Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MiracleSpoon

[Offline](79.20)(Forge 1291) TFC RP Server

52 posts in this topic

UPDATE

I'm switching hosts, no matter what I do, the version they installed keeps coming back and causing problems, so back to HostHorde! I'll edit the IP once I migrate everything

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE

The bug is fixed. And, Davros has been added to the whitelist, welcome aboard!

Edited by MiracleSpoon

Hey, um there is not a such thing as grass on the map...only dry grass which means no clay and no progression. We tried searching for about an hour swam like 4k across the ocean and nothing cause the ocean was too large to travel without boats. 

Maybe find a place with grass and clay and move spawn location.

IGN: HuddahDo you pledge to not be a dingus?: MhmAge: 18How often would you be on?: As often as I can beWhat timezone are you in?: Us Eastern standard time

I've been looking for a decent rp TFC server for quite some time, looking forward to seeing everybody

I really like your community idea ZomgPig it's a good thing that somebody is thinking of the place as a whole.:)

P.S I am in the Australian Eastern Standard Time Zone(UTC+10:00)

Edited by Die_skeleton

found some normal grass south of spawn in the -10000 z range around 150 x. Not much but some clay.

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesomDo you pledge to not be a dingus?:Yes i Pledge with all my soul not to be a dingusAge:13How often would you be on?:maby 1-2 hours get off then after a 1 hour ill be back on for 1-3 hours maby depinds

What timezone are you in?:UTC-5

Edited by Maxames7

IGN: KillerBee5661 
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?:Yes i do 
How often would you be on?: Nearly every day :P

What timezone are you in?:UTC+1

Its been all day, I tried messaging MiracleSpoon but no response.

Hey eveyone, sorry I disappeared for a while. Some irl stuff cropped up again, and i'm not sure when I'll be able to have the server back up. I'll try to keep you guys updated on the status of everything!

Hey MiracleSpoon if the server isnt going back up anytime soon could I please have a copy of the map save??

IGN:XxBella_xX
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?: Um Sure. Ill try my hardest :)
How often would you be on?:Around 2-3 hours a day.
What timezone are you in?:Eastern

Ive always wanted to play TFC servers. (its such a great game. 100% better than vanilla) :)

This looks like a pretty nice server, I'm excited to hopefully  be playing on it soon.

IGN: Enderman_1
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?: Yes
How often would you be on?: 2-3 hours a day
What timezone are you in?: EST

IGN: DomTheDuck_
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?: Yes
How often would you be on?: I'd spend a fair ammount of time on the server, depending of what im doing, but for more than 2 hours, thats for sure.
What timezone are you in?: CET, GMT+2

IGN: guul66
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?: I , guul66 , pledge to not be a dingus on this server.
How often would you be on?: Not sure, depending if I have fun on the server. If its not like some other TFC servers where its hard to get started complitley on your own then I wont be on a lot after the first couple of tries, but if this server is good, witch it seems to be I'll trry to be on it a lot!
What timezone are you in?: GMT +2 if i'm right.

To everyone applying- This server is still down. Haven't heard from the OP in awhile, and not sure when the server will come back up, if ever.

This is a bad turn of events, I hope we here from the OP soon.

IGN: LopezThePenguinDo you pledge to not be a dingus?: YeoAge: 18How often would you be on?: few hours a dayWhat timezone are you in?: West Coast US

IGN: DarlingDeirdreDo you pledge to not be a dingus?: I do.Age: 27How often would you be on?: I don't have much to do during the week so probably a few hours a day.What timezone are you in?: Central.

IGN: nightking_76
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?: yes I promise to uphold the law of undigosity
How often would you be on?: it depends if I find this server fun, but maybe 2ish hours a day
What timezone are you in?:​ EST

IGN: Larper
Do you pledge to not be a dingus?: yes 
How often would you be on?: a few times a week, likely for a few hours when I can

What timezone are you in?:​ East Coast US