Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rjdunlap

[2.8.1 / Unofficial Copy Of TFC] Extrokold Games Technodefirmacraft Server [No Whitelist] [MyTown 2] [Teamspeak]

43 posts in this topic

Server IP: extrokoldgames.com

Teamseak IP: extrokoldgames.com

Technodefirmacraft is available on the ATLauncher

Server Rules:         Don't harass others, don't cheat

We have My Town 2 for town/plot protections, Dead Bushes are used as the currency and can be crafted with 8 rotten flesh and 1 gem.

Town Creation: 25 Dead Bushes

Per Plot Cost: 5 + 5 x Number Of Plots You Own

You're highly encouraged to setup towns with other players as well as trading. We're a pretty chill group that is here to have fun. Terrafirmacraft is awesome and Technodefirmacraft is a great modpack that greatly extends the late game with mods like Mekanism, Immersive Engineering, and Railcraft! 

About us: Extrokold Games (extrokold.com) is an indie games studio in San Diego, we're hosting our own server on a 32GB (20GB on Technode) / i5 / SSD machine. We'll be releasing our first title Shmadow on Steam next month with releasing on PS4, WiiU, and Xbox One following (come by and you'll even get a free copy!). We're a chill group of friends who are looking to expand our community and enjoy games with people.

Edited by rjdunlap

Sounds interesting.  Is it a true survival server, without TP?  If so, I would be willing to try it out. 

Yup it is true survival, MyTown 2 has a TP to towns that I left in at a cost of 200 rotten flesh + 25 chipped gems to your base, 400 rotten flesh + 50 chipped gems to anyone else's town, per tp. Its not economically feasible to use it often.

Not bad.  Quite a few people joining.  Despite the BS of Mojang's server inadequacy yesterday.

Edit:  To start a town, it takes 20 dead bushes, which are crafted from rotten flesh and chipped gems.

As per update by RJ.  Dead bushes and rotten flesh are the currency of the land.  Giving those and gems a use.

Found a jungle biome and built a treehouse.  :)

Edited by WillOfStone

Went through and increased the number of dead bushes that players get per craft to make setting up and paying maintenance on towns easier.

Updated to 2.3.1 of Technodefirmacraft. We've kept the Railcraft way of making Tracks and Powered Tracks but increased the number of tracks that you get per bronze/iron/steel.

Due to the limited number of animals on the server we've added a shop at spawn to sell spawn eggs, 1 for 64 dead bushes.

Hey, is there a subreddit or dedicated forum or something for the server yet? This downtime is driving me crazy! :P

Sorry about the downtime, still working out the kinks =/

We've added 16GB more RAM to the server and hunting down the memory leak that is plaguing our server.

Time to Crush Some ROCKS!!!

We've added in Rock Crusher recipes for turning Cobble -> Gravel -> Sand! 1 in 125 chance of dropping an ore or mineral found in that rock biome. Most metals give Dirty Dust which needs to go inside an Enrichment Chamber for use.

Posted Image

Edited by rjdunlap

Sever updated to Technodefirmacraft 2.4! Keep things fresh with a refrigerator!

Or not, the Streams and farseek dont work right, they cause the minecraft client to crash. when I disable the streams mod I am able to load up the client. but then can not enter the server...

You do need those mods to connect to the server, Localized Weather is off on the server and you can turn that off on the client although won't cause connection problems (just no rain client side).. All I can recommend is deleting your instance and redownloading Technodefirmacraft 2.4

Just finished building a waterwheel to power my city of Teotihuacan.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Now I just need some machines to use the electricity. lol

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
 Posted Image

Edited by WillOfStone

At least you could write here about that oncoming wipe 16th October. So people know.

Someone crashed server on purpose, it was in chat log, you should check it and ban that filth.

Wait, so you say somebody crashed the server intentionally? Was it like, an item?

Last night I had started up the server with the default Technodefirmacraft script with only 4 GB, I think a fire in the Acaia forest ate up that small amount of RAM and crashed it. Its currently up with my script.

It might be worth turning fire spread off.

Off top of my head /gamerule doFireTick false. Use tab complete.

Edited by Bunsan

Petitions :)

1) Post prices for plots and other relevant stuff about MyTown configuration somewhere. I managed to catch you on server, but others probably also wonder about that...

2) Will there be an egg shop? My home got raided just before you enabled MyTown (I'm still mad, if I ever meet the player(s) who did that...) and my cows are gone. Cows nearby are gone too... Hope they got adopted, not killed (mine were already familiarized and the girls pregnant), but still - I would like to get new ones somehow and I doubt I'll find some in the wild now. And I don't want to kill fellow players with lag when I go looking too far ;)

it saids, when i try to connect, MOd rejections [FMLMod:Prattle{0.0.9], FMLMod:farseek{1.0.9}, FMLMod:streams{0.1.4}, plz help this looks realy cool to play. would should i do !!!

im just reinstalling , with the recommended settings and trying again

Edited by monkeyboy