Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bunsan

[TFC 0.79.29.922] TerrafirmaPack

140 posts in this topic

The tools need the recipes tweaked so it won't be added to the pack.

I'll try to get to updating the pack for 26 before the weekend.

Am having difficulty adding OptiFine.

Anyone got any pointers as to things like incompatible mods in the pack?

BTW - Great work Bunsan!

Edited by ChunkHunter

I manually added Optifine ultra into the mod folder and works fine. Did you try something else?

I did the same - but it doesn't load - There must be another mod I am using that's incompatible. :(

I'll have a look tomorrow at which mods I am using and maybe you can compare to the list you're using.

Edited by ChunkHunter

Build_5_0.79.26.881

Updated Mods:
- Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1566
- TerraFirmacraft 0.79.26.881
- TFC-Tweaks 0.3.0.14
- Better Foliage 1.0.15
- MapWriter 2.1.10
- Leather Water Sac 3.9.B79
- TerraMisc 0.8.2

New Mods:
- BetterStorage-TFC by CopyGirl, modified by TechNode

Build_5.1_0.79.26.881

Oops wrong forge. Backing off to 1558 from 1566.

Thanks Bunsan for the update. It works well. As for Optifine working, i have the following custom mods in white. See attachment. 

post-4821-0-47809500-1448568348_thumb.jp

It isn't just that they work, I require them to not need any config or recipe tweaks. I have my modpack to maintain, this is meant to be a low maintaince pack of things that work natively with TFC. If there are mods in your list that are like this please list and I can look at adding.

As for shaders. They usually need tweaking by system and preferences. Anyone wanting shaders should configure it themselves. If you want to make that available that would be great. Players can easily add mods to the ATL instance after installing TFP.

Optifine works, we have it as option in other pack. However ATL can't distribute it, so it is a semi-manual download anyways. As I said I was trying to keep this simple. I'll concider adding optifine as option.

Please report to the mod author. TerraMisc.

Edited by Bunsan

Build_5.1.1_0.79.26.881

Small fix as TFC-Tweaks was not optional by mistake.

Mods Added:

- OpenGraves by Yopu
- TFC-Railcraft by Vidaj
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar

Right now due to a load order issue you can't select both TFCRailcraft and TFC-Tweaks. Careful when swapping between them, due to a bug in ATLauncher Railcraft may still be downloaded if you select then deselect TFCRailcraft.
Edited by Bunsan

This is a nice light mod pack.

Any plans to add more mods? mods like

DecoCraft 2- Great for decorating builds with items.

Flan's Gun- Adds cool guns that can be used for Hunting

Carpenter Blocks- Angles and domes can be made.

Animals+ -Adds Sharks, whales, fish, birds... very light.

Right now due to a load order issue you can't select both TFCRailcraft and TFC-Tweaks. Careful when swapping between them, due to a bug in ATLauncher Railcraft may still be downloaded if you select then deselect TFCRailcraft.

Not sure how ATLauncher does things, but it might help if you rename TFC-Tweaks to something like aaTFC-Tweaks to make TFC-Tweaks load first. Load order is decided alphabetically, so that _might_ help. When I maintained my own water tweak mod, I added dependencies like "before:Railcraft", which TFC-Tweaks doesn't. That makes lexical load order your only hope.

I think dries sorted out an actual solution. I believe it wasn't quite load order that was the issue. I need to talk to him to find out.

For some reason i cannot get the latest update of the modpack. Any ideas?

Well, it's simple. I start the AT launcher, go to instances and check my Terrafirmapack instance. Previously, when you pushed an update it would show. Now it doesn't. The latest version i see is version 5.1_0.79.26.881. This is different from the last update you posted here. 

Yes. The minor versions are done as edits to main release. I do this so that players aren't constantly reminded to update when I update one mod they may or may not be using. The only reason I did a clear Build_5.1 is that I had used the wrong version of forge and so wanted players to be aware of the error. So the latest version on the launcher is 5.1_0.79... The changelog tells you the differences.

I always use reinstall, which can be done at anytime. It behaves the same as update afaik.

Edited by Bunsan

Oh i see. Thanks for the information.

Build_5.2_0.79.26.881

TFC-Tweaks is now compatible with TFC-Railcraft.

Mods Added:
- Googly Eyes by Dries007
- TooMuchTime-TFC by dmillerw and modified by TechNode

Mods Updated:
- BetterStorage-TFC 0.13.1.131-TFC
- TFC-Tweaks 0.4.0.15
- TerraMisc 0.8.3

Please provide a crashlog and I'll look into it. Was working correctly for me. Be certain you are using latest TFC-Tweaks. Also double check you don't have 2 versions of TFC-Tweaks.

Edited by Bunsan

I just get client crashes when trying to start up with no mods beyond the required mods enabled, this is using build_5.  Build_4 launches ok.  Even with a lot of mods selected.

crash-2015-12-23_16.51.40-client.txt

Edited by steven6282

Hmm. I wonder if I grabbed the early version of TFC build 26 that required NEI. I'll check and fix when I can get to my computer.