Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Necoxus

[DISCONTINUED][TFC 0.79.29][0.13.0]TerraMisc - Misc, Magic, and More!

292 posts in this topic

The cause is TFCTech and the cause has been reported. 

Released TerraMisc (0.11.0), added a few new things such as a nice quiver. This will likely be the last update to TerraMisc unless something comes up that needs my attention. I'm still working on a more formal guide to this addon, progress is slow though as school is wrapping up at the moment which involves a lot of testing.

Enjoy, :D

Don't now how are others about this but I'm very happy because of working quiver possibility and will try it as quick as I will have some free time ^^ Thank you very much for this update :)

Great mod, it perfectly fit into my modpack, because it fill a gap between arrow and modern weapons. I would like to add it to the next release of TerraFirmaProgressivePack.

I have some small proposals:

1.  NEI menu is somewhat chaotic organized - everything is mixed up - is it possible to group some items together? Even filtering items gives not tiered and mixed order.

2. Crossbow recipe is in my opinion not advanced in comparison to its power. Real strong crossbows had usually some metal notches/cranks etc. For sake of game balance I propose to add wrought iron gear to crossbow recipe.

3. Stone arrows from stone head, which can be done by knapping stone. These 'vanilla TFC' arrows from rounded rock are ridiculous (and there is no need to make 8 of them, in TFC arrows are almost infinite).

4. There is no NEI recipe for juice. Probably it is related with TFC NEI addon, because olive recipe oil also is not shown.

5. Good idea with brown dye, but it should be added to ore:dyeBrown

Edited by ciekma

3 hours ago, ciekma said:

Great mod, it perfectly fit into my modpack, because it fill a gap between arrow and modern weapons. I would like to add it to the next release of TerraFirmaProgressivePack.

I have some small proposals:

1.  NEI menu is somewhat chaotic organized - everything is mixed up - is it possible to group some items together? Even filtering items gives not tiered and mixed order.

2. Crossbow recipe is in my opinion not advanced in comparison to its power. Real strong crossbows had usually some metal notches/cranks etc. For sake of game balance I propose to add wrought iron gear to crossbow recipe.

3. Stone arrows from stone head, which can be done by knapping stone. These 'vanilla TFC' arrows from rounded rock are ridiculous (and there is no need to make 8 of them, in TFC arrows are almost infinite).

4. There is no NEI recipe for juice. Probably it is related with TFC NEI addon, because olive recipe oil also is not shown.

5. Good idea with brown dye, but it should be added to ore:dyeBrown

-Feel free to add to mod packs, I just like to know where the addon is being used but it isn't necessary.

1. Not much I can do about that as it is sorted by item id, which would mean having to completely reorganize almost all of the code I've written. However, I can add more of the items to creative tabs so you could use that to sort.

2. I'll take that into consideration with the next patch, you make a good point with that.

3. This is an addon to TFC, I add content I don't change it. You could change the recipe to use flint with mine tweaker as flint is still obtainable in TFC.

4. The recipe isn't shown because it is handled via the tile entity, not a recipe api, this is why I added a separate block from the hopper to produce fruit juice instead of adding a recipe to the hopper.

5. I know, already fixed for the next patch, I added a lot more ore dictionary compatibility. You can most likely expect the update this weekend.

Edited by Powerman913717

Strange, these NEI items are now sorted nicely (for example all arrows, all arrow heads, arrow molds), before it was totally randomly mixed.

BTW, I got idea to use sinew and glue as alternative to make a rope.

Is there any place to view recipes without NEI? I've figured most of this stuff out except for compass/watch crafting and making Chainmail.

23 minutes ago, thechap909 said:

Is there any place to view recipes without NEI? I've figured most of this stuff out except for compass/watch crafting and making Chainmail.

Not currently, I'm working on a better guide but it is a low priority. If you are having trouble getting NEI to work I would suggest using the TerraFirmaPack on ATLauncher.

If anyone else wants to create a guide, I'll look it over and link it in the op.

Released TerraMisc (0.11.1)

Some minor changes, check the changelog for more details. :)

3 hours ago, Powerman913717 said:

Not currently, I'm working on a better guide but it is a low priority. If you are having trouble getting NEI to work I would suggest using the TerraFirmaPack on ATLauncher.

If anyone else wants to create a guide, I'll look it over and link it in the op.

