Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SouthpawHare

[Solved] Index out of bounds Issue

20 posts in this topic

Have you read, understood, and followed all of the rules listed in large text at the top of the support forum? (Yes/No):  Yes

TFC Version #: Previously using 0.79.13.468, updated to 0,79.20.710, no effect Forge Version #: Previously Forge 10.13.2.1230, updated to 10.13.4.1448-1.7.10, no effect SSP/SMP (SinglePlayer/MultiPlayer): Singleplayer Description: My game started to lag, then crashed, and then will not successfully reload.  Produces an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds error immediately upon game start. Have you deleted your config files or are using default configs and are still able to reproduce this bug? (Yes/No): Yes Do you have any mods other than Forge and TFC installed? (Yes/No): YesIf yes, which mods? Rei's Minimap (1.7.10) and JourneyMap (5.0.1), Fastcraft (1.21) If you have Optifine or Cauldron installed, can you still reproduce the bug after uninstalling them? (Yes/No): Yes Pastebin.com link of the Crash Report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// Shall we play a game?Time: 7/9/15 2:53 AMDescription: Exception ticking worldjava.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:26)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)  at net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals.func_151350_a(SpawnerAnimals.java:32)  at net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals.func_77192_a(SpawnerAnimals.java:100)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:161)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Head --Stacktrace:  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:26)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)  at net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals.func_151350_a(SpawnerAnimals.java:32)  at net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals.func_77192_a(SpawnerAnimals.java:100)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:161)-- Affected level --Details:  Level name: New World  All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['SouthpawHare'/95, l='New World', x=-2833.94, y=146.00, z=-8480.88]]  Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 696 Drop: 0  Level seed: 2559602177997567568  Level generator: ID 00 - TFCDefault, ver 0. Features enabled: true  Level generator options:  Level spawn location: World: (-32,146,-9744), Chunk: (at 0,9,0 in -2,-609; contains blocks -32,0,-9744 to -17,255,-9729), Region: (-1,-20; contains chunks -32,-640 to -1,-609, blocks -512,0,-10240 to -1,255,-9729)  Level time: 2077200 game time, 2077200 day time  Level dimension: 0  Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil  Level weather: Rain time: 5011 (now: true), thunder time: 52560 (now: false)  Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: true. Cheats: falseStacktrace:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)-- System Details --Details:  Minecraft Version: 1.7.10  Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3  Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation  Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation  Memory: 164100344 bytes (156 MB) / 537018368 bytes (512 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)  JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M  AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used  IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17  FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1230 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1230 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active  mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  FML{7.10.85.1230} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  Forge{10.13.2.1230} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  tfc_coremod{0.79.20} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  terrafirmacraft{0.79.20} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.20.710.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  journeymap{5.0.1} [JourneyMap] (JourneyMap5.0.1_Unlimited_MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  ReiMinimap{1.7.10} [Rei's Minimap] (Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available  Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)  Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used  Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['SouthpawHare'/95, l='New World', x=-2833.94, y=146.00, z=-8480.88]]  Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)  Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

It has happened before that my game lag's specifically when I am out at sea while it rains.  I also recall having a crash like this occur in the far-flung past, and I believe it fixed itself just by trying repetitively, though I have yet to have such luck this time.  The index in question is generally different every time the crash happens.

Edited by Kittychanley
Rule #5

It doesn't look like TFC is the problem here, at least the crash report is not pointing in that direction.

But there are a few things that i would do in this case.

- Update Java. If i remember correctly there were some issues with version 1.8 _25

- You are only using 1G of RAM, i would use -Xmx2G

- You may have installed forge version 10.13.4.1448-1.7.10 but in your crash report you are still using forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar. You can fix that in your MC profile.

A chunk, player data, tile entity, or something in your world is corrupted. It is very possible that this has absolutely nothing to do with TFC, as corrupted files can happen for a whole bunch of different reasons, even in just vanilla Minecraft. If the issue is a corrupted chunk, there is some 3rd party software you should be able to use that can hopefully fix the bad chunk, or you may have to go in and delete the data for that specific chunk. If the issue is corrupted player data, you'll have to delete your player.dat file, which is going to put you back at spawn and remove everything out of your inventory. If the issue is a corrupted tile entity or block or item, you'll have to open up the world in MCEdit and delete it. Unfortunately there really is no way to tell from the stack trace what exactly is corrupted and causing the crash.

I would start by editing your player.dat file so that you log in you are back at spawn. The easiest way to do this, if you don't mind losing your inventory, is to just delete the file. Otherwise you'll have to open it up with an NBT editor and change the current coordinates of your player.

If logging in at spawn stops the game from crashing, then the area you were previously located in is what had the corrupted file. x=-2833.94, y=146.00, z=-8480.88 You can then try the Minecraft Region Fixer to see if it works to solve the issue. If that doesn't work, you can use MCEdit to try and remove the chunk, and if even that doesn't work you'll have to go through your world save files with an NBT editor, find the data for the corrupted chunk, and delete it.

