Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaoloEmilio

[Medieval RPG] The town of Kurmingham

13 posts in this topic

Greetings Terrafirmacrafters

I started a new town on darkagecraft server (IP: 142.4.212.197:25565) It's Kurmingham. We're part of the (Con)Federated Kingdom of the Forged Hammers. It's a whitelisted server and you need to apply, do it here http://darkagecraft.com

My goal is to establish a Medieval themed town. I need a minimum of 4 players to achieve my goal.

Joining my town lets you:

• Have your own  house, in medieval style, but you can fully customize the interior.
  • The opportunity to live in an island totally ours.
  • You can live inside the main town (will be surrounded by walls) or in the outskirts, which will be right outside the walls
  • We are already able to produce steel tools

• Dark Age Craft server, while being whitelisted, offers lots of possibilities with it's modpack:

• Merchants addon, which provides a server currency. You can sell cobblestone at spawn and buy from other players
  • TFC Udary Mod, provides for food preservation methods, among other perks
  • Automated Bellows, lets you run automatic bellows with the power of steam
  • Custom NPCs, lets you create your own human mobs and customize their behavior in creative mode
  • Ships addon, let's you create big vessels to sail the seven seas
  • Bibliocraft, which let's you have new furniture and storage solutions. It's TFC compatibility addon is Bibliowoods
  • Decorations, which add metal lanterns, that don't extinguish, unlike torches
  • Cellar addon, helps preserve food
  • CraftHeraldry, lets you have your own banners
  • Streams mod, adds rivers with streams

Please, join, you'll never regret it!

Town screenshots:

A nearby sight of the town's castle. It seems small but it actually took a lot of material and time to build.

Posted Image

The same castle seen from the town's houses

Posted Image

The town seen from the castle's roof

Posted Image

The town's farmlands to the south

Posted Image

Edited by PaoloEmilio

I'll first need to join Darkcraft, but I am interested in joining your town. I'm sure my build style will fit, seeing as I try to fit with the generic "setting" of minecraft. However, if german architecture does not suit your town, I will improvise with the style I see there.

I already started up with an inn, a blacksmith and a house. Take your guide from it! I'll try to be online tomorrow at 4:00pm EST time.

EDIT: Also, thank you so much.

Edited by PaoloEmilio

So far, we've achieved wrought iron production, and we are heading towards steel production soon after. Of course we can't do it all without the help of more people! Please, anyone else interested in joining?

im interested, not much of a builder but a decent explorer/cook

Ok feel free to log in and join. I also got some new screenshots, check first post :D

I'm interested in joining your town, but I'd need to join DarkAgeCraft first.

Not the greatest builder, but you can count on my house not being the ugliest in town.

Hello! Don't worry, as long as you don't fall into inactivity like the others, there is no problem

I can help you build your house, and I will receive you on the server tomorrow 4pm EST time if you wish.

I'd like to thank the following players:

• Smurtta
  • Hautbois
  • NicholasFoxden

Because the three of them joined the town in less than a week. Seriously, thanks. Now the town will grow larger. I hope new people feel eager to join.

interesting, if i join darkcraft am i allowed to help you with this?

Yes you are. Everyone is welcome! (As long as you don't steal, grief, cause trouble, and are very active)

Edited by PaoloEmilio

Me also would like to join darkcraft MaitreCarl thank you :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0