Released TerraMisc (0.11.1)

Some minor changes, check the changelog for more details. :)

I don't use NEI because I can't resist the convenience of spawning items in, and I find that it takes away from the game to do so.

Also, you didn't answer my question, how do you make chainmail, and compasses?

5 minutes ago, thechap909 said:

I don't use NEI because I can't resist the convenience of spawning items in, and I find that it takes away from the game to do so.

Also, you didn't answer my question, how do you make chainmail, and compasses?

1. You can create the world without cheats and it shouldn't allow you to cheat in items.

2a. Chainmail is crafted from coils, which are double ingots on an anvil. Use coils to make links, links are craft in a 2x2 pattern to make squares. Squares are crafted in a 2x2 pattern to make sheets, sheets are then used with a piece of leather to craft the armor. the leather piece is always in the middle after that just add sheets until it matches one of the vanilla shapes for armor, except for boots as there aren't chain boots.

2b. Compasses are made from a wrought iron casing, a small piece of magnetite (10 units), and a glass pane. Stack the items in a column inside the grid with the pane on top, casing on the bottom, and magnetite in the middle.

2c. Clocks are more complex, they can use either rose gold or brass as a casing. They also require a wrought iron coil, 4 wrought iron gears, 2 sticks, and a glass pane. Gears go in the corners, the casing belongs in the middle, sticks go on either side of the casing, the pane fits into the top middle slot, with the coil just below the casing also in the middle.

Just now, Powerman913717 said:

1. You can create the world without cheats and it shouldn't allow you to cheat in items.

2a. Chainmail is crafted from coils, which are double ingots on an anvil. Use coils to make links, links are craft in a 2x2 pattern to make squares. Squares are crafted in a 2x2 pattern to make sheets, sheets are then used with a piece of leather to craft the armor. the leather piece is always in the middle after that just add sheets until it matches one of the vanilla shapes for armor, except for boots as there aren't chain boots.

2b. Compasses are made from a wrought iron casing, a small piece of magnetite (10 units), and a glass pane. Stack the items in a column inside the grid with the pane on top, casing on the bottom, and magnetite in the middle.

2c. Clocks are more complex, they can use either rose gold or brass as a casing. They also require a wrought iron coil, 4 wrought iron gears, 2 sticks, and a glass pane. Gears go in the corners, the casing belongs in the middle, sticks go on either side of the casing, the pane fits into the top middle slot, with the coil just below the casing also in the middle.

Huh, never knew that. Thanks for the help! I'm off to find some magnetite, then.

12 hours ago, Powerman913717 said:

There is also an config option in config/NEI/client.cfg to lock the mode - changing the lockmode=-1 to lockmode=0 will put you in recipe mode and not let you change it.

17 hours ago, Powerman913717 said:

Iron casing for compass? It won't work :)

Additionally, iron is very hard to achieve in TFC, and compasses are important thing to get at the beginning of the game. If you already have iron, you probably done most of your journeys.

I propose to rename it to 'tin casing', made from tin ingot at 0 tier anvil.

52 minutes ago, ciekma said:

Iron casing for compass? It won't work :)

Additionally, iron is very hard to achieve in TFC, and compasses are important thing to get at the beginning of the game. If you already have iron, you probably done most of your journeys.

I propose to rename it to 'tin casing', made from tin ingot at 0 tier anvil.

I think it should be at least bronze tier, because you can make maps with them...

1 minute ago, drkoaeg said:

I think it should be at least bronze tier, because you can make maps with them...

In my opinion, in case of lack of map modes, if you can only rely on minecraft maps, you should have possibility to make maps ASAP. Tin casing and 0 tier anvil sound good for me. Imagine, that there is no flux around, try to search flux in another continents  without map/compass and any map addons.

4 minutes ago, ciekma said:

In my opinion, in case of lack of map modes, if you can only rely on minecraft maps, you should have possibility to make maps ASAP. Tin casing and 0 tier anvil sound good for me. Imagine, that there is no flux around, try to search flux in another continents  without map/compass and any map addons.

Yeah, I see, it is unfortunately that both tools for orientation depend on the same tech tree. Maybe that could be fixed...

Edited by drkoaeg

But I could also live without these tools in early-game. Actually, I did play like this. I used thatch towers with torches, or cobblestones dropped, tried to keep in mind, how the landscape and my ways went. Quite more intense, if you asked me. Also, I oriented at sun/moon, so I went in straight line.

