Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TaeoG

Taeo's WIP addons - TerraThaumcraft, TTFCAPI, TTFCMat

722 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2017 at 0:38 PM, wormzjl said:

Alright, I believe I've added compatibility for Thermos (and potentially other KCauldron/Bukkit/Whatever crossovers that use the same enchantment code) to TTFCAPI a0.8.2

Unfortunately I don't have time to test it past making sure that the server can launch, but if you feel like tinkering with it, its in the Mega I linked in the OP.

15 hours ago, wormzjl said:

Thanks for the fix, the sever launches fine now, however the client crashes on startup

https://pastebin.com/KbLg6cxR

huh, all that code was put in a try/catch block to avoid exactly this. I'll have a closer look tomorrow.

You've come a VERY long way since I last checked on your project. Keep up the great work.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:08 AM, wormzjl said:

Thanks for the fix, the sever launches fine now, however the client crashes on startup

https://pastebin.com/KbLg6cxR

There we go, fixed the error handling code to deal with this properly, ttfcapi 0.8.3 should solve the client launch issue

9 hours ago, ExAdventurer said:

You've come a VERY long way since I last checked on your project. Keep up the great work.

I appreciate the encouragement, I wish I had more time to work on this than I do.

Fiddling with the Fortune enchantment. Its very situational. For many blocks it does nothing, for some it multiplies the amount, and some others it just adds a flat amount to what drops. Some get an increased chance of a rare drop. Haven't even gotten around to what it does when you kill an entity with it .

Currently for the block version of the enchantment my plan is to simplify it a bit. Coal will get an additive bonus, instead of a multiplicative one, since coal in TFC already has the potential of dropping multiples. Most everything else will get a better version of whatever it drops. So poor quality ores will have a chance of dropping normal quality ore, normal could drop rich, and rich could drop an extra piece of poor quality ore. kimberlite will have better chance of dropping diamonds, and raw stone will not only have an increased chance of randomly dropping a gem, but the quality of gem will likely be better. 

Edited by TaeoG

Luck of the sea is going to be tricky. I don't think you can catch anything other than fish with the TFC hook, and trying to find a place in the code to add that is difficult.

EDIT: That being said, I found a way and am nearly done. Turns out Lure is gonna be worse, since I have to replace some TFC code, which I hate doing

Edited by TaeoG

Luck of the Sea and Lure now work and will be in the next alpha release.

• There is now a base 1% chance to catch something other than a fish while fishing. Doing so will not lower the fish population in the area.
  • Possible treasure is divided into 5 categories, Terrible, bad, normal, good and great
  • Greater levels of Luck of the Sea increase the chance to get a treasure drop, and the quality of the treasure, Without the enchant, only terrible, bad and good items will be found, with a heavy emphasis on the lower end. LotS III minimum is needed for Great treasure. 
  • Lure decreases the time for a fish to show up by increasing the chance of a fish biting every second. Unlike the vanilla enchantment, it doesn't stop working at higher levels, but is still capped at III without commands/mods
Edited by TaeoG

I see that you have added TFC style log and plank for TC, however the ones generated in the world is still from TC

I assume this is not implemented yet?

Edited by wormzjl

all the wood has been implemented, however something could have broken at some point without me noticing. What exactly isn't working/available?

