Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
StrayWolfe

Cooking with TFC (WIP)

313 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CALEBXD101 said:

Hmm wait but lets say you just want this add-on's version of TFC food how would you go about doing that.

Also I am not sureif this is still in TFC but why can't you die from hunger?

You mean just food and no animal conversion or anything else? Animals needed to be converted to be feed food, otherwise you cannot interact with them.

I haven't done anything to the hunger system, that is TFC. You do lose total health for having hunger by losing nutrition. Eventually you will reach 50 hp, which the minimal damage from falling is 100hp.

Well, like someone else said. It's your mod. We are just grateful for all the hard work and this amazing addon you have provided for us.

For the In real life argument, as a history teacher I can tell you that clay came after wood and bone. It was not long ago that people started using clay plates.

As for the gameplay, just have a log and a knife in the crafting grid and make a few wood bowls.

I do not see them as an upgrade of the clay bowl as much as a total replacement.

The thing was such a bad idea that no one makes salads after they have bread in regular TFC. SO the clay consumption stops there and people can save the clay for molds.

Is not just about the grind to have to constantly make new bows, is also and maybe more importantly about the waste of clay and resources.

8 logs, 8 straw, 20 clay just to make 4 clay bows.

I am one to ask for realism in Minecraft but this looks like grind for the sake of grind.

This addon already adds a lot of work to prep the food, why make it so much hard to consume?

Once the player have the prep table and access to bread the only difference between a sandwich and a salad is the bowl, does it really matter what the bowl is made of?

All the features that this addon creates would remain the same.

Maybe I am not giving the exactly dimension of the problem.

In single player this may not be a big issue. Specially for someone that is just surviving and trying for metals.

On a big server, with towns having 8 or 10 residents, pretty soon there is no more clay nearby and when someone makes a trip to collect it it is exclusively to be used for molds.

Also you have the issue of a communal Kitchen. So when a player is hungry and cannot eat a sandwich because he got the message that he is tired of that food, his easier option would be the salad. Now he cant make a salad because the previous player used it all up.

He looks around and cant find clay. what is he supposed to do?

I understand those are server issues, but they are common and could be easily avoided by creating a wood bowl that would be unbreakable. Easy to make, log and knife. No one has to go hungry anymore.

I am however open to suggestion from other players that have come across the same issue.

No I mean. Like what if you want this add-on's version of TFC's food and not regular TFC food. Is there any way of disabling regular TFC food.

4 hours ago, CALEBXD101 said:

No I mean. Like what if you want this add-on's version of TFC's food and not regular TFC food. Is there any way of disabling regular TFC food.

Regular TFC foods are converted on pickup. There are possibly other ways to "disable" TFC foods but they are called too often for me to consider them. Both foods are edible and eventually you will run out of TFC food, so I am fine with not adding a method that instantly converts everything over.

I see sorry for the trouble. By the way do you intend on having a way for vanilla food to be edible I n TFC I know it would be hard though.

21 minutes ago, CALEBXD101 said:

I see sorry for the trouble. By the way do you intend on having a way for vanilla food to be edible I n TFC I know it would be hard though.

If you are asking if I am going to add a way to make vanilla foods compatible with TFC, the answer is no. Vanilla food will not work as TFC food in so many ways. It has no weight, size, decay, food group, cooking values, etc. Basically TFC is not compatible with vanilla minecraft, TFC is a remake of vanilla which is why some many mods are not compatible.

On 7/27/2016 at 3:14 PM, TonyLiberatto said:

Well, like someone else said. It's your mod. We are just grateful for all the hard work and this amazing addon you have provided for us.

For the In real life argument, as a history teacher I can tell you that clay came after wood and bone. It was not long ago that people started using clay plates.

As for the gameplay, just have a log and a knife in the crafting grid and make a few wood bowls.

I do not see them as an upgrade of the clay bowl as much as a total replacement.

The thing was such a bad idea that no one makes salads after they have bread in regular TFC. SO the clay consumption stops there and people can save the clay for molds.

Is not just about the grind to have to constantly make new bows, is also and maybe more importantly about the waste of clay and resources.

8 logs, 8 straw, 20 clay just to make 4 clay bows.

