Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[OFFLINE] [0.79.21] PearCraft [Whitelist]

43 posts in this topic

Thanks so much man you wont regret letting the best of friends on your server :)

IGN: Enderman_1

Reason you want to join: I've played this mod on singleplayer and I really think it would be alot more fun with more people!

Do you accept the the rules?: Yes

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): Builder

Anything else we should know?: I just discovered this mod a couple weeks ago so I dont know that much about it. I can't wait to learn more though! This mod is awesome!

IGN: guul66

Reason you want to join: Not very good at TFC, but know the basics. Maybe people on the server can teach me? I like to do everything myself, at least in the start so when I learn stuff I can be useful in many subjects.

Do you accept the the rules?: Yes, I read and agree with the rules.

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): Don't really know. I am willing to do basically anything, unless I really dislike it.

Anything else we should know?: Nothing I can think of right now.

guul66 has been accepted, have fun! I will try to help you when im on if you need it. :D

IGN: MaggotKing

Reason you want to join: Haven't played Minecraft in a while, especially TFC. I really only like playing on smaller servers with a nice and supportive community, and this server looks perfect.

Do you accept the the rules?: I accept the rules.

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): Homesteading. I love setting off into the wilderness and finding a secluded and untouched place to settle, and become self sufficient.

Anything else we should know?: I have been playing TFC on and off for a couple years now, I know most of the basics but will need to relearn stuff.

MaggotKing you have been accepted. (Only if you promise to not rain terror upon us with your army of man-eating maggots.) Have fun!!

IGN:theriddler675

Reason you want to join:i have been looking forfor aa good tfc server and I hope I have found one.

Do you accept the the rules?:yes

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc):I'm good at everything but metal working.

Anything else we should know?:I really like live in towns on tfc. I enjoy the community and atmosphere of tfc towns.

Thanks

IGN: Powerman913717

Reason you want to join: Looking for a fun server to play on, and it would be cool to use my addon in an environment with other players. :P

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): Building, and Leading. I'm also good at farming and cooking.

Anything else we should know?: I have a friend that may want to join me later on.

Powerman913717 has been accepted, have fun!

OMG you made terramisc?? Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!

Edited by simpious

IGN: ZomgPig

Reason you want to join: Bored of Terrafirmacraft on single player, much more entertaining with a community.

Do you accept the the rules?: Yes, I do accept the rules.

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): I enjoy every aspect except for mining, really.

Anything else we should know?: School will be resuming soon so my playtime will be reduced (about 2 hours a day, depending)

Thanks for hosting this server, I hope you accepted my application soon.

ZomgPig has been accepted, sorry for my late response, i am currently on vacation.

IGN:  _Tre_

Reason you want to join: I have been playing with this mod for a few days now and have learned a lot, but it has gotten quite boring in my singple player world, so I would like to hopefull learn more on a smaller server and meet some new people with a common goal. Survival!

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): I don't really have a specialty at anything at the moment, but I plan on becoming a farmer, and a miner/smither

Anything else we should know?:  I plan on meeting new people and having fun cooperatively :)

IGN: MrUnhandy

Reason you want to join: I've been looking for a good tfc server for a while now and I think this is the one.

Do you accept the the rules?: Yes, I do.

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): I am a farmer and a cook. But I am looking to change that to maybe blacksmith and miner, if there aren't enough people who took those jobs.

Anything else we should know?: I can be a very helpful person if the others are nice to everyone, I like to chat and I hope I'll get accepted.

Thank you in advance,

MrUnhandy

Edited by MrUnhandy

Sorry its down, no one has join in awhile

i will be starting a new server soon though, with a whole new feel, if you want to join.