Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

Darn :(

Been waiting a while for approval and I guess I know why now.

Hope that your members want to keep TFC going and I am definitely wanting to be whitelisted. You will see me on daily as well.

Stoneburrower

yes sir we have took a major nose dive to the non active list i will be starting a fresh list and thinking of a few ideas to get tfc back up and running good again!

ok i will be on most of the day doing a small clean up that needs to be done! from the server to our website just dropping the folks who no longer play tfc or my 1.8 servers!

While you're doing maintenance, wanna upgrade us to the latest build 79.25? We're kind of behind the times! ;)

dan was wondering if anyone was still around! and ya i was looking into upgrades and all that!

where did everyone go i have been checking daily i even went to your area  to try to leave a clue that i have been there!?

i have alerted chronobob our host so sometime today we will be going to build 25

Edited by lilmamabear

I've been on the server every week. I was even on there a week ago with milhouse.

However, I've been traveling A LOT. Since the server's been quiet, I figured I'd go on a big exploration trip. Granted, I'm completely out of food. Gonna have to start eating seaweed. Ew, gross!

Check out my "comment" on our Enjin website...rather long...sorry...2 parts even! ;)

Darn :(

Been waiting a while for approval and I guess I know why now.

Hope that your members want to keep TFC going and I am definitely wanting to be whitelisted. You will see me on daily as well.

Stoneburrower

stone burrower you are on the whitelist now and as of tomm we will be moving to build 79.25 and doing a new world sorry to say but i think it might be time for a season 2 here on Life on the frontier!

as of tomorrow the tfc side will be getting a update to build 79.25 and i have decided to go ahead and do a new world restart not refresh but restart all band new even inventory! im sorry i know that i said that i would not do that but its been 8 months since we have played on that world and i feel that everyone has got a bit burned out on it, also this time i am thinking about changing the idea of things intead of everyone all scattered around we all live in one area as a community and play out roles for our town i.e.black smith, butcher, farmer ect.

As much as possible, it might be fun to join/start on the new world at the same time. I dunno. It might be too difficult to coordinate schedules/time zones.

just a update the new world is now loaded and ready to play on the latest build!

now my turn to update my side of things to be able to play lol!

Edited by lilmamabear

life on the froniter is moving along at a great pace we have found alot of ores close by to get a bismith bronze saw and have set up a safe house to start out with right by the sea! im looking to have a community harbor going to look shape in the near future!

Edited by lilmamabear

From the way things are written, this looks like some kind of Let's Play world. I'm fine with that part, so long as I'm not needed to speak on Skype much (if at all), and so long as we're still allowed to go and strike out on our own. I'd rather not be forced to live in a town, as I always feel pretty useless since everyone else tends to forge ahead and I tend to take a very relaxed pace (I'm not the most ambitious person, so sue me), and in addition to that I dislike receiving handouts as it tends to spoil games for me.

If I'd need to use Skype a lot or we have to live together, then just discard my application, since I'd not be interested.

1 greatorder

2 UK, GMT (I don't do the other timezone naming system very well. Much prefer GMT since that means you can easily calculate times instead of having to memorise them)

3 Yes, but I'm unlikely to use it (I only use it with people I know IRL, and even then that's only been two people thus far)

4 15, and you'll have a bit left over

5 Furthest I've got is iron, but with the help of the wiki and a couple of LPs I watched, I understand beyond that pretty well

6 Nope. I tried, as it turns out I must be cursed, because every time I try SOMETHING goes wrong. Between that and starting college, I gave up on it (for now, at least)

7 I live in the UK, go to college, and I'm old enough to drink. Honestly, you're not getting much out of me beyond that since 1) I'm terrible at describing my personality 2) I dislike giving out personal information beyond that to the internet at large.

Edited by greatorder

1 Peonard

2 Sweden +1 gmt

3 I use both but I prefear skype since it feels like more of a conversation.

4 15 rich ores

5 I use to play it a lot but I haven't played TFC in a pretty long time but I've wanted to get back into it.

6 I do not record gameplay.

7 Well I'm a 21 year old unemployed chef from Sweden and I simply feel like getting back into TFC I remember I use to love playing it but didn't have the time now I have to much time on my hand and I would love to get back into playing this mod.

1. Eresrtorr.

2. Australia (UTC + 10:00).

3. Skype.

4. 15; with an excess of 25 units.

