Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
micmastodon

The Terrafirman - a TFC Let's Play and hardcore quasi-role-play

39 posts in this topic

Mathias, I'd love to do a co-op series. I tried gathering some friends for my last series, but couldn't get too many people to hold interest in TFC. If TFC2 comes out, though, I bet I'll be able to get a server together!  :D

I love these vids. For someone who has been playing tfc for a while, it's nice to just watch someone play it instead of tutorials :) Also, I have the same issue with getting friends to hang out for a while with me on tfc. I guess it takes a certain type of player :)

Hi MicMastodon

I enjoyed this playlist very much and subbed.

Although I do realize that (as you set up this form of video) takes a huge investment of time, this series is ongoing.

But for now, excellent work!

13 minutes ago, Thorin said:

Hi MicMastodon

I enjoyed this playlist very much and subbed.

Although I do realize that (as you set up this form of video) takes a huge investment of time, this series is ongoing.

But for now, excellent work!

Thanks so much Thorin! I'm so glad you like it! It does take a lot of time, but I really enjoy it, especially when I get this sort of feedback. But seriously, man, don't build over lava.

Hey guys, two more episodes for those who are interested. I'm fully in the Steel Age now, trying to streamline the various TFC chores, make better food, lamp oil, and of course, find garnierite so I can reach the next tier!

I'll check out this series, it seems nice =) Laying in bed on a school day at 7 am

As always, I enjoy these vids. Just watched the latest....you are cracking me up with those sandwiches XD

Yeah - I love this series - almost a shame it's coming towards an end...