Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XristiEno

[Offline][0.79.15]MonsterPlay TFC, New WhiteList Server.

41 posts in this topic

Hello This is XristiEno!

Owner of MonsterPlay TFC server. Looking for active and creative members to join the community.

its Fresh spawned map, no tapped resources. 

Mods on the server.
-[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.15.538

-Fastcraft-1.13

-Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10(Requires MobiusCore)

-Localized Weather & Stormfronts v2.3.7

How they will appear in your folder

Posted Image

Optional mods

-mapwriter

(map mods alright longer they have nor xray features/hacks/ect)

Are you interested in Playing?

Please fill out a simple information below. 

IGN:

TIMEZONE:
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:

if your accepted You will be private messaged further info needed to join!

We will be seeing ya!

---

My time zone is in Central USA so will take me time to review applications. 

---

5/13/15

Added mod "Localized Weather & Stormfronts v2.3.7" http://coros.us/mods/weather2

recommended resource pack

"Summerfieldshttp://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/6669-x3207807917-83-summerfields/

"[0.79.17] TFC Music Resource Pack http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/8118-07917-tfc-music-resource-pack/

MONSTERPLAY TFC IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE FOR CHUNK ERROR REPAIR. (5/16/2015 @ 5:57PM CENTRAL USA)

Server is online as of 5/16/2015 @ 7:32pm central time

SERVER IS OFFLINE/CLOSED AS OF 9/12/15 NO IDEA WHEN SERVER WILL RETURN SORRY

Edited by XristiEno

Hi, me and my friend thought about trying to play a bit of TFC again.

I'll fill out for both of us if that's ok, he's at work and we want to play when he gets home :)IGN: Alendir

Timezone: Norway GMT+1

Why: Just want to play on a server that has the potential to be more than just me lol :D And a fresh one sounded great.

Info: 26yo engineer from Norway. I play from time to time, sometimes a lot, other times not in months. I don't find griefing or similar activities fun, thus, I will not do it.

My friend:

IGN: Jonheno

Timezone: GMT +1

Why: He wants to play with me :)

So, are you online, would you let us in?

IGN:Boronguy

TIMEZONE:GTM+1WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:I have lots of free time, terrafirmacraft is fun and i like fresh new servers to play on

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:i'm a 19 yo physics student form the netherlands, i've played terrafirmacraft from the beginning and would enjoy being added to this potentially sweet community

Ign:Mob_Hunter1999

Timezone:Portugal(gmt-00:00)

Why i want to join: I want to join because i really got into terrafirmacraft and i was looking for a good freshly started server to be part of a community

Information about me: I am able to play 3 days a week wich are friday,saturday and sunday.Also if my engliish doesn't sound very good it is because im not from a native english speaking country.

IGN: Alendir

Timezone: Norway GMT+1

Why: Just want to play on a server that has the potential to be more than just me lol  :D And a fresh one sounded great.

Info: 26yo engineer from Norway. I play from time to time, sometimes a lot, other times not in months. I don't find griefing or similar activities fun, thus, I will not do it.

My friend:

IGN: Jonheno

Timezone: GMT +1

Why: He wants to play with me  :)

IGN:Boronguy

TIMEZONE:GTM+1

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:I have lots of free time, terrafirmacraft is fun and i like fresh new servers to play on

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:i'm a 19 yo physics student form the netherlands, i've played terrafirmacraft from the beginning and would enjoy being added to this potentially sweet community

Ign:Mob_Hunter1999

Timezone:Portugal(gmt-00:00)

Why i want to join: I want to join because i really got into terrafirmacraft and i was looking for a good freshly started server to be part of a community

Information about me: I am able to play 3 days a week wich are friday,saturday and sunday.Also if my engliish doesn't sound very good it is because im not from a native english speaking country.

Welcome in guys, info has been sent to you! see you in world soon :)

IGN: AlteOgre

TIMEZONE: cest or gmt+1

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I like a fresh map. TFC offers a fascinating survival experience and I like to play on MP servers to share experiences, help each other, have some fun chatter and for more serious roleplay survival. I hope to find a lag free TFC server.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Minecraft dad, as addicted as my son is. I prefer building and exploration over questing and rp over pvp. Got myself into server mgt too and I wish to play on some relatively quite server without the staff tag on me.

