Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
RaymondIII

[Offline][0.79.18] NEW The United Miners TFC server whitelisted

66 posts in this topic

IGN: Elektr0

What are you good at in TFC?: Farming, excavation/mining, a little bit of smithing.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own?: I work better in a group, we'll see.

Skype: I have skype, but I mostly use Teamspeak, which I can host a server for if you're interested.

accepted, checp your pm's for ip

Does your server have a name? Adding that to the topic title may make it more convenient for people to talk about and finding your server thread :)

Does your server have a name? Adding that to the topic title may make it more convenient for people to talk about and finding your server thread :)

thanks bro

we have implemented a new currency system, trading with the main city will now yield you some monetary rewards which you can use to buy higher quality items and such. 

IGN:sodaflash

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Generally getting back into the mod and focusing on commerce between towns.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? either is fine, this is just for keeping track of how many towns we will have. Found a new port city with a few friends.

Skype(optional) Skype is required if you want server info/updates on what is going on. it also helps better communicate what is going on in the main town when others are offline. 

Edited by MzMz

IGN:sodaflash

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Generally getting back into the mod and focusing on commerce between towns.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? either is fine, this is just for keeping track of how many towns we will have. Found a new port city with a few friends.

Skype(optional) Skype is required if you want server info/updates on what is going on. it also helps better communicate what is going on in the main town when others are offline. 

check pm i sent you ip

IGN:ShadowKnightTSP

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Anything

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? either is fine, this is just for keeping track of how many towns we will have. Be on my own

Skype(optional) Skype is required if you want server info/updates on what is going on. it also helps better communicate what is going on in the main town when others are offline. I have it, but im not saying here

IGN:ShadowKnightTSP

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Anything

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? either is fine, this is just for keeping track of how many towns we will have. Be on my own

Skype(optional) Skype is required if you want server info/updates on what is going on. it also helps better communicate what is going on in the main town when others are offline. I have it, but im not saying here

check pm

Hello,

I'm putting two applications as my wife doesn't want to create a forum account.

IGN: lauesa

Nickname: Lau

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Architecture

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? I'll probably start out with Edana and maybe join a town if we make some friends. 

Skype(optional): We can add this on later once we get settled in.

IGN: edana_ulf

Nickname: Edana

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Orchards and Architecture.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? Starting out with Lau, and we'll talk about joining a town later on once I learn more about TFC.

Skype(optional): No Mic. We can get it set up later.

Hello,

I'm putting two applications as my wife doesn't want to create a forum account.

IGN: lauesa

Nickname: Lau

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Architecture

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? I'll probably start out with Edana and maybe join a town if we make some friends. 

Skype(optional): We can add this on later once we get settled in.

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Orchards and Architecture.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? Starting out with Lau, and we'll talk about joining a town later on once I learn more about TFC.

Skype(optional): No Mic. We can get it set up later.

accepted, check pm messages

accepted, check pm messages

Could you double check that edana_ulf is white listed? She keeps getting an error message saying she isn't. 

Hello!! :D

I made an account here on the forum incase that made things easier to get me whitelisted on the server. I copied my information below just in case. :)

Thanks!

Edana

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Orchards and Architecture

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own: Starting out with Lau, and we'll talk later about joining a town later on once I learn more about TFC.

Skype (optional): No mic at the moment. :( We can get it set up later on though.

IGN: jake_the_odd

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Building structures, terraforming, and tree farming.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own?  I'll start out on my own and if things don't go well that way I will just join a town

Skype(optional) I'd rather tell you that once I get in, but I do have a skype.

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Building structures, terraforming, and tree farming.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own?  I'll start out on my own and if things don't go well that way I will just join a town

ill send you ip in pm

accepted check pm's for message

Hello!! :D

I made an account here on the forum incase that made things easier to get me whitelisted on the server. I copied my information below just in case. :)

Thanks!

Edana

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? Orchards and Architecture

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own: Starting out with Lau, and we'll talk later about joining a town later on once I learn more about TFC.

Skype (optional): No mic at the moment. :( We can get it set up later on though.

check pm for ip

IGN: hntrofdmnds

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? I like forging, metallurgy and various other aspects of TFC.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? Probably solo. I may become a member of the main town.

IGN GOODIESWAGSHOES

whart are u good at in tfc,or what skill do u wish to foucus in. I would like to focus in farming im also working on my smithing and i love to attempt to build nice things.

Do you wish to join the maintown or to be on your own maybe: maybe not directly in the town but close enough so i am considerd in the town

skype: I dont have skype and i world rathe rnot have it for privacy reasons

IGN: hntrofdmnds

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? I like forging, metallurgy and various other aspects of TFC.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? Probably solo. I may become a member of the main town.

accepted check pm for ip

IGN GOODIESWAGSHOES

whart are u good at in tfc,or what skill do u wish to foucus in. I would like to focus in farming im also working on my smithing and i love to attempt to build nice things.

Do you wish to join the maintown or to be on your own maybe: maybe not directly in the town but close enough so i am considerd in the town

skype: I dont have skype and i world rathe rnot have it for privacy reasons

accepted check pm for ip

GN: ApertureWarrior

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? mining, smiting and building(dont like farming all that much but i can do it)

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? I would probably have an independent home and join a town if that is acceptable, it also depends on the servers attitude to recording (regarding whether or not i would be allowed to do it)

Skype(optional): Would prefer to keep private.

GN: ApertureWarrior

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? mining, smiting and building(dont like farming all that much but i can do it)

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? I would probably have an independent home and join a town if that is acceptable, it also depends on the servers attitude to recording (regarding whether or not i would be allowed to do it)

Skype(optional): Would prefer to keep private.

added, check pm for messages

IGN: colbythe2nd

TFC Skills: Very experienced at mining (and I love doing it for some reason) and I absolutely know how TFC works, with crops, barrels, etc.

What Town?: I would probably go make a new town, but having at least 2-3 active people would be nice :)

IGN: colbythe2nd

TFC Skills: Very experienced at mining (and I love doing it for some reason) and I absolutely know how TFC works, with crops, barrels, etc.

What Town?: I would probably go make a new town, but having at least 2-3 active people would be nice :)

accepted check pm's for ip

IGN: Powerman913717

Age: 14, but I'll be 15 in September; I'm very mature for my age.

What are you good at in TFC, or what skill do you wish to focus in? I usually focus on farming and building, however I know my way around prospecting, mining, and some metal working. I would like to improve my metal working.

Do you wish to join the main town or be on your own? It depends on how the other towns are set up, but I do like being in a leader position so I might would make my own town.

Skype(optional): I rather not share my skype name publicly, however if I'm accepted I'll gladly share it with you.