Another fact is, that at the beginning you do not have a base and you are enforced to walk around, carry your things and find food. So it is not that important to find a fixed place. Could be intended by the devs...

Edited by drkoaeg

Had crash while shooting with longbow:

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 08.06.16 09:54
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
 at terramisc.items.tools.ItemCustomLongbow.func_77615_a(ItemCustomLongbow.java:168)
 at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77974_b(ItemStack.java:402)
 at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71034_by(EntityPlayer.java:196)
 at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78766_c(PlayerControllerMP.java:449)
 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1918)
 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
 at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
 at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
 at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
 at terramisc.items.tools.ItemCustomLongbow.func_77615_a(ItemCustomLongbow.java:168)
 at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77974_b(ItemStack.java:402)
 at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71034_by(EntityPlayer.java:196)
 at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78766_c(PlayerControllerMP.java:449)

-- Affected level --
Details:
 Level name: MpServer
 All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['Majorhantines'/49, l='MpServer', x=5156,70, y=146,75, z=-11382,30]]
 Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 81, 81
 Level seed: -7247708345375048118
 Level generator: ID 00 - TFCDefault, ver 0. Features enabled: false
 Level generator options:
 Level spawn location: World: (1272,153,-7728), Chunk: (at 8,9,0 in 79,-483; contains blocks 1264,0,-7728 to 1279,255,-7713), Region: (2,-16; contains chunks 64,-512 to 95,-481, blocks 1024,0,-8192 to 1535,255,-7681)
 Level time: 1259581 game time, 43128606 day time
 Level dimension: 0
 Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
 Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
 Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
 Forced entities: 16 total; [EntityBat['Fledermaus'/1082393, l='MpServer', x=5230,06, y=63,10, z=-11373,25], EntityBat['Fledermaus'/1082394, l='MpServer', x=5216,75, y=57,10, z=-11366,25], EntityClientPlayerMP['Majorhantines'/49, l='MpServer', x=5156,70, y=146,75, z=-11382,30], EntityBat['Fledermaus'/1082480, l='MpServer', x=5228,25, y=56,10, z=-11369,25], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083496, l='MpServer', x=5205,03, y=70,00, z=-11352,56], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083497, l='MpServer', x=5201,72, y=69,00, z=-11348,59], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083498, l='MpServer', x=5198,00, y=67,00, z=-11340,56], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1082514, l='MpServer', x=5159,50, y=85,00, z=-11335,50], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1080513, l='MpServer', x=5209,50, y=53,00, z=-11377,50], EntityBat['Fledermaus'/1083622, l='MpServer', x=5228,78, y=63,98, z=-11390,09], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083623, l='MpServer', x=5202,94, y=84,00, z=-11312,50], EntitySkeletonTFC['Skelett'/1083631, l='MpServer', x=5182,50, y=151,00, z=-11317,78], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083676, l='MpServer', x=5171,97, y=79,00, z=-11317,50], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083677, l='MpServer', x=5173,78, y=78,00, z=-11315,16], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083650, l='MpServer', x=5217,50, y=77,00, z=-11338,50], EntityZombieTFC['Zombie'/1083651, l='MpServer', x=5213,50, y=77,00, z=-11335,50]]
 Retry entities: 0 total; []
 Server brand: fml,forge
 Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
 at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2444)
 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:927)
 at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
 at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
 at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
 Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
 Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
 Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
 Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
 Memory: 2050993144 bytes (1955 MB) / 3758096384 bytes (3584 MB) up to 3758096384 bytes (3584 MB)
 JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms4G -Xmx4G -XX:NewSize=1G -XX:MaxNewSize=2G -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts
 AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
 IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
 FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 54 mods loaded, 34 mods active
 States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
 UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA itemphysic{1.1.5} [ItemPhysic] (minecraft.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA sapmanpack{2.5.1} [SanAndreasPs Manager Pack CORE edition] ([1.7.10]SAPManPack-2.5.1.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.12.5} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] ([1.7.10]AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents-1.12.5.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA BetterFoliage{2.0.9} [Better Foliage] ([1.7.10]BetterFoliage-2.0.9.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA BNBGamingLib{2.3.2} [BNBGamingLib] ([1.7.10]BNBGamingLib-2.3.2.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA BlockPhysics{0.9.5} [Block Physics] ([1.7.10]BNBBlockPhysics-0.9.5.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA creativecore{1.3.14} [CreativeCore] ([1.7.10]CreativeCore-1.3.24.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights{1.3.8} [Dynamic Lights] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] ([1.7.10]DynamicLights-1.3.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA HardcoreDarkness{1.7} [Hardcore Darkness] ([1.7.10]HardcoreDarkness-1.7.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] ([1.7.10]MineTweaker-3.0.10B.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] ([1.7.10]MobProperties-1.0.2.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA PushShove{1.0} [Push and Shove] ([1.7.10]PushShove-1.0.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA betterboat{1.0.0} [Better Boat] ([1.7.10]SAPBetterBoat-1.1.0.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA soundfilters{0.8_for_1.7.X} [Sound Filters] ([1.7.10]SoundFilters-0.8.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA terrafirmacraft{0.79.29}  ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaAdditions-1.0.3.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA cookingwithtfc{0.01.00} [Cooking with TFC] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaCooking-0.01.00.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA MerchantsTFC{1.1.4} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaMerchants-1.1.4.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA tfcm{0.10.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaMisc-0.10.0.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA terrafirmastuff{0.1.3} [TerraFirmaStuff] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaStuff-0.1.3.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaTooMuchTime-2.4.0-universal.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA TFCTweaker{0.01.01} [TFC Tweaker] ([1.7.10]TerrafirmaTweaker-0.01.01.jar)
 UCHIJAAAA ftfragileglass{1.7.10-1.7} [Fragile Glass and Thin Ice] (Fragile Glass and Thin Ice-1.7.10-1.7.jar)
 GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 352.86' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 520M/PCIe/SSE2'
 Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1558-1.7.10
 LWJGL: 2.9.1
 OpenGL: GeForce GT 520M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 352.86, NVIDIA Corporation
 GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
 Type: Client (map_client.txt)
 Resource Packs: [default]
 Current Language: English (US)
 Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
 Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
 Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