Edit: I also strongly encourage that you uninstall Rei's Minimap, as the last legal copy of it was for Minecraft 1.7.2, so the copy that you are using was created and redistributed illegally and therefore cannot be trusted as it may contain malware. I can almost guarantee that wherever you downloaded it from is listed on the stopmodreposts.org blacklist of websites.

Edited by Kittychanley

It doesn't look like TFC is the problem here, at least the crash report is not pointing in that direction.

But there are a few things that i would do in this case.

- Update Java. If i remember correctly there were some issues with version 1.8 _25

- You are only using 1G of RAM, i would use -Xmx2G

- You may have installed forge version 10.13.4.1448-1.7.10 but in your crash report you are still using forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar. You can fix that in your MC profile.

• Java is updated to it's most recent version.
  • I am using this argument.  I pretty much copied what Kittychanley said to put there one time, so I don't entirely know what they all mean, but that one is included.
    • -Xmn1G -Xms1G -Xmx2G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -d64 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts
  • I am using the new version of Forge, I simply did not update my message.  I will do so now, though there is no substantial difference from what I can tell.

A chunk, player data, tile entity, or something in your world is corrupted. It is very possible that this has absolutely nothing to do with TFC, as corrupted files can happen for a whole bunch of different reasons, even in just vanilla Minecraft. If the issue is a corrupted chunk, there is some 3rd party software you should be able to use that can hopefully fix the bad chunk, or you may have to go in and delete the data for that specific chunk. If the issue is corrupted player data, you'll have to delete your player.dat file, which is going to put you back at spawn and remove everything out of your inventory. If the issue is a corrupted tile entity or block or item, you'll have to open up the world in MCEdit and delete it. Unfortunately there really is no way to tell from the stack trace what exactly is corrupted and causing the crash.

I would start by editing your player.dat file so that you log in you are back at spawn. The easiest way to do this, if you don't mind losing your inventory, is to just delete the file. Otherwise you'll have to open it up with an NBT editor and change the current coordinates of your player.

If logging in at spawn stops the game from crashing, then the area you were previously located in is what had the corrupted file. x=-2833.94, y=146.00, z=-8480.88 You can then try the Minecraft Region Fixer to see if it works to solve the issue. If that doesn't work, you can use MCEdit to try and remove the chunk, and if even that doesn't work you'll have to go through your world save files with an NBT editor, find the data for the corrupted chunk, and delete it.

Edit: I also strongly encourage that you uninstall Rei's Minimap, as the last legal copy of it was for Minecraft 1.7.2, so the copy that you are using was created and redistributed illegally and therefore cannot be trusted as it may contain malware. I can almost guarantee that wherever you downloaded it from is listed on the stopmodreposts.org blacklist of websites.

I have attempted to reset my position both by using an NBT editor and by deleting my player data to no effect.  How exactly would I go about finding which chunk is located at that position in order to try deleting it?  There's basically like a bajillion of them, and no good way to search from what I can see.

Convenient!  This was successful.  After deleting the affected region (the exact chunk didn't count, as apparently it wasn't the chunk I was standing on that was corrupted), the game once again worked.  However, after re-expanding my draw distance to maximum, it crashed again.  Apparently, it really doesn't like that area of the map.  Is this going to be an area that I have to permanently avoid?

It crashed with the same error right? You didn't get the java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex crash that's caused by setting your render distance too high?

It crashed with the same error right? You didn't get the java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex crash that's caused by setting your render distance too high?

It appears to have not caused a permanent issue this time, so I do not think it is the same error.

Why would I get such an error for a high render distance, though?  I have previously used the maximum distance for uncovering as much area as possible on my journey map while sailing.  Would my recently-adjusted command arguments have something to do with it?

Minecraft 1.8 allows a higher render distance. However, if you try to use that higher distance in Minecraft 1.7, which does not have the support, the game crashes.

Minecraft 1.8 allows a higher render distance. However, if you try to use that higher distance in Minecraft 1.7, which does not have the support, the game crashes.

I have only used distances allowed through the GUI (up to 16).

