Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bunsan

[TFC 0.79.29.922] TerrafirmaPack

140 posts in this topic

Ah - you've onlu upddated the mods *inside* the pack, not the pack itself - I understand - thanks for the clarficaiton.

Build 8.0 TFC 0.79.29.922

Updated to the latest version of TFC. Please see changelog for changes.

Updated Mods:
- Terrafirmastuff
- TFC-Additions
- Bibliocraft
- VoxelMap
- NEI

I love the modpack, and thanks for all of your work. I'm running into a small problem and I don't know if its on my side or something with the pack. I am getting load times when launching from ATLauncher of about 10-15 minutes. It used to load within 1 or 2 minutes with previous versions. I've tried a clean install but it did't help. Any ideas or information I can give to clarify the issue?

Edit1: Now it won't finish loading at all. It gets stuck and just goes back and forth between Step 3/7 Initializing Minecraft Engine and Starting Game. The console gets up to "Sound Engine Started" and then never progresses.

Edit2: Got it to work by disabling LiteLoader. Not sure what the long-term effects of turning that off will be, but the game loads quickly again and doesn't seem to be adversely affected.

Edited by ThothTheScribe

LiteLoader is for voxel map. If you don't use that you don't need liteloader. It actually shouldn't even put it in your instance, but there is a bug with ATL where if you select an option with a dependency and then deselect it still keeps the dependency.

Was turned to this modpack by some of the users in my old community, wanting me to put up a private server of this for them. I agreed they are good people, but I am running into this issue.

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 8/10/16 5:14 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/flashoverride/fitw/FITWGUI
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:744)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:319)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:210)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/flashoverride/fitw/FITWGUI
    at com.flashoverride.fitw.FITW.postInit(FITW.java:35)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.flashoverride.fitw.FITWGUI
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 32 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/Gui
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
    ... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.Gui
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
    ... 38 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_77, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 357064720 bytes (340 MB) / 813694976 bytes (776 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx2G -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 41 mods loaded, 41 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJ    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJ    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJ    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJ    Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core] (aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
    UCHIJ    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJ    MobiusCore{1.2.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJ    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJ    OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (openeye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJ    FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.23.jar) 
    UCHIJ    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]terrafirmacraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHIJ    TFC-Tweaks{0.4.0.17} [TFC-Tweaks] (tfc-tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10][0.79.23]tfc-additions-1.0.4.jar) 
    UCHIJ    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHIJ    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]leatherwatersac-3.9.b79.jar) 
    UCHIJ    MerchantsTFC{1.1.3} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]merchants-1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJ    MerchantsContainersTFC{1.0.1} [Merchants Containers] ([1.7.10]merchants-containers-1.0.1.jar) 
    UCHIJ    terrafirmastuff{0.1.4} [TerraFirmaStuff] ([1.7.10]terrafirmastuff-0.1.4.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfcm{0.10.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]terramisc-0.10.0.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]tfcautomatedbellowsaddon-1.03.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]tfccellarsaddon-1.010.jar) 
    UCHIJ    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]tfcscales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfcudarymod{0.2.31} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]tfcudarymod-0.2.31.jar) 
    UCHIE    fitw{1.2.1} [FingerInTheWind] ([tfc-79.28]fingerinthewind-1.2.1.jar) 
    UCHIJ    animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
    UCHIJ    Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.16} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16.jar) 
    UCHIJ    AromaBackup{0.0.0.6} [AromaBackup] (aromabackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
    UCHIJ    AromaBackupRecovery{1.0} [AromaBackup Recovery] (aromabackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.6.jar) 
    UCHIJ    betterstorage{0.13.1.131-TFC} [BetterStorage] (betterstorage-1.7.10-0.13.1.131-tfc.jar) 
    UCHIJ    BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.11.5][mc1.7.10].jar) 
    UCHIJ    BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (bibliowoods[terrafirmacraftv0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
    UCHIJ    farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
    UCHIJ    opengrave{1.7.10-1.4} [Open Grave] (opengrave-1.7.10-1.4.jar) 
    UCHIJ    MapWriter{2.1.2} [MapWriter] (opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJ    Opis{1.2.5} [Opis] (opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJ    Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar) 
    UCHIJ    streams{0.2} [Streams] (streams-0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJ    tfcrailcraft{0.2.0} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (tfcrailcraft-0.2.0.jar) 
    UCHIJ    TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (toomuchtime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJ    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJ    GooglyEyes{1.3.0.2} [GooglyEyes] (googlyeyes-1.7.10-1.3.0.2.jar) 
    TFC-Tweaks: PLEASE TRY TO START THE GAME AT LEAST TWICE. The load order modifications we do only kick in after a reload.
    TFC-Tweaks-ASM: FluidContainerRegistryCT: 3 / 3; FluidRegistryCT: 6 / 6
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I currently have all the extra additional mods selected to run on this that is provided in the launcher. I have not changed or fiddled with anything besides accepting the EULA. Server refuses to start on my Local CPU, or the dedicated server I originally tried to install this on.

I have been away from Minecraft for awhile and all the headaches of Java, any help would be greatly appreciated on this.

Thank you.

So I realize you are running our other pack. The issue lies with finger in the wind mod. I've recently moved to other side of planet and am not set up yet. I don't believe finger in the wind needs to be on server, just client, but that is my bad memory. I'll poke AnodeCathode about it as he is one maintaining pack while I'm MIA and is the one who added that mod. 

