Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

252 posts in this topic

Can tell that you put a lot of work into it. Looks great mate

Work in progress...

Rendering wires of different metals:

Spoiler

I'm looking forward to the next update :) It looks very nice so far...

You should integrate Mekanism. It's a great mod. I know that you don't have a lot of time for this but it's just a suggestion.

34 minutes ago, Leo05 said:

You should integrate Mekanism. It's a great mod. I know that you don't have a lot of time for this but it's just a suggestion.

Mekanism is too 'technologic' for TFC. For example, Digital Miner - device, that teleported ores... TFC and teleporting are not compatible things IMHO.
Mekanism is a great mod, but not for TFC-based modpacks in my opinion.

Yeah.. I think you are right and it seems like the Digital Miner doesn't work with TFC. I tried oreDictionary, mod ID but it doesn't work.

Good news! Finally I finished working on model animation.

Wire Draw Bench is now work fine with soft metal wires. Now I got to make the Oil Can for oiling drawplates to draw hard metal wires like iron and steel wires.

Overall progress is about 90%. Next update is coming soon, I hope ))

Spoiler

Everything is looking amazing so far :D

Any chance of getting an update this weekend?

2 hours ago, OneWolfe said:

Everything is looking amazing so far :D

Any chance of getting an update this weekend?

Unfortunately no. Not so fast :)

Yet much work remains on trifles. I do not have time to finish today.

Improved drawing process, smoothed animation.

Spoiler

That table looks, and sounds, absolutely amazing! :wub: I did notice there wasnt a sound when the table was placed tho. 

A while back you mentioned the possibility of an Electric, or Powered Crucible. Has there been any progress or design ideas for this item? Adding a better automated smelting system is one of the main requests I get these days. Currently everything I have it pretty late game.

Everything you have added to this mod has been super amazing and I just cant wait to see what comes out next :D 

8 hours ago, OneWolfe said:

I did notice there wasnt a sound when the table was placed tho. 

Yes, it is. I also think there needs sound. I think that's just use vanilla sound or record my own.

A while back you mentioned the possibility of an Electric, or Powered Crucible. Has there been any progress or design ideas for this item?

At the moment, no progress in this direction, as all my free time I was engaged in wire drawing bench.

That table looks, and sounds, absolutely amazing! :wub:

Everything you have added to this mod has been super amazing and I just cant wait to see what comes out next :D

Thanks! ))

I've noticed that you are very gifted with using models, specifically those that update to look differently. I'm currently working with a tile entity that changes its texture, I have the texture changing successfully, however, the change only becomes noticeable when either the chunk or the save is reloaded. My question is how are you getting your TESR to reflect the new models without a reload? Thanks, :)

Edit: For the record, I've tried block updates and those don't seem to be working.

Edited by Powerman913717

On 10.08.2016 at 2:51 AM, Powerman913717 said:

Edit: For the record, I've tried block updates and those don't seem to be working.

Hi!

Try to call this methods in TileEntity:

this.worldObj.func_147479_m(xCoord, yCoord, zCoord);
		this.worldObj.markBlockForUpdate(xCoord, yCoord, zCoord);

This works for me.

7 hours ago, Shurgent said:

Hi!

Try to call this methods in TileEntity:

this.worldObj.func_147479_m(xCoord, yCoord, zCoord);
		this.worldObj.markBlockForUpdate(xCoord, yCoord, zCoord);

This works for me.

Thanks so much! I spent weeks searching through google and the forge forums without finding this! :)

On 8/7/2016 at 3:24 PM, Shurgent said:

TFCTech updated to version 0.2.7-A12

Changelog

• Fixed missing anvil recipes in SMP
  • Added Wire Draw Bench
  • Added Oil Can
  • Implemented Wire Draw Bench NEI integration
  • Modified IE Wire Coil recipes to use new TFCTech wires
  • Added Barrel recipes of Treated Sticks and Planks

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/tfctech-addon/files/2321523

Cheers, Will be giving this a test run next week :D

Thanks again for all the great work so far!