons of let's plays and guides, read a ton from the wiki, and I play it a lot, so I think I know a lot about TFC.

6 I don't record currently but I do stream occasionally. 

7 I'm a junior in high school, I've got a pitbull puppy that I love to death, I make really good grades in school, I love to read and play video games, and I'm very creative. I'd like to join you because I think terrafirmacraft in a group would be very fun and none of my friends like it.

Edited by ProfessionalReaper

1 price1098

2  I'm from East Texas in the Central Standard Timezone

3 I have both Skype and Teamspeak 

4 14 and 1 small, or 15 with 25 units left over.

5 I've watched tons of let's plays and guides, read a ton from the wiki, and I play it a lot, so I think I know a lot about TFC.

6 I don't record currently but I do stream occasionally. 

7 I'm a junior in high school, I've got a pitbull puppy that I love to death, I make really good grades in school, I love to read and play video games, and I'm very creative. I'd like to join you because I think terrafirmacraft in a group would be very fun and none of my friends like it.

hi there fellow texan sorry that it has been 2 days for a reply real life has been keeping me busy but you are now added to the whitelist and i have sent you a pm of the info that is needed to log in! come on in and hope you enjoy ur stay here!

Edited by lilmamabear

hi hi tfc family how has everyone been? hope to see some more new faces and get to meet the ones i have not meet yet! See yall soon and have a great weekend!

Hey guys, a new applicant here

1 DaimondGuy_90000 (Yes it is spelt wrong on purpose)
2  From Australia, central standard time, I think I'm about 12-15 hours ahead of you guys.

3 I have skype

4 As you will see in question 5, I am new to TerraFirmaCraft so I'm not going to lie, I have no idea how much rich ore you need.

5 I played TFC a while ago, but didn't get very far, I'm just getting back into it now.

6 Do not record

7 Just an Australian gamer, I like to play survival based games and while I have been a player of mine craft for many years yet i feel it does not meet the survival standards that other games do. I hope to join a nice community where i can learn about terrafirmacraft and be a part of the Ursine Nation community.

1 Stoneburrower

2 Spokane WA USA Pacific timezone

3 I have Skype

4 15 rich ore = 525 for 5 ingots and 25 left in the Crucible

5 Can build/use a forge and know how to do crop rotation

6 no Recording yet but hopefully after Xmas :)

7 too old to mention, have 3 kids, one in college. Gamer to the core and love TFC so far. Would have to say I am a noob at (but not Minecraft!) it but I learn quickly (working on Bloomery in Single Player atm)

Only join whitelist servers as I hate trollers and griefers

need to get all current members to please read our news feed on our web site http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home# there is a important message there!

ATM im going to put all applactions on hold till we can figure out what we are going to do on the on this side of the server sorry yall if you really want to be part of Urinse Nation Life on the frontier just post a message and add a note that you want to be part of our future server i have few ideas on what is going to be done just tring to get input from the rest of the members!

Edited by lilmamabear