Hey great pack! Just thought I would let you know about a possible bug. The other day I was trying to download the pack with every mod selected other then waila, damage indicator, and googly eyes and the modpack kept failing to download. Yesterday I was finally able to get it installed after I found out that the problem was that journeymap was failing to download. I was easily able to fix this by just choosing voxelmap instead and the pack installed fine. (again all mods currently installed other than  waila, damage indicator, and googly eyes). Not sure if this was just a problem on my end but I figured I would bring it up.

For JM I have to link it to the Curse download link. Likely that link got broken. I'll try and fix when I get a chance. 

On 26/9/2015 at 1:25 AM, Bunsan said:

s20SxAr.png

TerrafirmaPack 0.79.29.922 build 8  PACKCODE: Terrafirmacraft
(On Pack tab click the Add Pack button in top left. This will prompt you for the PackCode.)

An ATLauncher modpack for just TFC and any TFC compatible mods and Addons. You can personalize your instance with mods or just have it pure.

You can choose from various utilities, minimaps, client side mods and TFC addons. Just check the ones you want and you are good to go. The only configs provided are OpenEye , CustomMainMenu (a TFC themed main menu is being designed), which are required, and Inventory Tweaks, Better Foliage, Dynamic lights and Hardcore Darkness, which will download their TFC-compatible configs when selected.

Server Owners you can use packshare codes to help your players build an instance compatible for your server. Build an instance that has the base mods that players can use on your server. Once the instance is built right-click the TFC logo image and you can generate a Share Code, which your players can enter to automatically generate the proper instance.

Please report bugs to appropriate developer. Please report any problems with pack or ATLauncher to Bunsan or AnodeCathode on the TFC forum.

Included Mods:

Required:

• CustomMainMenu with ResourceLoader
  • OpenEye

Optional:

Utilitiy Mods

• Fastcraft
  • AromaBackup

Information Mods

• NotEnoughItems
  • TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin
  • Waila
  • DamageIndicatorsMod

ClientSide Mods

• SoundFilters
  • Connected Glass
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Better Foliage
  • Dynamic Lights
  • Item Physics Lite
  • Hardcore Darkness

MiniMaps

• MapWriter 2
  • JourneyMap
  • Voxelmap
  • Opis

Libraries (Loaded automatically if needed)

• CodeChickenCore
  • AromaCore
  • liteloader
  • Mobius Core
  • FarSeek

Addons

• Decorations TFC add-on by aleksey_t
  • Merchant AddOn by aleksey_t
  • Merchants Containers by aleksey_t
  • BiblioCraft with BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraft] by NucHaz
  • Streams by delvr
  • Animal Crate by TaeoG
  • TerraMisc by Powerman913717
  • Cellar Addon by Saldki
  • Leather Water Sac for TFC by Emris
  • TFC-Tweaks by Dries007
  • TFC-Additions by raymondbh
  • Udary Mod by Bletch
  • Automated Bellows Addon by Sladki
  • BetterStorage-TFC by CopyGirl, modified by TechNode
  • Googly Eyes by Dries007
  • TooMuchTime-TFC by dmillerw, modified by TechNode
  • TerrafirmaStuff by Bunsan
  • Finger in the Wind by Konlii

***Yes this post will be made much prettier in the future***

Build 8.1 TFC 0.79.29.922

Added Mods:

Build 8.0 TFC 0.79.29.922
- TerraFirmaPumpkins by Peffern
- TFCPewter  by Peffern

Updated Mods:
TerraMisc to 0.13
Automated Bellows Add-on to 1.1a
Better Foliage 2.0.14
Railcraft 9.12.2.0

Build 9.0 TFC 0.79.29.922

Added Mods:
TFC Wells by Peffern

Updated Mods:
TerrafirmaStuff to 0.2.3
TFC Cellars Add-on to 1.1
TFC Pewter to 2.1 & TFC Metal Index to 1.1
TerrafirmaPumpkins to 2.1 & Crop Index to 1.1
Udary Mod to 0.2.33
OpenEye to 0.8
Voxel Map to 1.6.21

Brunsan, will you add this pack to the curse website so that people can download this through the twitch launcher?

Unlikely as curse/twitch launcher doesn't allow the config flexibility that ATL allows. There are also a lot of annoying hoops you have to jump through for curse. 

Share Codes don't seem to be working for some reason. Not sure if this is an ATLauncher issue or not since Share Codes are working for other modpacks. 

The Share Code is Az8g0bjQ. When this code is used it will select ALL mods even though I deselected the following when installing the instance:

• Damage Indicators
  • Dynamic Lights
  • Opis
  • MapWriter
  • VoxelMap
  • JourneyMap
  • AutomatedBellowsAddon
  • UdaryMod
  • TFC-Additions
  • TerraMisc
  • TFC Railcraft Compatibility
  • BetterStorage-TFC
  • TerrafirmaStuff
  • TerrafirmaPumpkins
  • TFC Wells

Another issues I've found is that the instance doesn't seem to install properly when you attempt to install JourneyMap. I've downloaded installed it manually after the initial installation of the instance by using the Edit Mods feature in the ATLauncher though and it worked fine.

Yeah I've had moderate success with share codes. The JourneyMap thing is stupid curse and how they do links for mods. The link does current version not version number. So a new release breaks link as the updated hashcode won't match. I'll have to fix it again when I'm back from overseas.