Spoiler

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: taeo/ttfcmat/block/BlockTinkersConstructOre
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: taeo/ttfcmat/block/BlockTinkersConstructOre
    at taeo.ttfcmat.init.TMatBlocks.init(TMatBlocks.java:59)
    at taeo.ttfcmat.proxy.CommonProxy.initBlocks(CommonProxy.java:126)
    at taeo.ttfcmat.TMat.init(TMat.java:76)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: taeo.ttfcmat.block.BlockTinkersConstructOre
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 39 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: taeo/ttfcapi/api/CoreSampleable
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
    ... 41 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: taeo.ttfcapi.api.CoreSampleable
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
    ... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 213639992 bytes (203 MB) / 496680960 bytes (473 MB) up to 7502823424 bytes (7155 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx7G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D1 49 mods loaded, 49 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHI    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.111} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal.jar) 
    UCHI    PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    SmartCore{1.0.3} [Smart Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    SomniaCore{1.4.1.5} [SomniaCore] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar) 
    UCHI    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10][0.79.23+]TFC-Additions-1.0.3.jar) 
    UCHI    bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar) 
    UCHI    ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar) 
    UCHI    DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3.jar) 
    UCHI    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHI    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar) 
    UCHI    StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcm{0.13.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.13.0.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.03.jar) 
    UCHI    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
    UCHI    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcudarymod{0.2.31} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.31.jar) 
    UCHI    animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
    UCHI    DynamicLights{1.3.9a} [Dynamic Lights] (Dynamic Lights-1.3.9a-MC1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta.jar) 
    UCHI    farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
    UCHI    inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-156-af3bc68} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-156.jar) 
    UCHI    journeymap{5.1.4p2} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p2-unlimited.jar) 
    UCHI    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCHI    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) 
    UCHI    Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
    UCHI    SmartMoving{15.6} [Smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.6.jar) 
    UCHI    SmartRender{2.1} [Smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.1.jar) 
    UCHI    Somnia{-au} [Somnia] (Somnia-1.5.1.5.jar) 
    UCHI    streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar) 
    UCHI    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCHI    ttfcapi{1.0} [Taeo's TerraFirmaCraft API] (ttfcapi-a0.8.3.jar) 
    UCHI    terrathaumcraft{a0.7.7} [TerraThaumcraft] (terrathaumcraft-a0.7.7.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcrailcraft{0.2.0} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (tfcrailcraft-0.2.0.jar) 
    UCHI    TFCTweaker{1.1.4.0} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-1.1.4.0.jar) 
    UCHI    TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
    UCHE    ttfcmat{1.0} [Taeo's TFC Materials] (ttfcmat-a0.7.jar) 
    UCHI    AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.6} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) 
    UCHI    wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25.jar) 
    UCHI    wawla{1.3.1} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.0.5.120.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.57' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2'
    OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D1
    Render Distance Chunks: 32
    Mipmaps: 4
    Anisotropic Filtering: 1
    Antialiasing: 0
    Multitexture: false
    OpenGlVersion: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.57
    OpenGlRenderer: GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2
    OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    CpuCount: 8

Does the mod require tinkers construct? I'm clearly doing something wrong with the installation, as I can play without this mod/s perhaps its getting confused with another mod hmm, but i don't believe I have tinkers construct in my mod listing.