thx for taking a look at it

Edited by drkoaeg

drkoaeg, did you shoot in creative mode? I found, that this mod is crashing, when you try to shoot in creative mode without arrows - probably vanilla arrows are taken.

1 hour ago, ciekma said:

drkoaeg, did you shoot in creative mode? I found, that this mod is crashing, when you try to shoot in creative mode without arrows - probably vanilla arrows are taken.

Oh, you are right, that is exactly what happened. So do I just have to update?

1 hour ago, drkoaeg said:

Oh, you are right, that is exactly what happened. So do I just have to update?

It depends on what version you are using, however, Ciekma is right in a way, I might just need to add a chat message and disable shooting in creative or add some defaults. What the longbow is doing is allowing you to shoot because you're in creative mode however the longbow isn't able to gather the needed information about the ammo in that process. I would suggest that you remain in the survival mode as much as possible, especially with anything relating to TFC as it is intended for survival mode. I take a look at fixing the issue, though, it just might not me soon as I'm under a busy schedule between some other stuff I'm working on and some school related things.

Edit: I looked through the crash report and yes, you should update as you're two version behind, this likely won't fix your issue though.

Edited by Powerman913717

22 minutes ago, Powerman913717 said:

It depends on what version you are using, however, Ciekma is right in a way, I might just need to add a chat message and disable shooting in creative or add some defaults. What the longbow is doing is allowing you to shoot because you're in creative mode however the longbow isn't able to gather the needed information about the ammo in that process. I would suggest that you remain in the survival mode as much as possible, especially with anything relating to TFC as it is intended for survival mode. I take a look at fixing the issue, though, it just might not me soon as I'm under a busy schedule between some other stuff I'm working on and some school related things.

Edit: I looked through the crash report and yes, you should update as you're two version behind, this likely won't fix your issue though.

Thank you for explanation!

I am using this addon in my mod pack Terra: Empires. It's an expansion on Technodefirmacraft. It's for a whitelisted private server. Thank you for making this!

Edit: Removed the Technode brand name from the mod pack.

Edited by Astrodude1789

Added a few mod spotlights to the op, however those damn spoilers have gone crazy again. -_- I'll try to fix it, but this forum software is a pain, if a moderator knows how to fix it, feel free to edit it.

Edit: Got it fixed now.

Edited by Powerman913717

How to shoot with crossbow?

I have iron bolts in my hand equipment, but crossbow doesn't shoot. I'm playing SMP, no cheats.