Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

151 posts in this topic

tepig2346 be a little bit more polite please

Edited by LionheartRicky

I was wondering if you, LionheartRicky, had considered making an Enjin site for the server? I thought it might be a nice way to keep track of the players and the use of the forums would allow towns to advertise themselves or their goods.

And potentially get assistance with the server fees if you needed it or if people were feeling generous.

http://www.enjin.com/minecraft-websites

This is an amazing server, The community seems to be very friendly and close.

Suggestions:

-Add a way for players to get spawn eggs of animals (the world seems dead, i traveled 14k blocks and only seen a few pigs)

-Add 32 Stones to the starting inventory (there are none around spawn for a good 1k+ blocks)

-Add 4 warps (North, East, South, West), 10k from spawn in all directions. ++,--,+-,-+

-Add "cheaty" saplings in shop. Sequoia and Acacia. Think those are the only two unattainable saplings or hard to get saps.(in single player i tend to trade other saplings for them)

Personal request

-Add Hot Spring source block to the shop (not really needed, i just want to make a hot tub)

Overall, i think i found my new TFC server. 

Edited by Krhymez

Lion scusa se non entro in sti giorni ma sono preso dalla scuola penso dalla prossima settimana rincomincio a fare video :D scusa per l assenza e se mi fai un favore non mettere in vendita la citta ;D

no no tranquillo, la tua città ha una buona autonomia 

I am so very happy to see a server owner and moderator be so active! I have been having so much fun on this server.

Ravenholm shall be here for a good long while.

Lion hai fatto lo shop come avevamo progettate per la frutta :P

Added the first join kit : 32 rocks and 32 sticks !

;) 

why is it $1 to /t spawn

But its only $0.10 to /home

There is no balance there.

Also about the teleport system, i think it would be cool to have a train station at spawn, then a wall of /t spawn name, this way players can get to each others towns.

I like the /Sethome and /spawn command, but for me /home and /tpa ruin the minecraft experience, especially in TFC.

Currently you can have as many spawn points as outpost you have, and its really cheap to get around.

Too bad there is not a way to make the plugin know how for the teleport is, and charge you based on that.

So a 100 block teleport would cost A LOT less then a 30k teleport.

There are players that live near the equator but can get to -30,000 with a command... this is where you can store food and it wont decay fast, but they also take the benefits of crop growth in hot climate.

I wonder how the TFC devs feel about the "cheaty" commands. For me, they ruin TFC.

I’m working on distance based teleport!

;) 

Edited by LionheartRicky

I think is a bad idea because if you are getting around the world and your friend enter 2 hours after you and you are very distante by him you can get to him and you can set an home where you find something. I think that are good commands then i think is a good idea get this on the server.......if you dont want to use them dont use them.......because some people want it and also the votes say that....

Honestly, If there were horse protection commands AKA the ability to teleport with a horse I believe it would make the game more enjoyable. For instance right now horses are basically worse than pigs seeing as how they are only good for leather and meat but have a very long breeding period. And as for tp I'm all for removing base tp from the game and leaving all /t tping such as /t outpost spawn or whatever the command is and /t spawn. You could argue that you want to tp to a friend but unless you cant access cords its not necessarily needed for getting to them, But Im not entirely upset that /tpa is a thing and I still will be using it. I'm just saying immersion wise it would improve some minor parts of game play.  ((plus removing tp will give us a reason to breed horses to obtain and sell master their, after the fact its now pointless to breed other animals to sell them seeing as how you can just buy a spawn egg now.))

Lion posta le foto della bandiera di lingotti XD

Hello ! Bonjour !

Thanks for this server, is pleasant to play with some people on this mod.

Et si y a des français ici, moi je suis sur ce serveur et nul part ailleurs pour le moment !

Bel video senti anche io ho un canale ho commentato sotto al tuo video magari quando saro meno occupato ci troviamo a registrare un video? :D

When i try to join the server it says- Failed to login: Invalid session (Try restarting your game), what should i do?

BTW: Is this server is a premium server?