On 5/29/2017 at 4:02 PM, ZAKHAD said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: taeo/ttfcmat/block/BlockTinkersConstructOre
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: taeo/ttfcmat/block/BlockTinkersConstructOre
    at taeo.ttfcmat.init.TMatBlocks.init(TMatBlocks.java:59)
    at taeo.ttfcmat.proxy.CommonProxy.initBlocks(CommonProxy.java:126)
    at taeo.ttfcmat.TMat.init(TMat.java:76)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: taeo.ttfcmat.block.BlockTinkersConstructOre
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    ... 39 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: taeo/ttfcapi/api/CoreSampleable
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
    ... 41 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: taeo.ttfcapi.api.CoreSampleable
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
    ... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 213639992 bytes (203 MB) / 496680960 bytes (473 MB) up to 7502823424 bytes (7155 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx7G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D1 49 mods loaded, 49 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHI    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.111} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal.jar) 
    UCHI    PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    SmartCore{1.0.3} [Smart Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    SomniaCore{1.4.1.5} [SomniaCore] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHI    FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar) 
    UCHI    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10][0.79.23+]TFC-Additions-1.0.3.jar) 
    UCHI    bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar) 
    UCHI    ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar) 
    UCHI    DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3.jar) 
    UCHI    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHI    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar) 
    UCHI    StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcm{0.13.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.13.0.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.03.jar) 
    UCHI    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
    UCHI    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcudarymod{0.2.31} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.31.jar) 
    UCHI    animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
    UCHI    DynamicLights{1.3.9a} [Dynamic Lights] (Dynamic Lights-1.3.9a-MC1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta.jar) 
    UCHI    farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
    UCHI    inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-156-af3bc68} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-156.jar) 
    UCHI    journeymap{5.1.4p2} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p2-unlimited.jar) 
    UCHI    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCHI    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) 
    UCHI    Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
    UCHI    SmartMoving{15.6} [Smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.6.jar) 
    UCHI    SmartRender{2.1} [Smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.1.jar) 
    UCHI    Somnia{-au} [Somnia] (Somnia-1.5.1.5.jar) 
    UCHI    streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar) 
    UCHI    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCHI    ttfcapi{1.0} [Taeo's TerraFirmaCraft API] (ttfcapi-a0.8.3.jar) 
    UCHI    terrathaumcraft{a0.7.7} [TerraThaumcraft] (terrathaumcraft-a0.7.7.jar) 
    UCHI    tfcrailcraft{0.2.0} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (tfcrailcraft-0.2.0.jar) 
    UCHI    TFCTweaker{1.1.4.0} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-1.1.4.0.jar) 
    UCHI    TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
    UCHE    ttfcmat{1.0} [Taeo's TFC Materials] (ttfcmat-a0.7.jar) 
    UCHI    AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.6} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHI    WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) 
    UCHI    wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.2.0-25.jar) 
    UCHI    wawla{1.3.1} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.0.5.120.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.57' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2'
    OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D1
    Render Distance Chunks: 32
    OpenGlVersion: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.57
    OpenGlRenderer: GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2
    CpuCount: 8

Does the mod require tinkers construct? I'm clearly doing something wrong with the installation, as I can play without this mod/s perhaps its getting confused with another mod hmm, but i don't believe I have tinkers construct in my mod listing.

hmm, that's a weird one. NoClassDefFoundError don't really happen often, and this case it seems most likely that your download was corrupted in some way. Tinker's construct is not required, I just have a port in the works to make it compatible with TFC, which will have ttfcmat as a prerequisite.

Edited by TaeoG

It was a very odd bug! But a simple one to fix. In that it was my fault, I had ttfcmat-a0.7.0 instead of ttfcmat-a0.7.1 I had made a mistake on the mega download page as the latest version wasn't at the bottom it was the one above. Anyways thanks for the input, its been a while since I've played this, and with the onset of tfc2 I wanted to see how fleshed out the TFC modding community had come along.

well this mod isn't finished! But there is quite a few others that are. 

Speaking of this mod not being finished, I've just released 0.7.8, which is a small change. Namely, there is now a hammer recipe to allow players to break the larger elemental  shards into a stack of their small counterpart, to use as a seed in the production of more.

Thanks to Grimkor and his users for the suggestion. 

Also there is a new version of TTFCMAT, which is just a bug fix for the prospector's pick and a few of my ores that nobody uses. 

just bumped TTC up to 0.7.9, fixed a bug that caused a crash when a block was broken by something other than a player. My bad.

Gonna start keeping a changelog, enough being lazy.

For a solid 10h I have been trying to get it to work in TechNodeFirmacraft modpack but no luck. I wouldnt mind to disable some mods to get this to work as long as I can keep ImmersiveEngineering and a few TFC addons. Anyone else got these working? 

It crashes when it says "Finishing up". 

