Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aeroserenity

server donations?

6 posts in this topic

ok i have a server and im trying to work out how to link donations to it as normaly most servers use buycraft but that is plugin based and i use tfc 79.25 which is not compatible with cauldron . im just wondering what mods there are that i will be able to use instead of buycraft ?

First : We are using KCauldron in our servers, so it is possible to have plugins.

Second: You can setup a website/forum for your server and receive donations via paypal.

Third: Many times receiving donations is more work than people realize. You will have to pay the host for the minecraft server and the host for the website. To create a server capable of handling 20 players online you will need a lot of resources, this makes the hosting expensive. A realistic expectation is to get between 10 and 20% of what you  spend. 

Also please remember that many servers that are taking "donations" are actually doing transactions, and that if your server does not comply with Minecraft's EULA the listing will be removed from this forum, and secondary offenses will result in a permanent ban.

Straight donations where players get nothing in return is fine, but players get any sort of reward for their "donation" it must comply with the EULA, which generally means only cosmetics.

Here's some articles for more information about what is acceptable:

cool thanks :) how did you get kcauldrin to work ? i haven't been able to get my server to work with it other wise with plugins would be simple ( done a bit of work with servers with plugins just the forge version is new to me now :(

and yea been working with a big technic server company  so up with the eula etc the main reason for the donations is mainly to just help pay for the server it self 

This is a link to Yive Mirror : http://tcpr.ca/kcauldron.

Right now I am using this one KCauldron-1.7.10-1492.164.zip . The only bug I am having is that it messes the crafting grid on death, so people need to disconnect and relog.

awsome worked  and yea i see the issue with the crafting table but if thats all i have to deal with im happy  as now i got rid of forge essentials im not having  lag or load issues now as it kept chucking up errors all the time