Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

61 posts in this topic

Great seed Mathias. I've been playing on this one for a while but still cannot find any meaningful iron deposits. If anyone else has found something near spawn don't keep it to yourself. 

i usually get around the issue of small deposit by maxing out my ore sizes in the configs, also give me a reason to set up dedicated mines. lol. though i leave the size of the surface peices as 10 units, else it would be too easy imo.

I'm trying to play without messing with the config file, (too scared). 

The only sizable iron deposit I found is the poor one in the nearby mountains to the west. Every other deposit that I've found has been laughably small. If anyone else has found any bigger or richer iron deposits, even ones farther away, please let me know. 

Edited by latyper

Found a decent deposit of Limonite (regular) mixed with Borax and Lignite at -287, -15681.

lol its ok, not every one messes with them. :P

and the size and locations of the ores fluctuates a bit each time you make a new world with the same seed. the see is mostly for terrain. though any ore posted in my journey map posts have the ability of spawn in those biomes/ rock types.

Can anyone help me out a bit...just how far south do I need to go to find some fruit trees?  I'd like to get just a couple to have around to make different kinds of alcohol.  ;)  Appreciate any help if you have a map pick that would be great or even some general coords.  Thanks!

I can check later tonight. I'll see if I can't find any and post the corrds by the end of the week.

Hey. Not sure how many of you still use my seed, but i finally got around to finding fruit trees. I only saw a cherry amd lemon tree. But more are possible.

You are best looking in the shale biome in the south. It will be roughly around 12000 to 11500 and will be after the chert biome south of the basalt one you start in.

Edited by Mathias Ademar

Found native silver (used for black steel)
x:-1618
z:-15462
y:22
Have a nice play))

Looks pretty clean and consistent. Great work. I periodically get a lifted corner but after really diving into skirt and brim settings I havent had the issue in a long time. Keep up the good work.

Looks pretty clean and consistent. Great work. I periodically get a lifted corner but after really diving into skirt and brim settings I havent had the issue in a long time. Keep up the good work.