Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NeziNexus

[Solved] Server Crash On Start-up! Help Please!

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, i have tried countless times and spent hours on the forums and everything, but whenever i launch my server it crashes and wont work.

please help me fix it!!!!

I have my log below.

crash-2015-03-14_00.16.15-server.txt

Edited by Kittychanley
Topic moved here from the Servers forum, so it's ok the template is not being used.

You have the wrong version of forge installed. Make sure you are using the version of forge that is listed on our downloads page. TFC is for Minecraft 1.7.10, it will not work with Forge for Minecraft 1.8+

What file are you using to start the server? Please copy its entire name.

According to the crash report, you are using forge-1.8-11.14.0.1245-1.8.jar to start the server, which is for Minecraft 1.8

i have that version of forge on client minecraft but not for the server. do i need to uninstall it? i have one instance for 1.7.10 and one for 1.8

Did that crash report come from the server's crash report folder, or from your clients? If it came from the server's crash report folder, then the server is running Minecraft 1.8

Then you were running Minecraft 1.8 on the client. Both the client and the server must be using Minecraft 1.7, and they both must have TFC installed.

Edit: The timestamp on that crash report is 3/14/15 12:16 AM. Meaning that the game crashed over 3 months ago. Do you have anything more recent?

Edited by Kittychanley

I dont have any other forge now except 1.7.10 but it still will not launch the server

Did you remember to edit EULA.txt to set it to true? The crash report that you provided was so old I doubt it actually had anything to do with the crash you are currently experiencing.

Do you have any logs that are recent?

I got it to work! I just had to go into the Eula text file and agree to it. The server is now working