[TFC 0.79.20] SmallBoats 16.1 - MineTweaker Script

eshep
By eshep in Addons & Applications,
I've been wanting to use the SmallBoats Mod by Awger with TFC because I think it blends well.  Okay, the big boat may be a little much but the small one definitly fits nicely with TFC.  One big problem though, the mods recipe items, like most mods, don't jive with TFC stuff.  For this I thought I could use MineTweaker to fix the materials needed.  Luckily Bunsan came to the rescue telling me to just use /mt hand to find the right IDs to use in the script.  If not for that, I'da been banging my head on the desk for weeks.  Thanks again by the way!   So, without further ado... # Punt recipe fix for SmallBoats version 1.7.10-10.13.0-16.1 and TFC 0.79.20# by eshep # ORE DICT# Item to use for Mastvar Mast = <ore:Mast>;Mast.add(<terrafirmacraft:WoodSupportV:*>);Mast.add(<terrafirmacraft:WoodSupportV2>); # Item to use for Sailvar Sail = <ore:Sail>;Sail.add(<terrafirmacraft:item.WoolCloth>);Sail.add(<terrafirmacraft:item.SilkCloth>); # Boat storage containervar BoatChest = <ore:BoatChest>;BoatChest.add(<terrafirmacraft:Chest TFC:*>); # Tool to build boat#var BuildTool = <ore:BuildTool>;#BuildTool.add(<XXXXX>); # RECIPESrecipes.remove(<punt:item.punt>);recipes.addShapedMirrored(<punt:item.punt>, [[<ore:Mast>, <ore:Sail>, <ore:itemSaw>],[<ore:Mast>, <ore:Sail>, <ore:Sail>],[<minecraft:boat>, <ore:BoatChest>, <minecraft:boat>]]); My reasoning behind the recipe choices.   Possible update ideas.  Please let me know what yall think.
  • 10 replies