Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SplefKing

Suggestions For NEI?

12 posts in this topic

Basics:

I have been trying to get NEI to work in Terrafirmacraft but it just makes crashes and inability to start game. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get a version of NEI. (I don't have 2 screens how it is a big inconvenience to have to switch tabs because I am new to the mod pack and have to look up everything) 

Additional Info:

I am using Terrafirmacraft version 0.79.26.881 (1.7.10) and forge version 10.13.4.1558 (also 1.7.10). Additionally, I have journey maps installed and it requires a forge of 10.13.4.1558 (might be a little bit lower).

Another Small Thing:

Recently because of a corrupted chunk that I had in my world, I wanted to get AromaBackup, but it seems its for 1.8. If anyone is knowledgeable about this mod, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

You need to Install regular NEI and Code Chicken Core The correct versiond for 1.7.10 can be found here: http://chickenbones.net/Pages/links.html remember to change the version in the top for 1.7.10.

Then Download the NEI addon for TFC compatibility, Here: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/6733-tfc-07923-terrafirmacraft-nei-plugin/

Sorry I cant help you with AromaBackup, maybe someone else will.

Look at my modpack thread for TerraFirmaPack. You can add all those things. I do need to update JM still.

Just a side note, any time that you want help with your game crashing, you should always provide the crash report. There is a guide on the support forum if you don't know how. Crash reports contain very important information and can say exactly what needs to be done to fix the issue, such as installing a different version, or installing a dependent mod you forgot to add.

As for Aroma Backup, you just need to click on the link I gave you in that thread, and then click on the tab that says "Other Downloads" right next to the "Description" and "Changes" tab. The other downloads tab has links for downloads for all of the versions, including ones for Minecraft 1.7.10

OK I may be wrong, but it gives me the impression that you got the wrong version of code chicken core.  You java could be updated also, you are using 1.8.0_25 and  I am using (build 1.8.0_65-b17)

I recommend you to create a new instance of the game and download fresh mods.

So what you linked is called a console log. Generally speaking, the very last line of the console log tells you the location of the crash report, so it's likely that what you linked isn't the entire log.

The log says that it can't find the correct class of CodeChickenCore, which is required in order for NEI to run. Did you install CodeChickenCore? If you did, which version? Could you perhaps provide a list of everything that you have installed, including their version numbers?

I am not sure how to create a new instance. Also, I'm confused because in my crash folder there is nothing from today at all. Only my problems from yesterday which were solved. TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24, NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universal

NEI requires CodeChickenCore. If you don't have CodeChickenCore installed, NEI won't work and the game will crash.

ohhhh, I'll try that

Also my Aroma Core gave me this upon opening: "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your Minecraft installation, The Mods and Versions below could not be found: Aroma1997Core : any, The File ' blah blah blah' contains more information" I then opened that log and it said this: http://pastebin.com/DaVfgy8t

Guess what? Just like how NEI requires CodeChickenCore, AromaBackup requires Aroma1997Core.

Thanks all. I got it all up and running. If I have any other problems, I'll be sure to come back :)