I am one to ask for realism in Minecraft but this looks like grind for the sake of grind.

This addon already adds a lot of work to prep the food, why make it so much hard to consume?

Once the player have the prep table and access to bread the only difference between a sandwich and a salad is the bowl, does it really matter what the bowl is made of?

All the features that this addon creates would remain the same.

Maybe I am not giving the exactly dimension of the problem.

In single player this may not be a big issue. Specially for someone that is just surviving and trying for metals.

On a big server, with towns having 8 or 10 residents, pretty soon there is no more clay nearby and when someone makes a trip to collect it it is exclusively to be used for molds.

Also you have the issue of a communal Kitchen. So when a player is hungry and cannot eat a sandwich because he got the message that he is tired of that food, his easier option would be the salad. Now he cant make a salad because the previous player used it all up.

He looks around and cant find clay. what is he supposed to do?

I understand those are server issues, but they are common and could be easily avoided by creating a wood bowl that would be unbreakable. Easy to make, log and knife. No one has to go hungry anymore.

I am however open to suggestion from other players that have come across the same issue.

I have given the bowl issue a lot of thought and I have decided to leave the bowls as clay bowls with the drastically reduced break rate. The old TFC bowl break rate was 50% now it will be 2%. Before you would need 5 clay to make bowls for food every day in game, whereas now you need 5 clay every 25 days in game. I am also adding the config option to completely remove bowl breaking while eating. I believe these measures will greatly reduce the burden of clay gathering.

3 hours ago, StrayWolfe said:

I have given the bowl issue a lot of thought and I have decided to leave the bowls as clay bowls with the drastically reduced break rate. The old TFC bowl break rate was 50% now it will be 2%. Before you would need 5 clay to make bowls for food every day in game, whereas now you need 5 clay every 25 days in game. I am also adding the config option to completely remove bowl breaking while eating. I believe these measures will greatly reduce the burden of clay gathering.

Thanks that will for sure help.

BTW You do know the recipes for the Tomato soup and Chicken soup are not working right?

Looking in NEI it looks like is asking for 160 oz of Salt.

On 7/30/2016 at 8:58 PM, TonyLiberatto said:

Thanks that will for sure help.

BTW You do know the recipes for the Tomato soup and Chicken soup are not working right?

Looking in NEI it looks like is asking for 160 oz of Salt.

That would make for an inedible soup recipe. Who calls for 10 lbs of salt?!

NEW UPDATE POSTED

I am calling this update, Back to the basics.  I have been able to implement TFC food into the pickiness hunger system which means I no longer need to convert food or animals. Animals are automatically reverted back to TFC animals and the food can be converted back to TFC food by picking it up from the ground. Bowl breaking has also been reduced from 50% to 2% and there is now a config to change this rate. This update also includes a few bug fixes. The wiki has been updated.

CHANGELOG

Bowl breaking has been reduced and we have TFC food again? That's brilliant :D Does this mean that we can make fruit juice from TerraMisc ? 

Game crashes when eating any berries or fruits.

tested with raspberries, plums.

3 hours ago, Leo05 said:

Bowl breaking has been reduced and we have TFC food again? That's brilliant :D Does this mean that we can make fruit juice from TerraMisc ? 

You have actually been able to make fruit juice from TerraMisc since the last update.

45 minutes ago, TonyLiberatto said:

Game crashes when eating any berries or fruits.

tested with raspberries, plums.

Could you post the crash report? I am unable to replicate the crash. Thanks.

33 minutes ago, TonyLiberatto said:

Here the crash report from my single player.

The server does not crashes, just the clients.

http://pastebin.com/s3WzqHVv

Sorry. I don't think this is the correct crash report; the date on it is  7/2/16 6:20 PM  and this reported crash has nothing to do with eating.