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 6/3/17 10:03 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: fruitTreeSapling
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:744)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: fruitTreeSapling
	at taeo.terrathaumcraft.TTCAspects.registerItems(TTCAspects.java:904)
	at taeo.terrathaumcraft.TerraThaumcraftMod.postinit(TerraThaumcraftMod.java:127)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
	... 10 more

-- System Details --
Details:
	Java Version: 1.8.0_131, Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 130583080 bytes (124 MB) / 577961984 bytes (551 MB) up to 2130051072 bytes (2031 MB)
	JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:MetaspaceSize=256M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy
	FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6 116 mods loaded, 116 mods active
	UCHIJ	mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tnfc_coremod{3.5.0} [TNFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core] (aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	itemphysic{1.1.5} [ItemPhysic] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	OpenEye{0.8} [OpenEye] (openeye-1.7.10-0.8.jar) 
	UCHIJ	OpenModsCore{0.10} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	sapmanpack{2.5.1} [SanAndreasPs Manager Pack CORE edition] (sapmanpack-1.7.10-2.5.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]damageindicatorsmod-3.2.3.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DecorationsTFC{1.0.21_tnfc} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]decorations-1.0.21_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]leatherwatersac-3.9.b79_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MerchantsTFC{1.1.4} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]merchants-1.1.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft_TNFC] ([1.7.10]terrafirmacraft-0.79.29_tnfc.1d6176e.jar) 
	UCHIJ	technodefirmacraft{3.5.0} [TechNodefirmacraft] ([1.7.10]technodefirmacraft-3.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	terrafirmastuff{0.2.4} [TerraFirmaStuff] ([1.7.10]terrafirmastuff-0.2.4_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfcautomatedbellows{1.1a} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.1a.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]tfcscales-1.0.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfcudarymod{0.2.33} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.33.jar) 
	UCHIJ	bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Treecapitator{1.7.10} [Treecapitator] ([1.7.10]treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
	UCHIJ	AromaBackup{0.0.0.6} [AromaBackup] (aromabackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	AromaBackupRecovery{1.0} [AromaBackup Recovery] (aromabackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	betterboat{1.0.0} [Better Boat] (betterboat-1.7.10-1.1-tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	BetterFoliage{2.0.9} [Better Foliage] (betterfoliage-mc1.7.10-2.0.9.jar) 
	UCHIJ	BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.11.5][mc1.7.10].jar) 
	UCHIJ	BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (bibliowoods[terrafirmacraftv0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
	UCHIJ	BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (blockproperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpenters blocks v3.3.8.1 - mc 1.7.10_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.2} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-[1.7.10]3.1.2-325.jar) 
	UCHIJ	BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CoroPets{v1.0} [CoroPets] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	creativecore{1.2.0} [CreativeCore] (creativecore v1.3.13 mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	customitems{1.0.9b} [Meta Mod: Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CustomMainMenu{1.9.2} [Custom Main Menu] (custommainmenu-mc1.7.10-1.9.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights{1.3.8} [Dynamic Lights] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.30_beta} [EnderCore] (endercore-1.7.10-0.2.0.30_beta.jar) 
	UCHIJ	farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FlatSigns{2.1.0.19} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.7.10-universal-2.1.0.19.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Forestry{4.2.12.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.12.0.tnfc.235881b.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (minetweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10b.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FTBL{1.0.18.2} [FTBLib] (ftblib-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FTBU{1.0.18.2} [FTBUtilities] (ftbutilities-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar) 
	UCHIJ	HardcoreDarkness{1.6} [Hardcore Darkness] (hardcoredarkness-mc1.7.10-1.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	HelpFixer{1.0.7} [HelpFixer] (helpfixer-1.0.7.jar) 
	UCHIJ	HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (hqm-the journey-4.4.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	IGWMod{1.1.9 - tnfc} [In-Game wiki Mod] (igw-mod-1.7.10-1.1.9 -tnfc-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (immersiveengineering-0.7.7.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ImmibisCore{59.1.2} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-59.1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (inpurecore-1.0.jar) 
	UCHIJ	inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (inventorytweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MapWriter{2.1.11_tnfc} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-1.7.10-2.1.11_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (mobproperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (modtweaker2-0.9.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MonsterSwarm{1.0.4} [Monster Swarm] (MonsterSwarm-1.0.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (neiintegration-mc1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	OpenMods{0.10} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-1.7.10-0.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	plantmegapack{4.29} [Plant Mega Pack] (plantmegapack-4.29-1.7.10-1492.jar) 
	UCHIJ	mod_pndc{0.1} [Peaceful Nights, Dangerous Caves] (pndc-1.7.10-0.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Prattle{0.0.9} [Prattle] (prattle-0.0.9a.jar) 
	UCHIJ	qmunitylib{1.0} [QmunityLib] (qmunitylib-1.7.10-0.1.114-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ResourceLoader{1.2} [Resource Loader] (resourceloader-1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsmod-v1.7.10-1.0.4_dloptional.jar) 
	UCHIJ	cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod] (shipsmod-v1.7.10-1.0.4_dloptional.jar) 
	UCHIJ	SpecialAI{1.1.2} [Special AI] (specialai-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	streams{0.2} [Streams] (streams-0.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (terrafirmacraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ttfcapi{1.0} [Taeo's TerraFirmaCraft API] (ttfcapi-a0.8.3.jar) 
	UCHIE	terrathaumcraft{a0.7.9} [TerraThaumcraft] (terrathaumcraft-a0.7.9.jar) 
	UCHIJ	TFCTweaker{0.01.02} [TFC Tweaker] (tfctweaker-1.7.10-0.01.02.jar) 
	UCHIJ	TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (toomuchtime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ttfcmat{1.0} [Taeo's TFC Materials] (ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Tubestuff{59.0.4} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-59.0.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (wailaharvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23} [WAILA Plugins] (wailaplugins-mc1.7.10-0.2.0-23.jar) 
	UCHIJ	weather2{v2.6.1_tnfc} [Localized Weather & Storms] (weather2-1.7.10-2.6.1_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WR-CBE|Core{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Core] (wr-cbe-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Addons] (wr-cbe-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Logic] (wr-cbe-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	zTNFCResources{3.0.0} [zTNFCResources] (zzz-ztnfcresources-3.0.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FMPIntegration{1.0} [FMPIntegration] (fmpintegration-1.2.2-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.78' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2'
	OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[player_damage_hook:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:ENABLED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
	Class transformer null safety: all safe
	CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.2-325
	Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
	Forestry : Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client: 
Optifine
These may have caused this error, and may not be supported. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT these mods, and report it then.
Info: The following plugins have been disabled in the config: storage
	OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6
	Render Distance Chunks: 12
	OpenGlVersion: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.78
	OpenGlRenderer: GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2
	CpuCount: 2