5. I used to play a fair bit but have only just recently come back to TFC B79.25.

6. No

7. I'm a 16 year old student who plays Minecraft in my spare time. I've always likes SMP but felt it wasn't that challenging and hence found TFC. I get along well with people and would love to be apart of this server.

1 ign: PsykoMaggot

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?: Canada  PST(+8)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Yes Teamspeak

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: 15

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Very well. From stone to steel. Not a problem. (Only question is is "Where is the graphite hiding?")

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: Also a YouTube watcher but posting takes alot of time. :( 

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?: Love to play TFC in a community environment. Can't stand getting greifed. I usually try to only stay on for a couple of hours but find myself at 2am saying "sleep Psyko sleep". Looking forward to joining TIA  :) 

Hey lilmamabear, I uploaded a video for you. Whoops, sorry! ;)

https://youtu.be/v24ZGKIfAKs

By the way, we've found a bunch of different ores around. We're looking good.

lol opps oh well it was a cheap idea but yes we are looking good fo far

1 ign woohooFTW

2 where about are you from and what is the timezone there? i live in california, USA. my time zone is GMT -8 life on the frontier

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both yeah same I have both and can talk whenever

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules is 15 ores cus they are each 35 units and you'd have a bit left over

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? im decent at the game on my single player world I made it all the way to pig iron and the blast furnace but then I got bored of playing by myself and mining/metalworking 24/7

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv

lol I have a channel and like 3 subscribers. my computer is very very bad and cant produce high quality content. if u want I can show u my channel it is humourous cus the vids are so bad

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? im 17 year old guy and ive been playing mc ever since 1.4. terrafirmacraft is by far my favourite mod and i played the crap out of it for like a month straight then I got bored and took a long hiatus. im think a prodigious reason as to why I quit was that i played by myself. you guys seem like a chill group to play with and hopefully i can rekindle my love for this mod

Edited by woohooFTW

1. cosmosdx (made it when i was really young)

2.  USA texas US central

3. no

4. 15 ore and a little left over

5 i know enough to be confident in doing another survival and not ragequitting

6. no i dont but i may someday

7. i like video games and im 12 years old i act like a dork i am a dork, i double as a nerd and i have okayed video games a really long time now so i guess i know what im doing and yeah.

(btw i was banned once but i think they banned me for no reason i may be wrong though....it was a long time ago)

Edited by Cosmosdx

1. cosmosdx (made it when i was really young)

2.  USA texas US central

3. no

4. 15 ore and a little left over

5 i know enough to be confident in doing another survival and not ragequitting

6. no i dont but i may someday

7. i like video games and im 12 years old i act like a dork i am a dork, i double as a nerd and i have okayed video games a really long time now so i guess i know what im doing and yeah.

(btw i was banned once but i think they banned me for no reason i may be wrong though....it was a long time ago)

1 ign woohooFTW

2 where about are you from and what is the timezone there? i live in california, USA. my time zone is GMT -8 life on the frontier

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both yeah same I have both and can talk whenever

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules is 15 ores cus they are each 35 units and you'd have a bit left over

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? im decent at the game on my single player world I made it all the way to pig iron and the blast furnace but then I got bored of playing by myself and mining/metalworking 24/7

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv

lol I have a channel and like 3 subscribers. my computer is very very bad and cant produce high quality content. if u want I can show u my channel it is humourous cus the vids are so bad

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? im 17 year old guy and ive been playing mc ever since 1.4. terrafirmacraft is by far my favourite mod and i played the crap out of it for like a month straight then I got bored and took a long hiatus. im think a prodigious reason as to why I quit was that i played by myself. you guys seem like a chill group to play with and hopefully i can rekindle my love for this mod

1 ign: PsykoMaggot

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?: Canada  PST(+8)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Yes Teamspeak

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Very well. From stone to steel. Not a problem. (Only question is is "Where is the graphite hiding?")

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: Also a YouTube watcher but posting takes alot of time. :( 

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?: Love to play TFC in a community environment. Can't stand getting greifed. I usually try to only stay on for a couple of hours but find myself at 2am saying "sleep Psyko sleep". Looking forward to joining TIA  :) 

1. Eresrtorr.

2. Australia (UTC + 10:00).

3. Skype.

4. 15; with an excess of 25 units.

5. I used to play a fair bit but have only just recently come back to TFC B79.25.

6. No

7. I'm a 16 year old student who plays Minecraft in my spare time. I've always likes SMP but felt it wasn't that challenging and hence found TFC. I get along well with people and would love to be apart of this server.

