Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

61 posts in this topic

No problem. Its the default seed for me now when I make new worlds. Lol

Hopefully you can see the waypoints

post-17212-0-15472800-1436329556_thumb.p

I have found a 25u spawn of limeonite which is along the coast south west of the 15u spawn of limeonite I have listed. When I off work I'll post cords. I have more of the map I have yet to post. I'm debating hosting an online non active map that updates when I update it. Overall I love this seed and will continue to use it. I have been debating moving from spawn though because growing crops is quite difficult. Me and my girlfriend play and we get by exploring and gathering crops we find but so far the first year we had no crops grow from what we planted. So either we need to mass breed pigs or sheep and rely on meat which is ok but not a full diet or find a decent place south of spawn to grow a garden or get my gf to create a,greenhouse mod. What are you guys doing to keep food levels up?

Also there is a 35u spawn of copper not shown on this map but in the first spoiler post it's south all the way down near the lava spawn near the shore. Cords to,come later. All I know is I barely dented the ore load and I came back with enough to make two stacks of 64 copper ignots

Glad you like it. :)

I usually just wander till I find a bear, knock it into a deep whole and get its large pelt. Then I set my home and starve as much as I like till my crops grow. Lol. or I hunt deer.

ha thats a pretty good method... I was saving the bears because I wanted to tame them ... silly me.

Also if anyone happens to find a spawn of iron with the 35u "Rich" deposit let me know pleasee!

I found some at one point, but I forget where. When I find it again I'll post coords.

And you can tame the bears still, you only need to kill one for its large hide. Until we can breed bears, unlikely, we can't use them for much save for the occasion 3 bits of leather.

Edited by Mathias Ademar

Ya I was actually going to post to see if people have found silver. I've gotten to the steel age although I have yet to find a decent quality iron mine with a good deposit or normal ore let alone rich. I have a few more places to check before I will move to a new location. The next time I'm on I will be on the lookout for silver. Hopefully the one guy will post his,cords. Again thanks everyone. This is a awesome seed.

Been playing this seed since I posted in the thread (well, from when the updated seed worked lol) and I've now found every type of creature on the map.Cows, Sheep, Chickens, Pigs and HorsesI can give some rough ideas of where to look, given that animal spawns can be a bit changeable based on chunks iirc but here is where you should look for the following

Sadly I didn't write down where I found the Cows and the Horses, but I think it was pretty far to the south when I found an agreeable climate for them.

Sheep

If you go looking for the graphite that OP screenshotted, you should find the sheep easily

Chickens

You'll want to head to roughly 0, Y axis, 0 to find them (That's where I was lucky) which is quite a trek from spawn but worth it when you finally see them clucking

Pigs

Pretty close to spawn, doubt you'll need help finding these

If I come across the location where I found the cattle again, I'll update this post.

Ya I was actually going to post to see if people have found silver. I've gotten to the steel age although I have yet to find a decent quality iron mine with a good deposit or normal ore let alone rich. I have a few more places to check before I will move to a new location. The next time I'm on I will be on the lookout for silver. Hopefully the one guy will post his,cords. Again thanks everyone. This is a awesome seed.

I've got silver coords for you

Unfortunately the coordinate is specifically for the continent rather than silver mines but I'm pretty sure I found silver nuggets on the surface here

-1036 145 -11974

I'm planning to go prospecting there soon with my friend anyway, we've already dug up about 100 bars worth of gold and 10 of platinum so we need silver for the treasury lol

Edited by Etogaur

hey guys,i need a coords for bismuth and zinc if you have,thanks.

I can get you cords when I get home. Later today

this seed works on 79.20, though im not sure about .21, havent been able to test yet, though logic says it should be ok. also i have no idea how to update the title to reflect this update in info. lol.

I don't think you will be able to change the title. Shouldn't matter until they do a major version change anyways. The seed should work through all the 79 updates.

Also I recently moved from spawn straight south to around -8600. I couldn't handle the cold winters and snow staying on the ground all the way through spring. I will still have my cabin there when I want to go visit a winter wonderland. I will post pics and a update later to show my progress and new location. I was still considering moving further south but we shall see how this area is. As long as I can maintain a supply of iron ore to make my steel I think I will be happy .

this seed works on 79.20, though im not sure about .21, havent been able to test yet, though logic says it should be ok. also i have no idea how to update the title to reflect this update in info. lol.

To update the title, click Edit on the original post, then click on Use Full Editor. There will be box at the top for editing the topic title. If anything, I'd suggest you check to see if the seed is still the same with .22, as that changed how world generation of trees is handled.

Thanks kitty, and unless the stone and ore gens changed as well, then what woods are near shouldn't be too big an issue. Also I haven't been able to log onto my MC for like 3 mths. Lol.

Title updated to 79.21. I won't update it to .22/.23 till I get a chance to hop on my account again

Title updated to 79.21. I won't update it to .22/.23 till I get a chance to hop on my account again

Seed updated to 79.25 from 79.21 Lol. Gotta thank my gf for letting me use her laptop. XD

updated JourneyMap without waypoints (as a note: streams mod was used so my map may not be the same as yours on that detail)

edit: the structures that are scattered around the map were from my experiments with the ruins mod trying to get the other buildings to gen, but to no avail. lol.

X0D5OGL.jpg

Edited by Mathias Ademar

Has anyone found any Borax veins or any of the stones used for flux? I have searched QUITE extensively and haven't found any. I really like this seed and would love to continue using it but if I can't make flux then it's kind of impossible to do a lot of things.

Update: I found a decent deposit of Borax around x:770 z: -15020

Edited by Sykojon

Has anyone found any Borax veins or any of the stones used for flux? I have searched QUITE extensively and haven't found any. I really like this seed and would love to continue using it but if I can't make flux then it's kind of impossible to do a lot of things.

Update: I found a decent deposit of Borax around x:770 z: -15020

I know this is a few days late, but I found some flux stone(Dolomite) some ways down south (X-215 Z-11441 Y165)

Has anyone found fruit trees near the spawn? Idk if they are coordinate based or condition based like the cows, sorry for my ignorance...

Edited by earthboundflyer

There is a limestone biome to the west on the otherside of the gabbro, and I haven't found fruit trees near spawn, then again I wasn't looking too hard for them. Lok

Found quite a few fruit trees about 4000 blocks southeast of spawn. Unfortunately they require pretty warm climates to spawn.

Edited by Sykojon