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 6/3/17 10:10 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: fruitTreeSapling
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:744)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: fruitTreeSapling
	at taeo.terrathaumcraft.TTCAspects.registerItems(TTCAspects.java:904)
	at taeo.terrathaumcraft.TerraThaumcraftMod.postinit(TerraThaumcraftMod.java:127)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
	... 10 more

-- System Details --
Details:
	Java Version: 1.8.0_131, Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 291057672 bytes (277 MB) / 639438848 bytes (609 MB) up to 2130051072 bytes (2031 MB)
	JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:MetaspaceSize=256M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy
	FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 116 mods loaded, 116 mods active
	UCHIJ	mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tnfc_coremod{3.5.0} [TNFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core] (aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	itemphysic{1.1.5} [ItemPhysic] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	OpenEye{0.8} [OpenEye] (openeye-1.7.10-0.8.jar) 
	UCHIJ	OpenModsCore{0.10} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	sapmanpack{2.5.1} [SanAndreasPs Manager Pack CORE edition] (sapmanpack-1.7.10-2.5.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]damageindicatorsmod-3.2.3.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DecorationsTFC{1.0.21_tnfc} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]decorations-1.0.21_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]leatherwatersac-3.9.b79_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MerchantsTFC{1.1.4} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]merchants-1.1.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft_TNFC] ([1.7.10]terrafirmacraft-0.79.29_tnfc.1d6176e.jar) 
	UCHIJ	technodefirmacraft{3.5.0} [TechNodefirmacraft] ([1.7.10]technodefirmacraft-3.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	terrafirmastuff{0.2.4} [TerraFirmaStuff] ([1.7.10]terrafirmastuff-0.2.4_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfcautomatedbellows{1.1a} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.1a.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]tfcscales-1.0.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	tfcudarymod{0.2.33} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.33.jar) 
	UCHIJ	bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Treecapitator{1.7.10} [Treecapitator] ([1.7.10]treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
	UCHIJ	AromaBackup{0.0.0.6} [AromaBackup] (aromabackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	AromaBackupRecovery{1.0} [AromaBackup Recovery] (aromabackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	betterboat{1.0.0} [Better Boat] (betterboat-1.7.10-1.1-tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	BetterFoliage{2.0.9} [Better Foliage] (betterfoliage-mc1.7.10-2.0.9.jar) 
	UCHIJ	BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.11.5][mc1.7.10].jar) 
	UCHIJ	BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (bibliowoods[terrafirmacraftv0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
	UCHIJ	BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (blockproperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpenters blocks v3.3.8.1 - mc 1.7.10_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.2} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-[1.7.10]3.1.2-325.jar) 
	UCHIJ	BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CoroPets{v1.0} [CoroPets] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (coroutil-1.7.10-1.1.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	creativecore{1.2.0} [CreativeCore] (creativecore v1.3.13 mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	customitems{1.0.9b} [Meta Mod: Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	CustomMainMenu{1.9.2} [Custom Main Menu] (custommainmenu-mc1.7.10-1.9.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights{1.3.8} [Dynamic Lights] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.30_beta} [EnderCore] (endercore-1.7.10-0.2.0.30_beta.jar) 