1 Peonard

2 Sweden +1 gmt

3 I use both but I prefear skype since it feels like more of a conversation.

4 15 rich ores

5 I use to play it a lot but I haven't played TFC in a pretty long time but I've wanted to get back into it.

6 I do not record gameplay.

7 Well I'm a 21 year old unemployed chef from Sweden and I simply feel like getting back into TFC I remember I use to love playing it but didn't have the time now I have to much time on my hand and I would love to get back into playing this mod.

From the way things are written, this looks like some kind of Let's Play world. I'm fine with that part, so long as I'm not needed to speak on Skype much (if at all), and so long as we're still allowed to go and strike out on our own. I'd rather not be forced to live in a town, as I always feel pretty useless since everyone else tends to forge ahead and I tend to take a very relaxed pace (I'm not the most ambitious person, so sue me), and in addition to that I dislike receiving handouts as it tends to spoil games for me.

If I'd need to use Skype a lot or we have to live together, then just discard my application, since I'd not be interested.

1 greatorder

2 UK, GMT (I don't do the other timezone naming system very well. Much prefer GMT since that means you can easily calculate times instead of having to memorise them)

3 Yes, but I'm unlikely to use it (I only use it with people I know IRL, and even then that's only been two people thus far)

4 15, and you'll have a bit left over

5 Furthest I've got is iron, but with the help of the wiki and a couple of LPs I watched, I understand beyond that pretty well

6 Nope. I tried, as it turns out I must be cursed, because every time I try SOMETHING goes wrong. Between that and starting college, I gave up on it (for now, at least)

7 I live in the UK, go to college, and I'm old enough to drink. Honestly, you're not getting much out of me beyond that since 1) I'm terrible at describing my personality 2) I dislike giving out personal information beyond that to the internet at large.

hi there all and welcome to Ursine Nation life on the frontier second season you all have been whitelisted and added to the whitelist come on in either give a hand with spawn or adventure out to find land! please give us the cords that way we can keep a eye on the area incase we have greifers come in and to stop by in game to see the marvolous creation yall come up with!

1) IGN: tain3854

2) Las Vegas, Nevada. Pacific or Mountain, depending on whom you ask.

3) I use Skype, but rarely.

4) 15 Ore, and about 25 extra

5) After all these updates, not too well, but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things

6) I do, but not this. The only thing I do record is a Minecraft Star Trek parody that I only share between my friends, because I film with them

7) Everyone was like "Hey, you should play TFC, and I said, sure why not haven't played this in a while, wow what's changed, GEEZ a lot has better find a new server. I own a small vanilla server myself, and one or two of my close friends might try and apply for this server and they are admins on my server. Anyways, please consider, and I am really excited to hopefully play on Ursine! :D\

Edited by tain3854

Afraid to say I will not be joining you because I tried connecting and the lag was absolutely unbearable.

1 Bedantis

2  Lithuania GMT+2.

3 I use Teamspeak for the most part.

4 15 rich ore.

5 I have played tfc for a very long time so id say i know it pretty well!

6 Sorry but i don't record due to my computer being relatively old.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?Hey! my name is Leon and im a 18 year old student from Lithuania! I am a gamer at heart but i enjoy playing the guitar too :) . The reason i wanted to join this endeavor was to experience tfc at a deeper level and play with a community for once and not just run off to be a hermit :D.

1 ign: Noromical

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?: New York, EST, (UTC -5:00)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Both, usernames for both are Noromical

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: (This may be wrong if the units have since changed, but, assuming 1 ingot is 100 units, and rich ore is 35) 15, but there will be some left over

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Fairly well, been on break from it for a while, so a lot may have changed, but I understand the basics

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: Nope, I don't record

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?: I'm an industrialist when it comes to minecraft in general, I tend to try to make things easier on everybody. I'm looking to join because TFC is one of my favorite mods due to the fact that I can't set up automation on literally everything, and that it lends itself so well to a community aspect. I'm looking to join Ursine Nation; Life on the Frontier, because I've always found it more fun to be playing on a TFC server with a larger group of people.

Edited by Noromical

1 ign: Noitanigami_1

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? Colorado, MST (GMT -7)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Skype

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Moderate, have build up to bronze age

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: No

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? Minecraft is more fun on multiplayer servers, and this is even more true of TFC due to its balance choices. This server has a consistant history as well as a new map, which is attractive.

Edited by Noitanigami