Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

252 posts in this topic

On 13.08.2016 at 9:28 AM, OneWolfe said:

Cheers, Will be giving this a test run next week :D

Found another major bug! Don't use latest version on production servers until it is fixed!

If you Shift+RC on empty bench, it starts drawing, then crash.

UPDATE:

Fixed in 0.2.7-A12-HOTFIX2
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/tfctech-addon/files/2325639

Edited by Shurgent
Update

On 07.08.2016 at 4:08 AM, OneWolfe said:

A while back you mentioned the possibility of an Electric, or Powered Crucible. Has there been any progress or design ideas for this item? Adding a better automated smelting system is one of the main requests I get these days. Currently everything I have it pretty late game.

And here is the automation drove up)

Spoiler

Finished visualizations and added sounds.

Spoiler

I love this addon! You are doing a great job! What's planned next? 

6 minutes ago, Leo05 said:

I love this addon! You are doing a great job! What's planned next? 

Thanks!

Well, I think that it is necessary to significantly complicate the process of production of aluminum from bauxite. Most likely I will be working in this direction for the next update.

When smelting items in the induction smelter the bar doesn't update for more than 1 item smelted until you exit and reenter the gui. Btw the induction smelter is very useful btw, do you plan on adding an electric forge to heat up items instead of melting them?

12 hours ago, KsterNator said:

When smelting items in the induction smelter the bar doesn't update for more than 1 item smelted until you exit and reenter the gui.

Can you give me some more details about this issue? What bar? This happens in SMP/SSP/Both modes?

12 hours ago, KsterNator said:

... do you plan on adding an electric forge to heat up items instead of melting them?

Yes, I do.

I mean the bar that tells you the amount of metal units in the crucible. Ive only tested it on ssp.

9 hours ago, KsterNator said:

I mean the bar that tells you the amount of metal units in the crucible. Ive only tested it on ssp.

Strangely, I can not reproduce this error.  Can you post your mod list here?

2 hours ago, Shurgent said:

Strangely, I can not reproduce this error.  Can you post your mod list here?

I took a quick look at the bug since it sounded like a problem I've had in the past with my mods. I filed a bug report with my findings on the issues page of your github with a suggested solution. I also came across another bug  that you will want to fix and filed a report for that one too.

7 hours ago, StrayWolfe said:

I took a quick look at the bug since it sounded like a problem I've had in the past with my mods. I filed a bug report with my findings on the issues page of your github with a suggested solution. I also came across another bug  that you will want to fix and filed a report for that one too.

Thank you for bug report!
I will try to fix these errors in the near future and publish the hotfix.

Started working on modular pseudo-multiblock machines.

First module - Power Supply Module (in three tiers - LV, MV and HV)

kkk0QiQnxu4.jpgmYqxokabiCQ.jpgETvUteJxj4E.jpg

This module is designed to provide energy for adjacent functional modules.

7 hours ago, KsterNator said:

so, any new progress on the mod?

Not yet. A lot of work and very little free time.

I may have missed it in this thread, but when I place the tree tap and latex bowl to a Hevea tree, how long will it take to extract? Is it dependent on temperature? would be nice to have Waila support eventually on the bowl. Thanks for all your hard work on this mod! I am really enjoying it!

9 hours ago, Teagan75 said:

I may have missed it in this thread, but when I place the tree tap and latex bowl to a Hevea tree, how long will it take to extract? Is it dependent on temperature? would be nice to have Waila support eventually on the bowl. Thanks for all your hard work on this mod! I am really enjoying it!

Latex flows one game day. The amount of latex depends on the climate and the level of Agriculture skill of the player.