	UCHIJ	farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FlatSigns{2.1.0.19} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.7.10-universal-2.1.0.19.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Forestry{4.2.12.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.12.0.tnfc.235881b.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (minetweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10b.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FTBL{1.0.18.2} [FTBLib] (ftblib-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FTBU{1.0.18.2} [FTBUtilities] (ftbutilities-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar) 
	UCHIJ	HardcoreDarkness{1.6} [Hardcore Darkness] (hardcoredarkness-mc1.7.10-1.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	HelpFixer{1.0.7} [HelpFixer] (helpfixer-1.0.7.jar) 
	UCHIJ	HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (hqm-the journey-4.4.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	IGWMod{1.1.9 - tnfc} [In-Game wiki Mod] (igw-mod-1.7.10-1.1.9 -tnfc-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (immersiveengineering-0.7.7.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ImmibisCore{59.1.2} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-59.1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (inpurecore-1.0.jar) 
	UCHIJ	inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (inventorytweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MapWriter{2.1.11_tnfc} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-1.7.10-2.1.11_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (mobproperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (modtweaker2-0.9.5.jar) 
	UCHIJ	MonsterSwarm{1.0.4} [Monster Swarm] (MonsterSwarm-1.0.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (neiintegration-mc1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	OpenMods{0.10} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-1.7.10-0.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	plantmegapack{4.29} [Plant Mega Pack] (plantmegapack-4.29-1.7.10-1492.jar) 
	UCHIJ	mod_pndc{0.1} [Peaceful Nights, Dangerous Caves] (pndc-1.7.10-0.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Prattle{0.0.9} [Prattle] (prattle-0.0.9a.jar) 
	UCHIJ	qmunitylib{1.0} [QmunityLib] (qmunitylib-1.7.10-0.1.114-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ResourceLoader{1.2} [Resource Loader] (resourceloader-1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsmod-v1.7.10-1.0.4_dloptional.jar) 
	UCHIJ	cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod] (shipsmod-v1.7.10-1.0.4_dloptional.jar) 
	UCHIJ	SpecialAI{1.1.2} [Special AI] (specialai-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	streams{0.2} [Streams] (streams-0.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (terrafirmacraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ttfcapi{1.0} [Taeo's TerraFirmaCraft API] (ttfcapi-a0.8.3.jar) 
	UCHIE	terrathaumcraft{a0.7.9} [TerraThaumcraft] (terrathaumcraft-a0.7.9.jar) 
	UCHIJ	TFCTweaker{0.01.02} [TFC Tweaker] (tfctweaker-1.7.10-0.01.02.jar) 
	UCHIJ	TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (toomuchtime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ttfcmat{1.0} [Taeo's TFC Materials] (ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar) 
	UCHIJ	Tubestuff{59.0.4} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-59.0.4.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (wailaharvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) 
	UCHIJ	wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.2.0-23} [WAILA Plugins] (wailaplugins-mc1.7.10-0.2.0-23.jar) 
	UCHIJ	weather2{v2.6.1_tnfc} [Localized Weather & Storms] (weather2-1.7.10-2.6.1_tnfc.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WR-CBE|Core{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Core] (wr-cbe-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Addons] (wr-cbe-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.1.9} [WR-CBE Logic] (wr-cbe-1.7.10-1.4.1.9-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	zTNFCResources{3.0.0} [zTNFCResources] (zzz-ztnfcresources-3.0.1.jar) 
	UCHIJ	McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
	UCHIJ	FMPIntegration{1.0} [FMPIntegration] (fmpintegration-1.2.2-1.7.10.jar) 
	UCHIJ	ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 378.78' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2'
	OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:FINISHED],[player_damage_hook:FINISHED],[map_gen_fix:ENABLED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
	Class transformer null safety: all safe
	CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.2-325
	Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
	Forestry : Info: The following plugins have been disabled in the config: storage

