Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ancaladar

New Foxtopia server town: Westhaven

1 post in this topic

This is a placeholder topic until I get un-lazy and decide to write up something official. Until then, here's some information:

Westhaven was founded about 5 years ago in the server (about 4 days ago irl) and is currently still being built. If anyone would like to help with the construction/help gather materials and be productive, I would be more than happy to accept you into the town and give you a plot of land. Where said plot of land is going to be is up for debate, as I haven't really laid out the road plan inside the town. There is some available space inside the walls, but if that's filled up with buildings, then you would be given land outside of town.

If you connect while I'm online, ask for a teleport (the server has a /tpa plugin). Otherwise, head South Southwest until you find a large lake (otherwise known as Spawn Lake). Then head west along the banks until you get to a small cabin on an island. Swim to the island and cross the lumber bridge to the mainland. Go past the two cabins and head straight west and you'll find a large fortified location with large round towers. This is Westhaven. For now, this is really the only way to get to it and I apologize for the wilderness travel. I plan to make a road to the shore of the lake so it's easier to get there.

Please note that the server is sometimes a little unstable, but it evens out after a while. (This is personal experience, I have no idea what other people get when it goes through these rough patches.)

[Pictures here when I get a photobucket account or something]

Server IP: terrafirmacraft.foxtopia.me:25577

Server rules are available by simply typing "rules" in the chatbox.

We have an IRC too. If any of us are offline, you can see if we're on there. Simply open the IRC window and type in /join #foxtopia and it will connect you to the official Foxtopia IRC.

Server topic is here: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4756-07918673-foxtopia-terrafirmacraft-server-no-whitelist-new-world/