LOL, looks like you are gathering an European team ;)

IGN: Chogata

TIMEZONE: CEST (GMT+2 atm)WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I "discovered" TFC about 4-5 months ago, played on single and with hubby a lot, I think it might be nice to play on a server, and meet some other players on the map sometimes.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Girl, computer geek, didn't win the lottery so I have to work, but I usually manage to play for a couple of hours in the afternoons and longer on weekends. I play Minecraft A LOT. I wonder why I started on TFC so late ;)

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesom

TIMEZONE:CST
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: becasue i frackin love terrafirmacraft and i would likewto play on a friendly server thats just  nice

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:I love to play with other pepole im a bad speller,i loves cats but thats not inportent, im a usely friendly person and i think thats all you need to know.

IGN: Tenandra

TIMEZONE:GMTWHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Firstly you seem to have many mature players applying, thats a big tick for me. I like a fresh start and enjoy the RP aspect of terrafirmacraft . I like to work on projects both for the community and solo.  

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:i am mature minded and I am into computers in particular Open source, i enjoy art, music and mororbikes and I live in the UK.

Edited by Tenandra

IGN: BUZZCORP

TIMEZONE: ESTWHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: In my experience TFC is a lot more fun with an integrated group than an established server

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Engineering student, interested in computers and Lego, fond of building things in game and IRL

IGN: AlteOgre

TIMEZONE: cest or gmt+1

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I like a fresh map. TFC offers a fascinating survival experience and I like to play on MP servers to share experiences, help each other, have some fun chatter and for more serious roleplay survival. I hope to find a lag free TFC server.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Minecraft dad, as addicted as my son is. I prefer building and exploration over questing and rp over pvp. Got myself into server mgt too and I wish to play on some relatively quite server without the staff tag on me.

IGN: Chogata

TIMEZONE: CEST (GMT+2 atm)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I "discovered" TFC about 4-5 months ago, played on single and with hubby a lot, I think it might be nice to play on a server, and meet some other players on the map sometimes.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Girl, computer geek, didn't win the lottery so I have to work, but I usually manage to play for a couple of hours in the afternoons and longer on weekends. I play Minecraft A LOT. I wonder why I started on TFC so late  ;)

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesom

TIMEZONE:CST

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: becasue i frackin love terrafirmacraft and i would likewto play on a friendly server thats just  nice

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:I love to play with other pepole im a bad speller,i loves cats but thats not inportent, im a usely friendly person and i think thats all you need to know.

IGN: Tenandra

TIMEZONE:GMT

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Firstly you seem to have many mature players applying, thats a big tick for me. I like a fresh start and enjoy the RP aspect of terrafirmacraft . I like to work on projects both for the community and solo.  

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:i am mature minded and I am into computers in particular Open source, i enjoy art, music and mororbikes and I live in the UK. 

IGN: BUZZCORP

TIMEZONE: EST

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: In my experience TFC is a lot more fun with an integrated group than an established server

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Engineering student, interested in computers and Lego, fond of building things in game and IRL

Alright you all are approved. check your PM's for more info. see ya inworld!

IGN: Noitanigami

TIMEZONE: Mountain, gmt - 7WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for some multiplayer aspects of TFC. Particularly trading for alloy metals, minerals, and seeds. It is rather difficult to collect everything yourself :) .

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Mathematician. I tend to play in bursts when I don't have a good idea to work on.

IGN: technician90

TIMEZONE: EST
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I really enjoy TFC, and after finishing exams I'd really like to start fresh on a new server.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Graduate student, I have no major plans for the next couple months and would really enjoy being a part of an active TFC community.

IGN: Billybob00

TIMEZONE: Central Time ZoneWHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a friendly TFC server with people to trade and work with.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I work overnights and I'm usually on around 7am-11am.

IGN: technician90

TIMEZONE: EST

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I really enjoy TFC, and after finishing exams I'd really like to start fresh on a new server.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Graduate student, I have no major plans for the next couple months and would really enjoy being a part of an active TFC community.

IGN: Billybob00

TIMEZONE: Central Time Zone

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a friendly TFC server with people to trade and work with.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I work overnights and I'm usually on around 7am-11am.

Noitanigami, your name wasnt valid. check your spelling and make sure thats the correct game account name.

other then that Billy, and Technician90 Welcome in to Monsterplay TFC

check above to make sure you have the correct mods to play.