EDIT: Second one is after removeing Optifine. 

Edited by Inf0214

hmm, best I can tell Bunsan removed the saplings for fruit trees from the mod for some reason. That makes my addon and any other that looks for that item incompatible with TechNodeFirmaCraft. I'd kinda like to know why the TNFC guys would do that. As far as I can tell that plus adding bottled milk are the only changes they made to that file.

Unfortunately I'm going to be on the road for work until later in the week, so I don't have time to add compatibility on my end, but honestly I really shouldn't have to, they shouldn't have removed the item from the game, if I'm reading this right and that's what they actually did.

Spoiler

8t3rErQ.png

Gave the info in PM. For others, TNFC uses a forked version of TFC that makes extensive changes. Fruit tree saplings are now itemblocks, ore classes have been rewritten, tools are now item containers. What this means is any TFC addon likely won't work properly without tweaks. Items won't exist, tools used in crafting will dupe etc. We make no apologies for this as the fork is specifically for our pack and is open sources via AnodeCathodes github. 

what Bunsan said.

Unfortunately, TechNodeFirmaCraft is its own creature, and is strongly incompatible with my crossover. Very sorry.

I was wrong in assuming TNFC was just a modpack, its actually a fork and therefore has no reason to keep items like that around in the code.

Edited by TaeoG

Well then I just hope it gets included once it reaches that point :) Thaumcraft and Immersive engineering are my two of my top favorite mods. They might do similar things but they do it a completely different way. 

Thanks for the quick response! 

Edited by Inf0214

Currently I'm working on the elemental weapons. The Axe of the Stream now acts like a normal axe, cutting down an entire tree at once, but it will give you lumber instead of logs unless you're crouching. It can also be used as a saw in most recipes.

I'm also working on this... For anyone who's ever tried to mix Smart Moving with any mod that adds 3D armor, you may understand how excited this makes me. I also intend on making this work with barrels/anvils on the player's back

Spoiler

7jjksoR.png

Edited by TaeoG

All the 3D armors now have Smart Moving Support

Spoiler

nzLQSdW.png

As well, I've gotten back items to work in multiplayer, but they're not SmartMoving compatible quite yet.

Spoiler

axcGXEK.png

okay that was easier to do than I was expecting. Back items are now visible in multiplayer, AND are smart moving compatible.

Spoiler

P6aoRzW.png