Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Teranz

Suggestion for the owner of TFC Forums!

57 posts in this topic

Hi guys recently I noticed that a lot of people are getting more active on TFC Forums and that TFC Forums have only three ranks as far as I know(those ranks go up to 30 post), so I thought I would increase the amount of posts a rank needs and come up with a few more ranks to make TFC Forums a bit more intresting(I tried to come up with the most suiting ranks for TFC). Below is a list of ranks!

Ranks for TFC Forums ->

Freshly Spawned (1-9 posts)

Caveman (10-29 posts)

Wood Cutter (30-59 posts)

Stone Miner (60-99 posts)

Adventurer (100-199 posts)

Copper Miner (200-399 posts)

Apprentice Blacksmith (400-699 posts)

Iron Miner (700-999 posts)

Silver Miner (1k-1,399 posts)

BlackSmith (1.4k-1,699 posts)

Gold Miner (1.7k-1,999 posts)

Platinum Miner (2k-2999 posts)

Master Blacksmith (3k+ posts)

Feel free to give comments and feed back! Or just improve my idea. Or just change the ranks, do what ever you think is the best! If your ranks are cool i will add them to the main post!

- Teranz

Stone miner here, and I approve this message

Stone miner here, and I approve this message

Thanks! I kind of got the idea for MCF but i dont think they would copy right ranks! Right?

Thanks! I kind of got the idea for MCF but i dont think they would copy right ranks! Right?

Copying would make no sense. How the heck would "Tree puncher" work? Punching trees gets us nothing but a sore hand.

Copying would make no sense. How the heck would "Tree puncher" work? Punching trees gets us nothing but a sore hand.

not quite what I think he meant

Yeah i know that but what i ment when i said that i got the idea from MCF is the idea of a lot of ranks for the posts you get!

How do I tell how many posts I made?

How do I tell how many posts I made?

It is on the left side of your post... Under your profile picture... Under Members... And under the three dots... It should say (number) posts...

Yeah i could add these to.Farmer.Pig-farmer. sheep breeder. beef farmer,fisherman.bee master.Baker.... :lol: jk.

But yeah +1

def need more ranks...but always brings freeposter spam XD +1

LoL... The aqward moment when a person saiz "+1" but they dpnt actually click like on the post... LoLz... Not pointing fingers at any one but a little tip; read the two posts above my...

To be fair, I don't really find it necessary to do the "like" post thing since from what I've noticed, just +1's the person's karma or what ever gauge that is and not the idea/thread/post in particular... I think... lol I haven't used it but once I think.

To be fair, I don't really find it necessary to do the "like" post thing since from what I've noticed, just +1's the person's karma or what ever gauge that is and not the idea/thread/post in particular... I think... lol I haven't used it but once I think.

Yeah I never got that. Also i has noticed that you havent said anything about my idea and now im wondering if that is good or bad...

LoL... The aqward moment when a person saiz "+1" but they dpnt actually click like on the post... LoLz... Not pointing fingers at any one but a little tip; read the two posts above my...

http://uxmovement.com/thinking/how-the-thumbs-uplike-button-is-dumbing-users-down/

Having said so, it seems that you don't care about what others have to say.

I don't even know why I'm replaying on this thread...But tell you what,for now on i won't waste time to leave comment on your topics,ill just hit the like button.

http://uxmovement.com/thinking/how-the-thumbs-uplike-button-is-dumbing-users-down/

Having said so, it seems that you don't care about what others have to say.

I don't even know why I'm replaying on this thread...But tell you what,for now on i won't waste time to leave comment on your topics,ill just hit the like button.

You understood me wrong! I do like feedback from users, that is why i put leave comments or suggestion. But the thing is i just dont get the +1 thing...

Yeah I never got that. Also i has noticed that you havent said anything about my idea and now im wondering if that is good or bad...

Lol it's not my call, I'm just an artist and I don't really care what my post-count is. That aside, I do like the idea.

Lol it's not my call, I'm just an artist and I don't really care what my post-count is. That aside, I do like the idea.

Yeah but you do actual work on the mod, you ought to have at least some say in things. And if you don't you really should, you put a lot of work into this too

I'm not the only artist though, and actually (shhh) we don't know where Sleep went. Haven't heard from him in a few days now. X_X He's the one that did the bad-ass armor and the trees. I've only been working on agriculture and, as of late, the recent additions as well. I'm just in it for the fun really since it's my profession anyway (and sadly no real jobs have come up so I'm a lil bored/broke).

I'm not the only artist though, and actually (shhh) we don't know where Sleep went. Haven't heard from him in a few days now. X_X He's the one that did the bad-ass armor and the trees. I've only been working on agriculture and, as of late, the recent additions as well. I'm just in it for the fun really since it's my profession anyway (and sadly no real jobs have come up so I'm a lil bored/broke).

Aww :< *hug*

Also wewt, according to this system I'm now an adventurer

Aww :< *hug*

Also wewt, according to this system I'm now an adventurer

Congratz...

Also yeah i know but it would be a bit more cooler/nicer/more intresting if the forums had a few more ranks...

Any more feed back or ideas?

Not really. I went from newbie to advance member in 4 days so I don't know really if there is anything more to be added here.

Not really. I went from newbie to advance member in 4 days so I don't know really if there is anything more to be added here.

I was 2-3 days for me... Still would be much better if we had more ranks then... Newbie,Member and Advanced Member

You need black steel and red steel forger ranks.