----

Noitanigami_1 welcome to MonsterPlay TFC 

Edited by XristiEno

IGN: oxxyjoe

TIMEZONE: Eastern
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because TFC is very very cool. 

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I believe that one should live forever. No really, forever. Enough with this idea of an afterlife. Not sure if you were really expecting something like that, but anyway. How often do you find someone who says that? :)

IGN: oxxyjoe

TIMEZONE: EasternWHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because TFC is very very cool. 

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I believe that one should live forever. No really, forever. Enough with this idea of an afterlife. Not sure if you were really expecting something like that, but anyway. How often do you find someone who says that?  :)

Welcome to the server! see you in world. check this forum page every now and again for server updates.

For some reason, I'm getting this rejection message trying to log in:Connection LostMod rejections [FMLMod:ConfigMod{v1.0}, FMLMod:ExtendedRenderer{v1.0}, FMLMod:CoroAI{v1.0}.......I'm using MultiMC and am using 1.7.10, forge 10.13.2.1272 and TFC 0.79.15.538.Installed mods are only TFC, weather2 and Fastcraft 1.21. (I get the same error with or without fastcraft). 

For some reason, I'm getting this rejection message trying to log in:Connection LostMod rejections [FMLMod:ConfigMod{v1.0}, FMLMod:ExtendedRenderer{v1.0}, FMLMod:CoroAI{v1.0}.......I'm using MultiMC and am using 1.7.10, forge 10.13.2.1272 and TFC 0.79.15.538.Installed mods are only TFC, weather2 and Fastcraft 1.21. (I get the same error with or without fastcraft). 

Check your mods to make sure they match the server version. if your using fastcraft 1.21 that might be your issue. the server is running 1.13 fastcraft.

Check your mods to make sure they match the server version. if your using fastcraft 1.21 that might be your issue. the server is running 1.13 fastcraft.

Yeah I did not have mobiuscore etc installed. I also found fastcraft 1.13 but the issue now seems to be with weather2. The error message now simply stays

Mod rejections [FMLMod:Weather2 2.3.6].

I have version 2.3.7, I got it directly from the source: http://coros.us/mods/

I also have CoroUtil version 1.1.2; I can't find 1.1.1 anywhere.

EDIT: Okay whoops. I didn't unzip the weather 2.3.7.zip file... inside of it are the two .jar files (weather and coroutil-1.1.1)

success

Edited by oxxyjoe

Yeah I did not have mobiuscore etc installed. I also found fastcraft 1.13 but the issue now seems to be with weather2. The error message now simply stays

Mod rejections [FMLMod:Weather2 2.3.6].

I have version 2.3.7, I got it directly from the source: http://coros.us/mods/

I also have CoroUtil version 1.1.2; I can't find 1.1.1 anywhere.

EDIT: Okay whoops. I didn't unzip the weather 2.3.7.zip file... inside of it are the two .jar files (weather and coroutil-1.1.1)

success

glad you got it fixed :)

IGN:ijevinator

TIMEZONE:Atlantic Daylight Time
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've been looking for a good TFC server to play on, considering the one I was previously using has 'closed down shop' so to speak. This seems like a server with a fairly nice community, so I'd like to join.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Admittedly, I'm quite awful when it comes to talking about myself, though I'd like to say I'm a fairly laid back high school freshman with fairly high grades and a large love of gaming. Though I'm a bit shy at first, I do become progressively talkative, cracking jokes every here and there.

Is it only me, or is the server down?

it was but now its back up must of crashed. future notes, just PM server down notes 

looking in logs something went wrong last night. not boot-able for a while keep a watch on the front page I'll put a notice when its back up.

---

5/16/15 @ 2:31pm central

Got it fixed. had to remove Forge Essentials. :/

will have to look for a better server admin mod.

anyway server back alive!

Edited by XristiEno

IGN:ijevinator

TIMEZONE:Atlantic Daylight TimeWHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've been looking for a good TFC server to play on, considering the one I was previously using has 'closed down shop' so to speak. This seems like a server with a fairly nice community, so I'd like to join.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Admittedly, I'm quite awful when it comes to talking about myself, though I'd like to say I'm a fairly laid back high school freshman with fairly high grades and a large love of gaming. Though I'm a bit shy at first, I do become progressively talkative, cracking jokes every here and there.

Welcome to the server! see you inworld!