Anyway, after exploring around the area even with a lowered draw distance (8), I encountered the same problem, which became permanent again.  I deleted the same area as before and moved my character back to spawn, but I still got a stack trace, which is as follows:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// Who set us up the TNT?Time: 7/9/15 6:18 PMDescription: Exception getting block type in worldjava.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345)  at com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockCollapsible.isNearSupport(BlockCollapsible.java:180)  at com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockDirt.func_149674_a(BlockDirt.java:110)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_147456_g(WorldServer.java:391)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:183)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Head --Stacktrace:  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:28)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)  at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)  at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)  at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)  at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)-- Requested block coordinates --Details:  Found chunk: true  Location: World: (-3154,144,-8297), Chunk: (at 14,9,7 in -198,-519; contains blocks -3168,0,-8304 to -3153,255,-8289), Region: (-7,-17; contains chunks -224,-544 to -193,-513, blocks -3584,0,-8704 to -3073,255,-8193)Stacktrace:  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345)  at com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockCollapsible.isNearSupport(BlockCollapsible.java:180)  at com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockDirt.func_149674_a(BlockDirt.java:110)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_147456_g(WorldServer.java:391)  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:183)-- Affected level --Details:  Level name: New World  All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['SouthpawHare'/93, l='New World', x=-3010.12, y=143.39, z=-8423.82]]  Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 925 Drop: 0  Level seed: 2559602177997567568  Level generator: ID 00 - TFCDefault, ver 0. Features enabled: true  Level generator options:  Level spawn location: World: (-32,146,-9744), Chunk: (at 0,9,0 in -2,-609; contains blocks -32,0,-9744 to -17,255,-9729), Region: (-1,-20; contains chunks -32,-640 to -1,-609, blocks -512,0,-10240 to -1,255,-9729)  Level time: 2087196 game time, 2087196 day time  Level dimension: 0  Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil  Level weather: Rain time: 114859 (now: false), thunder time: 42395 (now: false)  Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: true. Cheats: falseStacktrace:  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:625)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)-- System Details --Details:  Minecraft Version: 1.7.10  Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3  Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation  Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation  Memory: 507879192 bytes (484 MB) / 939524096 bytes (896 MB) up to 1879048192 bytes (1792 MB)  JVM Flags: 11 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmn1G -Xms1G -Xmx2G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts  AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used  IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17  FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active  States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored  UCHIJAAAA  mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)  UCHIJAAAA  FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)  UCHIJAAAA  Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)  UCHIJAAAA  tfc_coremod{0.79.20} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)  UCHIJAAAA  terrafirmacraft{0.79.20} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.20.710.jar)  UCHIJAAAA  FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)  UCHIJAAAA  journeymap{@JMVERSION@} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.0-unlimited.jar)  GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.  Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)  Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used  Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['SouthpawHare'/93, l='New World', x=-3010.12, y=143.39, z=-8423.82]]  Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)  Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

After deleting the affected area mentioned here, it worked again (although it didn't change my position for whatever reason).

Edited by Kittychanley
Break Rule #5 again and you get a warning point.

Did you try using the Minecraft Region fixer? It's possible that a few adjacent region files are corrupted.

Did you try using the Minecraft Region fixer? It's possible that a few adjacent region files are corrupted.

I had not, as it warned me that the program was not suitable for mods, so I tried other options first.  Since I assume you know what you're doing, though, I shall go back and try that.

Interestingly, after using Journeymap's AutoMap feature, it seemed to kinda... freak out a little...

Posted Image

Those weird streaks don't seem natural.  I would assume they have something to do with the corruption.

Yeah, something is definitely seriously wrong. I'll try loading up a world here using the seed from your crash report and see if I can reproduce anything like that.

Yeah, something is definitely seriously wrong. I'll try loading up a world here using the seed from your crash report and see if I can reproduce anything like that.

As it turns out, the Region Fixer did fix the problem!  It found a total of 7 bad chunks, all of which were successfully removed.  Oddly, this did not change how Journeymap does its mapping once I deleted and retried that, so that could just be a problem with it instead of the world.

Thank you much for your help!  This particular campaign of TFC definitely means a lot to me (I have an extended forum thread tracking its story), so I am relieved to have not lost any data.

Some streaks sticking out a bit from the edges of the map are perfectly normal, due to the way that cave systems and ravines generate. If just one bit of a ravine is generated, it will generate the entire thing but not necessarily the surrounding chunks, which results in the wiggly bits around the edge. I've never seen anything that crazy long though, so I'm not sure what the cause of it is. Honestly to me it almost looks like what you might see if a player decided to ride a boat off in one direction over an especially large ocean.

Some streaks sticking out a bit from the edges of the map are perfectly normal, due to the way that cave systems and ravines generate. If just one bit of a ravine is generated, it will generate the entire thing but not necessarily the surrounding chunks, which results in the wiggly bits around the edge. I've never seen anything that crazy long though, so I'm not sure what the cause of it is. Honestly to me it almost looks like what you might see if a player decided to ride a boat off in one direction over an especially large ocean.

Well, now that you mention it, I have been having another strange, minor issue regarding boats.  I have driven my boat across long ocean distances before (although not in the areas in question), and occasionally, my boat is destroyed seemingly at random.  As it turns out, it crashed into something very far in front of me (the planks and sticks from the crashed boat appear there), as if my boat's position had strangely been a ways ahead of where it actually was (we're talking like 6 to 10 seconds ahead).  It seems like something that would result from server lag, although I am playing single-player.

I've not previously registered this bug as it is but a minor inconvenience, but I have to wonder - and this is a long-shot - could this be related?  Could my "boat" have "explored" that far ahead of me?

Boat desync is a vanilla bug that has been around forever. The fact that TFC is more resource intensive just makes it a bit more obvious.

Boat desync is a vanilla bug that has been around forever. The fact that TFC is more resource intensive just makes it a bit more obvious.

Interesting, I did not know that.  Regardless, is it possibly related?  Can a boat desync that far?

A few hundred blocks, sure. The few thousand blocks that those streaks seem to cover, extremely doubtful.

A few hundred blocks, sure. The few thousand blocks that those streaks seem to cover, extremely doubtful.

Okay, well, whatever then.  The map looks weird, but it doesn't really hurt anything.

Again, thanks a lot.  You're very helpful and knowledgable.