Something wrong with my pastebin

just gonna use spoilers:

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 7/2/16 6:20 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 52, Size: 51
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:206)
    at com.bioxx.tfc.Containers.ContainerPlayerTFC.func_75144_a(ContainerPlayerTFC.java:251)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at com.bioxx.tfc.Containers.ContainerPlayerTFC.func_75144_a(ContainerPlayerTFC.java:251)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
    Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@3bd031ab
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_91, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1269188736 bytes (1210 MB) / 2666004480 bytes (2542 MB) up to 5726797824 bytes (5461 MB)
    Mod Pack: Unknown / None
    LiteLoader Mods: 1 loaded mod(s)
          - WorldEditCUI version 1.7.10_00
    LaunchWrapper: 33 active transformer(s)
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.PatchingTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.transformers.event.EventProxyTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.CrashReportTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.MarkerTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
          - Transformer: net.minecraftforge.classloading.FluidIdTransformer
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityRenderer
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_RenderGlobal
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityLeashKnot
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityPlayerMP
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityPlayer
          - Transformer: codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.InterfaceDependancyTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.TweakTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DelegatedTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.DeobfuscationTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer
          - Transformer: net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ItemStackTransformer
          - Transformer: net.darkhax.bookshelf.asm.BookshelfTransformerManager
          - Transformer: farseek.core.FarseekClassTransformer
          - Transformer: streams.core.StreamsClassTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LiteLoaderEventInjectionTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.MinecraftOverlayTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.common.transformers.LiteLoaderPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAPITransformer
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx6144m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 34 mods loaded, 34 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MerchantsTFC{1.1.3} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MerchantsContainersTFC{1.0.1} [Merchants Containers] ([1.7.10]Merchants-Containers-1.0.1.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.03.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfcudarymod{0.2.31} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.31.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    animalsPlus{1.2} [Animals+] (animalsPlus-1.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    bookshelf{1.0.4.187} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.187.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    betterboat{1.1.0} [Better Boat] (BetterBoat-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    coralmod{1.7.10_dev} [CoralReef Mod] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    nandocore{1.7.10_dev} [NandoCore] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    scubadiving{1.7.10_dev} [Scuba Diving] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CraftHeraldry{1.1.3} [CraftHeraldry] (CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    journeymap{5.1.4p1} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p1-unlimited.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    TFCTweaker{0.01.01} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-0.01.01.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.7} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar) 
    GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['TonyLiberatto'/720932, l='Coral', x=-421.27, y=157.00, z=-11495.50]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

22 minutes ago, TonyLiberatto said:

Something wrong with my pastebin

just gonna use spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 7/2/16 6:20 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 52, Size: 51

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
    Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@3bd031ab
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_91, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1269188736 bytes (1210 MB) / 2666004480 bytes (2542 MB) up to 5726797824 bytes (5461 MB)
    Mod Pack: Unknown / None
    LiteLoader Mods: 1 loaded mod(s)
          - WorldEditCUI version 1.7.10_00
    LaunchWrapper: 33 active transformer(s)
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.PatchingTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.transformers.event.EventProxyTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.CrashReportTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.MarkerTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
          - Transformer: net.minecraftforge.classloading.FluidIdTransformer
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityRenderer
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_RenderGlobal
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityLeashKnot
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityPlayerMP
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityPlayer
          - Transformer: codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.InterfaceDependancyTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.TweakTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DelegatedTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.DeobfuscationTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer
          - Transformer: net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ItemStackTransformer
          - Transformer: net.darkhax.bookshelf.asm.BookshelfTransformerManager
          - Transformer: farseek.core.FarseekClassTransformer
          - Transformer: streams.core.StreamsClassTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LiteLoaderEventInjectionTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.MinecraftOverlayTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.common.transformers.LiteLoaderPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAPITransformer
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx6144m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 34 mods loaded, 34 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MerchantsTFC{1.1.3} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MerchantsContainersTFC{1.0.1} [Merchants Containers] ([1.7.10]Merchants-Containers-1.0.1.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.03.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfcudarymod{0.2.31} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.31.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    animalsPlus{1.2} [Animals+] (animalsPlus-1.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    bookshelf{1.0.4.187} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.187.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    betterboat{1.1.0} [Better Boat] (BetterBoat-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    coralmod{1.7.10_dev} [CoralReef Mod] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    nandocore{1.7.10_dev} [NandoCore] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    scubadiving{1.7.10_dev} [Scuba Diving] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CraftHeraldry{1.1.3} [CraftHeraldry] (CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    journeymap{5.1.4p1} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p1-unlimited.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    TFCTweaker{0.01.01} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-0.01.01.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.7} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar) 
    GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['TonyLiberatto'/720932, l='Coral', x=-421.27, y=157.00, z=-11495.50]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

This is the same crash report you just posted. According to the report, the crash occurred,  7/2/16 6:20 PM unless your system time is wrong. There are 34 mods loaded: cookingwithtfc is not one of them.

UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MerchantsTFC{1.1.3} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MerchantsContainersTFC{1.0.1} [Merchants Containers] ([1.7.10]Merchants-Containers-1.0.1.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.03.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfcudarymod{0.2.31} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.31.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    animalsPlus{1.2} [Animals+] (animalsPlus-1.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    bookshelf{1.0.4.187} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.187.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    betterboat{1.1.0} [Better Boat] (BetterBoat-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    coralmod{1.7.10_dev} [CoralReef Mod] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    nandocore{1.7.10_dev} [NandoCore] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    scubadiving{1.7.10_dev} [Scuba Diving] (coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    CraftHeraldry{1.1.3} [CraftHeraldry] (CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    journeymap{5.1.4p1} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p1-unlimited.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    TFCTweaker{0.01.01} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-0.01.01.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.7} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar) 

If Cooking with TFC was loaded, you would see this line:

UCHIJAAAA    cookingwithtfc{1.7.10-0.0.4.0} [Cooking with TFC] (CookingWithTFC-1.7.10-0.0.4.0.jar) 

Check for the crash report again as I think you have copied the wrong report.

Edited by StrayWolfe

Sorry. I really though that was the crash report . 

At the time I had only 3 players at the server and we were all being kicked when trying to eat.

The server would just kick us out but it never crashed or generated a crash  report on the client.

I will have to try again on a test server. 

Is kind of complicated because we use KCauldron.

For now I will just wait for a final release of the mod.

One of the issues is that we had the mod and on version 0.3 and updated to 0.4 so it updated all the food on the server.

after that when harvesting berries or fruits it would kicks us out if we eat the new food.

It was not old food.

Not sure if it would do the same in single player.

Ok, I am able to replicate the crash. It only occurs on servers and only the client is affected. It has nothing to do with KCauldron or food conversion, just the way default TFC food is handled by the client when eaten. I am currently working on a patch.

The reason I went to reverting  everything  back to TFC is to allow this mod to be removed and not lose all of your food. So if you are interested in removing this mod, make sure that all of the food is the TFC version and if not, throw it on the ground and it will be converted over. None of the food is automatically converted and only animals in loaded chunks will be converted. When you remove the mod you will get a warning about a bunch of items and entities being missing on the next load up of the world. If you have converted everything back to TFC, you would not lose anything but the meals from this mod and salt. Continue on through the warnings and everything should be fine.

I really appreciate the effort on making this mod reversible. It helped with the animals.

For a server it gets a little more complicated as we need to wait for players to login, find their food is missing and them we go and spawn back their food.

In any case I really liked the idea of this mod. And will definitely give a second try on the server, specially if you can keep it reversible.

I will though wait for it to be more developed. I know there are still a lot of things you have planed for this mod.

One way or another thank you for all the hard work on creating this addon.

New Patch on the main page download link

This fixes the bug causing clients to be kicked from servers while eating

I have a problem. I can't combine food with the "S" key and also I can't get rid of the decay with the "D" key. I need to do it manually. Is it intended  or is it a bug?

1 hour ago, Leo05 said:

I have a problem. I can't combine food with the "S" key and also I can't get rid of the decay with the "D" key. I need to do it manually. Is it intended  or is it a bug?

That could be a bug. What food are you using? Meals cannot be combined or have decay removed. Does the "S" and "D" keys work in default TFC? If you have all of your food converted back to TFC food then you can remove Cooking with TFC (CWTFC) and see if that fixes it. If you remove CWTFC, it will delete all CWTFC items and blocks: sandwiches, salads, salts, prep tables, cooking pots, boiled meats, broth, etc. I do not know what else to say since I am unable to replicate this behavior.

Edited by StrayWolfe