Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Shadowedrose

Calamari and Mutton

32 posts in this topic

pigs are useless. for meat I would use cows (if I could find any. The ones on my world disappeared without me killing them.)

Since the last snapshot in vanilla minecraft, pigs now drop as much meat as cows!

But to stay on topic, I think mutton and squid-calamari really has it's place in TFC. Historically, mutton has been the preferred source of meat over pigs because pork were more likely to carry disease. This is manifested most notably in ancient middle-eastern prohibition of pork, as well as in modern day Kashrut and Halal.

Squidmeat was probably consumed a lot along the coasts where fishing were the main source of food. Humans eat whatever they can find and don't die from.

Humans eat whatever they can find and don't die from.

And sometimes even things they DO die from...

MSG cough cough

Only if there's a chance that eating partially cooked squid will attempt to impregnate my mouth.

Mutton will be coming soon, we're just really lazy about it lol

Mutton will be coming soon, we're just really lazy about it lol

Awesome! what about calamari though?

Awesome! what about calamari though?

eh I guess lol

Thanks! I guess I never played around with the settings enough to realise that XD

I fixed all of the other ones.

Another idea, idk if this has been suggested yet, is pies!

3 wheat to make an unbaked pie crust.

---

W-W

-W-

Unbaked pie crust( C)+ 5 fruit(F) + sugar(S) = Unbaked (Fruit Name here) Pie

FFF

FSF

-C-

(meat pies would be different though)

Then of course you put the pie on a fire source to cook XD

I am thinking for all that work it should fill a lot of hunger.

Cherry pie cookedPosted Image uncooked Posted Image

Peach pie cookedPosted Image uncooked Posted Image

Plum Pie cooked Posted Image uncooked Posted Image

Yay lazily drawn pies =D

I had a really cool post somewhere with pies, and it had a hunger chart and everything, and now I can't find it :<